Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Roland Navarette Announcement
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
NickBarker
Upon reaching ten wins in ten bouts, the most recent by second round knock out, Roland Navarette will retire after his next bout.
BigG
He's a bad dude......hopefully you make new talent.
CyruS
QUOTE(NickBarker @ Aug 6 2007, 03:04 PM) [snapback]352963[/snapback]
Upon reaching ten wins in ten bouts, the most recent by second round knock out, Roland Navarette will retire after his next bout.

Translation : Upon reaching ten wins in ten bouts, the most recent by second round knock out, Roland Navarette will retire after his next bout instead of moving up to take on that animalistic beast that is Miguel Cotto.

Come on Roland aggressive.gif DONT GO!
BigG
I perosnally think if Navarrate moved up, Judah would've destroyed him... laugh.gif
CyruS
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 6 2007, 03:14 PM) [snapback]352967[/snapback]
I perosnally think if Navarrate moved up, Judah would've destroyed him...From on now on, Judah ain't playing. He will go undefeated until he retires laugh.gif

This is starting to sound like every time Mike Tyson does a comeback. "If he can get down to 225 lbs and start using his jab and throwing combinations he will dominate the division again!"

laugh.gif
BigG
I take the undefeated part back..laugh.gif But I've always wanted to match Judah up with Navaratte...
The CEO
Hate to rain on your parade, Nicky...but as you know, Navarette's final bout will be against Freddy McPheerson...who will be FORCING Navarette to retire....there won't be any choice on Navarette's part.

Alot has changed, my friend....The Finisher can't WAIT to avenge his only loss and take over the division with authority.

Tell your boy good luck...lol...he's sure gonna need it...
Maxy
It'll not only be a travesty but it'll also be cowardly if Navarette retires. I got fighters out there who want to see how they match up to him.....don't deprive the fans of quality bouts man....don't do it..
NickBarker
Navarette, much like Floyd Mayweather, is insulted at the shit being hurled at his great name. Even better than Mayweather, he never even reached the stage where he was considered retired, just announcing it. With that said, Roland Navarette is announcing his triumphant return to the ring! drinks.gif

As for 140, we shall see. You guys are just going to have wait your turn.
CyruS
Roland don't want it with Cotto! aggressive.gif
BigG
Zab Judah...

"Navaratte is a bum! Ima do what my brother Sabdiel couldn't and thats knock his bum ass out!"
The CEO
(Freddy "The Finisher" McPheerson to Roland Navarette after their epic rematch)

"Good fight, brother. I gave you all I had, and somehow it still wasn't enough. You remain The Man at Lightweight...but you know that I know that you know that I know...that I CAN beat you. Maybe we can do it again..."

(Freddy shakes Roland's hand and brings him in for a hug....he raises Roland's hand and points at him...the crowd goes WILD)
The CEO
Bump.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.