Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "Iron" (10-0) vs. "The Boogey Man" (6-5)?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Since Lanky Gawn is moving down in weight to take on Harry Angus......that leaves "Iron" with a tune up defense.

Boogeyman just KTFO Louis in 1 who is "Iron" stablemate.

Let's get it on if both win their next fights.
The CEO
I just now read through Iron's victories....and I see gaping holes that can be exploited.....(insert yo momma insult).

laugh.gif

CyruS
In another thread, Maxy said Lanky will be back at heavyweight to take his title shot.

It don't matter what you find C.E.O. just look at the end result.
CyruS
I just reviewed some Boogeyman fights and this guy is a complete bum! He tires out way to early and all Iron has to do is land a punch and its over. BUM, QUIT WASTING THE MANS TIME!
Maxy
"Iron"....just make sure you keep to your promise and fight Lanky after your tune up. Don't back out on a promise...this Boogeyman fellow is no more than a journeyman.
CyruS
QUOTE(Maxy @ Aug 6 2007, 04:11 PM) [snapback]352988[/snapback]
"Iron"....just make sure you keep to your promise and fight Lanky after your tune up. Don't back out on a promise...this Boogeyman fellow is no more than a journeyman.

I fully agree. You WILL get your shot next sunday. Boogeyman is a bum bumbling from the gums about nonsense. He never beat nobody.
The CEO
YES! CALL HIM A BUM!!...and after this bum wrecks your boy, that will make him Le GRAND Bum...

The Boogeyman is Iron's Buster Douglas...you will sleep on him...and you will slip.

and all the land will say..."How the mighty have fallen."...

cool.gif
CyruS
BUSTER DOUGLAS fuk.gif

Boogeyman is a super BUM! He doesn't deserve a shot against the main man himself Iron, the TITANIC MONSTER OF THE HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISION. Beat somebody worth something then perhaps you can get your shot.
Don Flamenco
How has Iron and Lanky Gawn not fought each other yet?

Is the heavyweights that stacked?
BigG
It's stacked...but that IS the fight..... After next week it will be schedulled once and for all. Biggest money fight too next to Montiel-Here We Go.
CyruS
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 6 2007, 04:58 PM) [snapback]352996[/snapback]
It's stacked...but that IS the fight..... After next week it will be schedulled once and for all. Biggest money fight too next to Montiel-Here We Go and Touch oF SleeP-Angus for the World Cruiserweight Title

fixed.

cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.