Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FINALLY !
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
imperial
I was wondering where the hell you all went ... Well I'm glad I found you all !!

Thats really gay what BT w/their MSSG BOARDS !!
Boss Hogg
Imperial!!!!

What's up man......its Reg.
Bill The Butcher
I know, it took me a while to find this community again.
kidbazooka1
Same here I was lost for a few days when the changes were made.
AlterEgo
What happened to the boards at BT? Can anyone elaborate on what happened?
CyruS
Boxingtalk is dead, that's what happened.
WolfishPromistah
I know I was lost for a bit as well. But I was able to find it again because I looked into my history list and recovered the page. Then all required was to note the address for memory. Smooth as silk after that. What really held me up though was I had no idea there was a change being made altogether, but I rather thought simply the boards were down for a temporary period -- maybe for sake of updating the look and so forth. Funniest of all is that I happened to see indication put up before the change occurred (something I believe hype let us know); the thing was I just didn't concentrate on it too much and went ahead about my business. So either way I lucked up tremendously in the end.
AlterEgo
QUOTE(CyruS @ Aug 10 2007, 06:52 PM) [snapback]353503[/snapback]
Boxingtalk is dead, that's what happened.

Thank you for the elaboration! When I want an in depth answer to a question I will come to you in the future.
_iodine_
I was one of the chimps that hype scooped up and took with him when he left. I didn't even realize we weren't boxingtalk anymore for like a month after we left. First i was wondering where the chatroom went then i was wondering why it said "Fighthype.com" up there in the corner and then it hit me. my monkey ass got spun through some cosmic internetalactic loop.
AlterEgo
QUOTE(_iodine_ @ Aug 10 2007, 07:00 PM) [snapback]353508[/snapback]
I was one of the chimps that hype scooped up and took with him when he left. I didn't even realize we weren't boxingtalk anymore for like a month after we left. First i was wondering where the chatroom went then i was wondering why it said "Fighthype.com" up there in the corner and then it hit me. my monkey ass got spun through some cosmic internetalactic loop.

Am I to take it that there was a split in the management ranks? Please do tell more!
CyruS
QUOTE(AlterEgo @ Aug 10 2007, 06:59 PM) [snapback]353507[/snapback]
Thank you for the elaboration! When I want an in depth answer to a question I will come to you in the future.

rolleyes_anim.gif

Check the archives, you can't miss it.
Chi-Town
QUOTE(AlterEgo @ Aug 10 2007, 06:03 PM) [snapback]353510[/snapback]
Am I to take it that there was a split in the management ranks? Please do tell more!

Indeed...theres a thread called "is boxingtalk dead?" that will tell you EVERYTHING you need to know.
Spyder
QUOTE(Chi-Town @ Aug 10 2007, 07:06 PM) [snapback]353512[/snapback]
Indeed...theres a thread called "is boxingtalk dead?" that will tell you EVERYTHING you need to know.

I guess you really did have to spell it out for him.

laugh.gif
PB_EDDIE
yeah i was absolutely lost for abt 3 weeks ...

then i finally got an email that led me here

and THEN i ran into that 1 thread "is boxingtalk dead" or whatever it is ...

and even tho i didnt post nuthin, i gotta say that was the worlds greatest thread ever ! hehehehe

great reading

imperial
QUOTE(Boss Hogg @ Aug 10 2007, 02:20 PM) [snapback]353432[/snapback]
Imperial!!!!
What's up man......its Reg.

What up mang !! Good to see you here brotha
thehype

Kong vs. G-Rex

Glad you found us imp. Welcome back.

Perhaps I should send out another mass email.
STEVENSKI
What is boxingtalk anyway? Oh that was the place where you could talk boxing once upon a time. Maybe that could call it www.outofdatenews&shittyarticles.net?
blackbelt2003
LOL. The only articles I used to check for on BT...were my own!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

By the way, Hype, the new site is looking awesome. When work slows down I'd love to start putting pen to paper for you again. I miss doing it...but it would be remiss of me to promise you I'd have time right now. I just hope work slows down right around...oh, I don't know...November and Calzaghe-KEssler? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Black
thehype
QUOTE(blackbelt2003 @ Aug 13 2007, 04:12 AM) [snapback]353869[/snapback]
I just hope work slows down right around...oh, I don't know...November and Calzaghe-KEssler? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Black

LOL.

laugh.gif

Whenever you're ready...just let me know.
gods son
dj necro came out of the closet...im in cali...with him!!

peace
STEVENSKI
WOOO Bam's tappin dat ass!
Southeastpaw
QUOTE(gods son @ Aug 15 2007, 08:41 PM) [snapback]354196[/snapback]
dj necro came out of the closet...im in cali...with him!!

peace

We all knew this was going to happen sooner or later. Congrats. drinks.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.