Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: (FREE VIDEO) PACQUIAO-BARRERA 2 PRESS CONFERENCE COVERAGE
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
thehype
FH VIDEO: PACQUIAO-BARRERA PRESS CONFERENCE

FightHype.com was on hand for the initial press conference to announce the highly anticipated rematch between Manny Pacquaio and Marco Antonio Barrera. Check out what Oscar De La Hoya, Bob Arum, Freddie Roach and both fighters had to say.

click here to watch video

SCHAEFER & ARUM: "WE REALLY OWE IT TO BOXING TO WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE THE BEST POSSIBLE FIGHTS"

World-renowned promoter Bob Arum and Golden Boy CEO Richard Schaefer discuss the highly anticipated rematch between Manny Pacquiao and Marco Antonio Barrera as well as the importance of resolving their differences in order to put together several other upcoming fights, including Mosley-Cotto and Guzman-Soto.

ROACH: "I EXPECT MANNY TO BE IN THE BEST SHAPE OF HIS LIFE!"

FightHype.com caught up with world-class trainer Freddie Roach to discuss Manny Pacquiao's upcoming clash with Marco Antonio Barrera. You don't want to miss what he had to say about Pacquiao's training as they prepare to face a revenge-minded Barrera at his best. Plus, check out what he had to say about Israel Vazquez's big win over Rafael Marquez as well as his plans for the Phillipine Team to take home the Boxing World Cup this weekend.

BARRERA: "FOUR YEARS AGO WAS A GOOD NIGHT FOR MANNY PACQUIAO, BUT NOW EVERYTHING'S GOING TO BE DIFFERENT!"

In this one-one-one exclusive, three-division world champion Marco Antonio Barrera talks discusses his upcoming clash with Manny Pacquiao. Check out what he had to say about why he thinks the time is right for the rematch as Barrera reveals that this will be his last big fight. Win, lose or draw, Barrera says that after his fight with Pacquiao, he plans on having just one more fight for the fans and then calling it a carrer.

PACQUIAO: "I WANT TO PROVE I'M THE BEST FIGHTER"

Two-time world champion Manny Pacquiao held a roundtable to answer questions for the media and discuss his upcoming clash with Marco Antonio Barrera. You don't want to miss what he had to say about some of Barrera's previous fights as he compares him to Erik Morales and talks about what he expects to see from him when they meet on October 6th. Check it out!

REMEMBER WHERE YOU'RE STILL WAITING TO SEE IT!

laugh.gif
imperial
Remeber when everyone was sayong that this fight would never get made !! I love it Barrera will avenge that loss !
BigG
You know, I don't like Barrera, but I have alot of respect for him. He's a hall of famer. But Manny is going to beat him. Barrera might be more competitive this time but Manny doesn't lose to anyone at 130.
Kijis Konar
I'm glad this fight is signed. MAB made a lot of excuses the first time around, and when he gets KTFO again this time I wonder what excuses he will make up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.