Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bourne Ultimatum
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Boss Hogg
If you haven't seen it, go see it! Action packed, and without a doubt, the best of the trilogy.
The CEO
I refuse to see any of those Bourne movies.
Boss Hogg
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Aug 11 2007, 11:12 AM) [snapback]353567[/snapback]
I refuse to see any of those Bourne movies.

Why?
The CEO
Matt Damon...which is funny because I also refuse to watch the Ocean movies...laugh.gif

Bill The Butcher
I haven't even seen the first Ocean's movies either, but I heard some are good. I just haven't found the time to sit down and watch them. But one day I will.

The Bourne trilogy is really good though. If you like action, you will like these movies.
The CEO
The last action movie I saw in the theatre was Live Free or Die Hard....it was CHOCK FULL of action and sound effects galore....

So much so that I walked out of there with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder....it was too much for this old man.
Southeastpaw
I'm not a Matt Damon fan by any means. But, Oceans 11 & 12, as well as the first 2 Bourne movies that I have seen are very very good. And these are not really even in my genre of movies so to speak. If you like movies with plenty of action, suspense, and wit involved you are depriving yourself if you refuse to see these because of the actor.
The CEO
I'm into Self Deprivation, you can call me The Monk...

If I see Matt Damon, I'mma put im' in the trunk.

laugh.gif
Maxy
I've never seen any of these Bourne movies...

Didn't take any notice when the first one came out and wasn't bothered about the second. The wife keeps saying "shall we rent the Bourne (whatever)?" but so far I've always gone for something else.

Just don't think this type of film grabs me anymore...BUT unlike The C.E.O it ain't cos of my age, haha.

The CEO
laugh.gif

That last Die Hard was loud as Hell...with constant, CRAZY action...it was good for what it was...but damn...way too much going on for me to like it...

I tell ya, Maxy...I'm so old, even HOT LESBIAN ACTION won't do it for me.....laugh.gif
Maxy
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Aug 11 2007, 04:11 PM) [snapback]353618[/snapback]
laugh.gif

That last Die Hard was loud as Hell...with constant, CRAZY action...it was good for what it was...but damn...way too much going on for me to like it...
I tell ya, Maxy...I'm so old, even HOT LESBIAN ACTION won't do it for me.....laugh.gif

Maaan, modern day hot lesbian action is so plastic it bores me nowadays....BUT....if I check out that old school 70's and 80's shit...things hot up...and the big bonus is the MRS LOVES that shit too... laugh.gif
The CEO
I feel ya...it WAS much hotter back then...they were so sincere...laugh.gif

Erica Boyer + Christy Canyon = HOT
Southeastpaw
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Aug 11 2007, 01:59 PM) [snapback]353595[/snapback]
I'm into Self Deprivation, you can call me The Monk...

If I see Matt Damon, I'mma put im' in the trunk.

laugh.gif

LOL. I can understand where you are coming from because I feel the same way about Nicholas Cage. I can't stand that guy.

BTW, have you seen "The Departed"? If you have not seen this movie due to Damon bein in it, you have definitely MISSED OUT! Won't help you like Matt any more, actually might lead you to hate him even more. But I have to give it to him and Dicaprio. I can't stand Dicaprio at all, but his character was pimp in this film. I gotta give it to both these guys in this movie.
The CEO
Oh I'll watch The Departed someday...it's a Scorsese flick...which means I HAVE to...lol

I just know what this whole Bourne thing is about...it was designed to be a moneymaker...like the Ocean's series...I hold that against them...

I lean towards quality filmmaking with substance...not glamourized "cool" shit...

I never watched The Fast and The Furious or XXX with Vin Diesel...know what I'm sayin'...
Southeastpaw
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Aug 11 2007, 08:09 PM) [snapback]353633[/snapback]
Oh I'll watch The Departed someday...it's a Scorsese flick...which means I HAVE to...lol

I just know what this whole Bourne thing is about...it was designed to be a moneymaker...like the Ocean's series...I hold that against them...

I lean towards quality filmmaking with substance...not glamourized "cool" shit...

I never watched The Fast and The Furious or XXX with Vin Diesel...know what I'm sayin'...

Me nether. I can't stand some of that shit either. I had a friend tell me that The Bourne Identity was a good flick. I was like "Whateva." lol Anyhow, I saw it and was pleasantly surprised. Of course it is about makin money. What isn't? But it was MUCH better than I was expecting. I am not an action movie buff by a long shot either. The Oceans movies were just clever. I can see where some of the Hollywood mumbo jumbo could get a little irritating here and there. But the Bourne movies are more straight forward and good. IMO anyhow.

Go out and rent The Departed tomorrow bro. You'll thoroughly enjoy it bro. This is one movie that kept me engrossed from start to finish. The majority of the movies I see, I seem to just wait for the ending and get on to something else. Not the case here bro.

BTW, the only movie I liked with Vin in it was Pitch Black. And that still wasn't The Bomb. But still a pretty good one.

The CEO
Ok...I miiiight check them out someday....you're talking me into it...lol

I'll be sure to give my take on The Departed when I finally see it....there used to be a thread on it I think....
woooooo
So your saying you didnt watch The Departed, a great movie, simply because Matt Damon was in it?

Flawed logic if you ask me.
The CEO
No...I didn't say that...I said this...

I wanted to...and WILL see The Departed because I know it's quality...I'm simply hating on Matt Damon in the Bourne and Ocean's movies...

Can't see how you gathered that from what I typed...laugh.gif
woooooo
Well you did say that you wouldn't watch either the Bourne trilogy or the Oceans series simply because Damon was in it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.