Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wu Tang Clan - Triumph Video
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
BigG
Inspectah deck absolutely kills this track...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQfVte5nfg0

CyruS
I bomb atomically....

drinks.gif

8 Diagrams album is coming bitches!

Only Built 4 Cuban Linx 2 entirely produced by RZA & Dr. Dre coming next year cool.gif
PR316
The good ol days of hip hop. I miss them.
The CEO
Remember when you were the first one in your circle to fully appreciate The Wu Tang...you'd pump them everyday...pushing their music on your boys...and a month later...Wu Tang was "THEIR shit".....laugh.gif
CyruS
The special technique of shadow boxing aikido.gif
Maxy
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Aug 11 2007, 12:22 PM) [snapback]353588[/snapback]
Remember when you were the first one in your circle to fully appreciate The Wu Tang...you'd pump them everyday...pushing their music on your boys...and a month later...Wu Tang was "THEIR shit".....laugh.gif

Back in the day Wu-Tang were confined to the import shops over here....always felt good pumping shit no-one had ever heard before.

A few years later I'd see peeps walking round in Wu-Tang clothing...yet they'd never heard the music. Hated that more than you hate Hatton. biggrin.gif
The CEO
Oh I hate that too...people representing shit they were TOLD was cool...without even knowing what the deal is...

Fuckin' marks.
Abdul
Olympic Tourch Flamin
We Burn So Sweet
The Thrill Of Victory
The Agony Defeat

Classic shit, I still blast this cut like it came out yesterday. It's hard to believe it came out Ten Years ago
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.