Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Time for you guys to join the Fighthype WeBL region
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BigG
Alot of you are missing out on the fun...just creat a gym in our region, create your fighters, and talk shit.

So far its Me, C.E.O, Cyrus, Rivado, Don Flamenco, Blayde, Al Hata, Fitz (lol, ain't retiring yet), Warlord (we need your gym) and a few others.
CyruS
Maybe one of you can man up and take the World Heavyweight Championship from the current undefeated titanic monster of a fighting machine that is known as CyruS "Iron" ViruS a.k.a. the Mike Tyson of the league.
The CEO
Let me tell you all...this is NOT an advertisement...this is an OPPORTUNITY to have FUN.

We are talking mad shit (as you can tell from CyruS' post above..."Iron" is basically a short, fat CAN!) and having a blast with this...

Check it out...and if your boys get their asses whooped at first...WHO CAAARRREEES?...my men got their ass whooped PLENTY in the beginning...but now we're well above .500....makin' moves and getting HEAT... beach.gif

This League is basically all about Boxing, comradery, and good times....and everyone's welcome.

See ya there.

drinks.gif
Rivado
Yep. Everyone should consider participating. It is a blast!

(allout or bitch out)
CyruS
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Aug 11 2007, 08:01 PM) [snapback]353629[/snapback]
We are talking mad shit (as you can tell from CyruS' post above..."Iron" is basically a short, fat CAN!)

You angry2.gif ?????

laugh.gif
Hodge
QUOTE(CyruS @ Aug 11 2007, 09:45 PM) [snapback]353645[/snapback]
You angry2.gif ?????
laugh.gif

Of course you're happy. All of your fighters are on that Canseco Juice. drag.gif laugh.gif
CyruS
QUOTE(Hodge @ Aug 13 2007, 06:13 PM) [snapback]353918[/snapback]
Of course you're happy. All of your fighters are on that Canseco Juice. drag.gif laugh.gif

False accusations. The lawyers will handle you.
NickBarker
If you like me, you'll get plenty of it in this thing.
BigG
Fitz, all you have to do is login, click change settings and uncheck "recieve fights by email"....you mind if we keep your team? laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.