Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official Richard "Dick" Butkiss - Touch oF SleeP Light Heavyweight Title Match Thread
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
CyruS
On Sunday August 19, is a very big title fight.

Richard "Dick" Butkiss (9-1-1 3KOs) makes the first defense of his newly won Light-Heavyweight Title against the Former Super Middleweight & Jr. Middleweight World Champion and current #1 Pound 4 Pound fighter in the world, the undefeated Touch oF SleeP (11-0-0 5KOs)

Richard "Dick" Butkiss Career Highlights :

W MD 12 Larry Johnson
W TKO 6 Sam Kellerman @ Cruiserweight
W KO 11 Jean Pascal - who was never knocked out previously
W KO 8 Terrance Tunney - for the light heavyweight championship against the previously undefeated tunney

-- ----------------------

Touch oF SleeP Career Highlights :
W UD 12 Fernando Vargas - for the Jr. Middleweight championship against the previously undefeated Vargas
W UD 12 "Prince" Malik Abu-husson - gave the former middleweight champion his worst beating to date.
W UD 12 Yusaf Mack - for the Super Middleweight championship against the previously undefeated Yusaf Mack
W UD 12 Michelle Thorne - wiped out the previously undefeated #1 super middleweight contender.

-------------------------

PLACE YOUR BETS PEOPLE!
Blayde
Touch of Sleep will get his chin tested in this one aggressive.gif

But if Butkiss doesnt knock him out, you gotta go with Touch of Sleep as hard as it sounds cray.gif
Maxy
I'm picking Butkis cos I think he'll have the game plan to hurt "Touch oF SleeP"...but yeah if it goes the distance then the ducker will probably win it.
CyruS
You cannot deny this is a great fight that has been made. Touch oF SleeP must make history!
Maxy
Yep....it's a massive fight...it's going to be a massive weekend.
The CEO
CyruS and his fighters never leave the gym...he is dedicated to keeping their 0s....as evidenced by his boys rarely fighting anyone from The World's Most DANGEROUS Gym...

That being said...hard to bet against them otherwise...I'd like to see a Butkiss KO, but it's probably not gonna happen...
BigG
I'm going with Buttkis in this one...
CyruS
This topic now has a poll, make your picks official!
CyruS
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Aug 12 2007, 02:33 PM) [snapback]353815[/snapback]
his boys rarely fighting anyone from The World's Most DANGEROUS Gym...

Yeah, we have tendency to fight CONTENDERS laugh.gif
The CEO
Those so called contenders aren't a threat. WE...are.

because we're DANGEROUS!

I'm a patient man though...I'll chill my boys out for now...but THEY will surely PUNISH your Viruses for makin' 'em wait.
CyruS
If those contenders aren't a threat and you can't beat them, what does that make the Bumgeon? laugh.gif

YOU AIN'T PUNISHING NOBODY! aggressive.gif

The CEO
(Flavor Flav steps from behind The C.E.O., takes off his sunglasses, and says to CyruS' face)

"You're bliiind, baby..."
CyruS
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Aug 12 2007, 07:16 PM) [snapback]353852[/snapback]
(Flavor Flav steps from behind The C.E.O., takes off his sunglasses, and says to CyruS' face)

"You're bliiind, baby..."

Ahh shit, you just reminded me about the Flava Flav roast on comedy central. *tunes in*
The CEO
I just got done watching that. They KILLED him...laugh.gif

It's replaying right now on Comedy Central.....no holds barred comedy...
CyruS
I'm watching the replay again, this roast roasted every other roast Comedy Central ever did.

Lisa murdered that shit

Jimmy got the line of the night with the Chris Benoit line.

Shit is mad funny.

Oh yeah before we get this thread off track...

QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP - Former Super Middleweight & Jr. Middleweight World Champion)
HEY, Butkiss..... FUCK YOU.

laugh.gif
The CEO
That first guy, Greg Giraldo, set it off like Inspectah Deck on Triumph...I was busting out laughing every 10 seconds...
CyruS
And like Jimmy said of Greg, even after his performance he still isn't going anywhere laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.