Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official Iron - Lanky "Maxy" Gawn Heavyweight Title Match Thread
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
CyruS
On Sunday August 19, the highly anticipated Heavyweight Super Fight takes place for the World Heavyweight Championship.

CyruS "Iron" ViruS (11-0-0 9KOs) defends the World Heavyweight Championship against the #1 Contender Lanky "Maxy" Gawn (11-1-0 3KOs)

Iron Career Highlights :

W KO 10 Ben Wallace - won the vacant World Heavyweight Title
W UD 12, W KO 11, W UD 12 James "The Reaper" Roper - defeated the virtually undefeated at the time #1 contender Damon Wayans
W KO 9 "Big Daddy" Riddick Bowe
W KO 8 dark heaven
W KO 7 Shawn Bradley - simply for knocking out the 7 foot 1 295 pound bastard

--------------------------

Lanky "Maxy" Gawn Career Highlights :

L KO 1 "Giant Man" - laugh.gif
W MD 12 Soda "Russian Drunk" Popinski - defeated previously undefeated Popinski
W UD 12 "Big Daddy" Riddick Bowe - defeated previously undefeated Bowe
W UD 12 Edge - defeated previously undefeated Edge

-----------------------------

PLACE YOUR BETS PEOPLE!
Maxy
Speaking to the press upon the annoucement of this fight Lanky Maxy Gawn was full of praise for his opponent.

Gawn said " Iron is seen as unbeatable, he's the baddest man on the planet and his record speaks for itself but I don't think he's ever seen someone like me. He'll no doubt be looking at my only defeat as a weakness in my armory but that would be a grave mistake. The guy that beat me way back got lucky and I have chased him down for a rematch ever since...but he ran away cos he know he got lucky. I'll bring 50,000 Brits over to this fight and I won't let them down. I'll give my all to win this belt and I think it'll be enough. Like I said to the reporters after my last fight...I'm not scared of Iron...I'll be there, I'll give him angles and I'll expose his crude style. I'm not afraid Iron....you will never intimidate me...midget!"
CyruS
QUOTE(Iron - World Heavyweight Champion)
I paid a worker at New York's zoo to re-open it just for me and my wife. When we got to the gorilla cage there was 1 big silverback gorilla there just bullying all the other gorillas. They were so powerful but their eyes were like an innocent infant. I offered the attendant $10,000 to open the cage and let smash that silverback's snotbox! He declined. So I'll just have smash Lanky for even thinking of entering my REALM!

aggressive.gif
The CEO
The better KO percentage stands out...."Peanut Brittle" will continue to rule the division....that is...until he faces a Dungeon Man who will have his number...
BigG
"Iron" will win by come from behind knockout.

There are couple of possible threats to "Iron"...

One of Blaydes boys just Koed two undefeated fighters back to back and is 4-0-0 (4 KO's).

and "Iron" Mike Tyson is 5-0-0 (5 KO's) since his first fight which was an ABSOLUTE FLUKE!!!

The rest stands no chance.
The CEO
AND The same Boogeyman who KOed Joe Louis in the first....
BigG
C.E.O, if Boogeyman can get past Drederick Tatum in his next fight, I'll give him a title shot vs. "Iron" (weather Iron wins or losses).
Don Flamenco
Easily one of the fights that I'm gonna be tuning into this week. This and the montiel-here we go title fight.
The CEO
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 12 2007, 02:39 PM) [snapback]353818[/snapback]
C.E.O, if Boogeyman can get past Drederick Tatum in his next fight, I'll give him a title shot vs. "Iron" (weather Iron wins or losses).

iiight bet...but after a few weeks....I got the fights THIS week....but I won't be able to train my guys for the fights on the 26th and the 2nd....remember....you said you would give us all tune ups during our vacation...

thumbsup_anim.gif
CyruS
This topic now has a poll, make your picks official.

and fuck the ATL BUMGEON! THEY DON'T WANT IT WITH IRON! laugh.gif
CyruS
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 12 2007, 02:32 PM) [snapback]353814[/snapback]
One of Blaydes boys just Koed two undefeated fighters back to back and is 4-0-0 (4 KO's).

and "Iron" Mike Tyson is 5-0-0 (5 KO's) since his first fight which was an ABSOLUTE FLUKE!!!

The rest stands no chance. And then again, neither do these bums I just mentioned too.

Fixed.
The CEO
QUOTE(CyruS @ Aug 12 2007, 04:05 PM) [snapback]353834[/snapback]
and fuck the ATL BUMGEON!

Home of The World's Most DANGEROUS "BUMS".

Ask Big 'n' Tall. Ask Joe Louis.

My B TEAM (the B is for Bum) guys dismantled them. They will never be the same...

laugh.gif

yes2.gif
CyruS
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Aug 12 2007, 06:45 PM) [snapback]353847[/snapback]
Home of The World's Most DANGEROUS "BUMS".

Ask Big 'n' Tall. Ask Joe Louis.

My B TEAM (the B is for Bum) guys dismantled them. They will never be the same...

laugh.gif

yes2.gif

Big N Tall and Joe Louis are the 3rd stringers. Besides Big N Tall has been doing alright for the most part.

Iron is going to win this match by DEVASTATING KO, bank on it!
Blayde
You goota see Lanky as the winner in that one. No upset right here, Lanky IS the favorite ok.gif
CyruS
QUOTE(Blayde @ Aug 13 2007, 08:29 AM) [snapback]353871[/snapback]
You goota see Lanky as the winner in that one. No upset right here, Lanky IS the favorite ok.gif

What you smoking Blayde? Let me know!
Blayde
I was smoking that Lanky may outpoint Iron. These damn tall fighters with their thin bodies can take some body shots wink.gif
CyruS
laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.