Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official "Here We Go" - Fernando "Cochulito" Montiel Bantamweight Title Match Thread
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
CyruS
On Sunday August 19, the pound 4 pound fight will take place for the World Bantamweight Championship

CyruS "Here We Go" ViruS (11-0-0 8KOs) defends his World Bantamweight Championship against Fernando "Cochulito" Montiel (12-0-1 6KOs) Former Strawweight, Jr. Flyweight & Flyweight World Champion

This is a battle between the 2 of the very best pound 4 pound fighters in the world. It's been a long time in the making. SOMEONE's 0 MUST GO!

"Here We Go" Career Highlights :
W UD 12, W KO 11, W KO 11 The Latvian Fighting Snake - for the Jr. Bantamweight World Championship
W UD 12, W KO 6 "King" Leonardo E. Christopholis III - for the Bantamweight World Championship
W KO 9 Taylor Rain - previously unbeaten contender
W KO 8 Isiah "The Messiah" Grove - previously unbeaten contender

---------------------

Fernando "Cochulito" Montiel Career Highlights :
W UD 12 Bobby Pacquiao - For the Strawweight title
D 12, W UD 12 "No Fear" - beat previously unbeaten "No Fear"
W UD 12 AJ Banal - For the Jr. Flyweight title
W KO 9 Rey "Boom Boom" Bautista - For the Flyweight Title

------------------------------

PLACE YOUR BETS!!
BigG
Cochulito might be biting off more then he can chew by making this fight...but he wants to be the best.

WAR MONTIEL!
Maxy
Hard fight to pick...

Montiel UD.
CyruS
Can you bet on any of MY fighters for a change Maxy? laugh.gif
Blayde
Montiel is moving up too much with this fight. Gotta believe the physical strength will make the difference for Here We Go.
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Aug 12 2007, 12:18 PM) [snapback]353798[/snapback]
Can you bet on any of MY fighters for a change Maxy? laugh.gif

Hahaha....I don't know...feels like I got to bet against them cos they talk so much... laugh.gif
BigG
This is the biggest fight in the history of my gym right here... I'll give major props to Here We Go if he wins.

Here We Go is the favorite here, I'll admit that....but Montiel is my best fighter.....so we'll see what happens.
CyruS
QUOTE(Maxy @ Aug 12 2007, 01:24 PM) [snapback]353801[/snapback]
Hahaha....I don't know...feels like I got to bet against them cos they talk so much... laugh.gif

laugh.gif
CyruS
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 12 2007, 01:34 PM) [snapback]353804[/snapback]
This is the biggest fight in the history of my gym right here... I'll give major props to Here We Go if he wins.

Here We Go is the favorite here, I'll admit that....but Montiel is my best fighter.....so we'll see what happens.

Montiel's 0 MUST GO
The CEO
Gotta lean towards "HWG" in this one.....

Good luck, Montiel.
CyruS
This topic now has a poll, make your picks official.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.