Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: mods
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Al Hata

A previous poster brought this up in another thread. I think there should be a sticky on when tickets go on sale for big fights. Such as mosely/cotto and hatton/mayweather
Southeastpaw
Yes. Make it happen. smile.gif
CyruS
Great idea. The woman is going to be buying the tickets to Cotto-Mosley as a pre-birthday gift, I just have to let her know when they go on sale. So..... when do they go on sale anyway? laugh.gif
imperial
Not only that for memebers we should get something through the site .
imperial
Not only that for memebers we should get something through the site .
dj necrogenic
Next time I go to a fight, I plan on meeting one of you fucking assholes (mean that in a good way) or covering some shit for FightHype... Damn I can't wait to go to a fight again.
NickBarker
That'd be an excellent feature.
Mino
QUOTE(CyruS @ Aug 13 2007, 10:26 AM) [snapback]353879[/snapback]
Great idea. The woman is going to be buying the tickets to Cotto-Mosley as a pre-birthday gift, I just have to let her know when they go on sale. So..... when do they go on sale anyway? laugh.gif

Same here..my wife is getting me tix for my B-day, should be a good weekend, BDay fri, Cotto wins Sat and the Cowboys bust up on the Gmen on Sun
Al Hata
QUOTE(woooooo @ Aug 21 2007, 02:53 PM) [snapback]354714[/snapback]

Is that site legit?

Unless I see ticketmaster or Stubhub selling them, I don't get involved.
CyruS
QUOTE(Mino @ Aug 23 2007, 02:09 AM) [snapback]354827[/snapback]
Same here..my wife is getting me tix for my B-day, should be a good weekend, BDay fri, Cotto wins Sat and the Cowboys bust up on the Gmen on Sun

My kind of weekend. drinks.gif

Cowboys > *
woooooo
QUOTE(Al Hata @ Aug 23 2007, 10:29 AM) [snapback]354839[/snapback]
Is that site legit?

Unless I see ticketmaster or Stubhub selling them, I don't get involved.

I don't think so, I don't even think Mayweather-DLH ringside went for 12 large like it says on the site.

I'm hoping good seats are around 700-1000.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.