Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Navarette Moves up to 140
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
NickBarker
There is nothing left at lightweight after his destruction of all the top contenders. Given that he's been having issues with making weight, there's no reason not to campaign at 140 against another top P4P fighter.

He demands the winner of this weeks title bout.
CyruS
Music to Cotto's ears.
BigG
Ok.....Cotto-Navaratte is another superfight. I'll give Navaratte a tune up.
The CEO
QUOTE(NickBarker @ Aug 13 2007, 02:51 PM) [snapback]353898[/snapback]
There is nothing left at lightweight after his destruction of all the top contenders.

DESTROYED ALL of them?

You're giving McPheerson no respect after he gave you yours in your announcement thread?

That last fight was razor close every round....shall I post it?
BigG
Zab Judah will destroy Cotto and Navaratte. Judah will never lose a fight again and will retire a champion in 3 to 4 weight classes...
NickBarker
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Aug 13 2007, 03:50 PM) [snapback]353904[/snapback]
DESTROYED ALL of them?

You're giving McPheerson no respect after he gave you yours in your announcement thread?

That last fight was razor close every round....shall I post it?

CEO, you know I respect you and your hooligan gym. The fight was sort of like Hopkins/Wright, though hopefully much more entertaining even in a text based format, it was wide on the scorecards, but closer in the actual rounds. By destruction, I meant more the beatings of every single contender that was worth my time.

If Freddy wins the title at 135, you're always welcome to bring him up to 140 and come after Navarette again.
The CEO
"hooligan"...laugh.gif...that's MY insult...fuckin' Hatton Hooligans...

Ok then. He'll be up there in a couple of months if he can pack on the muscle...he's really a blown up Feather....now that Roland's gone, he's definitely the uncrowned Lightweight Champ...
Blayde
Big fights coming up clapping.gif

That Cotto is a beast though, that may be too tough for the former Lightweight dntknw.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.