Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Miguel Cotto-Carlos Maussa-Zab Judah Rivalry thread
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Judah was whoopin' on both before getting KOed....but Judah has made adjustments and is confident he can destroy both like he did Mike Taylor...

C.E.O claims 36 chambers duck the Dungeon and he also claims Maussa was diagnosed with cancer the day before the Cotto fight (laugh.gif) and is alright now...and should be able to beat Cotto now.

Cyrus claims Cotto is a beast (which he is) but he won't be one if he fights Judah again.

Judah has made it VERY clear once he destroys Paul Wall and maybe Mike Taylor in a rematch, he wants either Cotto or Maussa.
CyruS
This thread is jokes laugh.gif

Judah folded under the pressure like he always does. I give him credit for showing up in the rematch with Mike Taylor but everybody gets one good night laugh.gif

the BUMgeon says 36 ducks them but when one of the BUMgeon's prize fighters in Maussa stepped into the ring with the beast known as Miguel Cotto he got destroyed and somehow was diagnosed with cancer the day before the fight but apparently he is fine now. Who knew you could get cured of Cancer in a week to continue fighting laugh.gif

The common thing in this rivalry is simple, Cotto knocked them both out. cool.gif

aggressive.gif

laugh.gif
The CEO
First of all...I thought Zab Judah was retired...in fact...last I heard...he was seen outside a 7/11 in Queens...scouring the curb for lost rocks......laugh.gif

As far as Cotto...Maussa WAS given the green light to step into the ring at his own risk.....his Cancer is in remission, but he's far from 100%...who would be?...he's got fuckin' CANCER...

That being said...after The Dungeon returns from their European Tour...Maussa will be looking forward to avenging his loss to Cotto.....that clinching style is just screaming for me to expose it....
BigG
laugh.gif Judah is active and jsut got his best victory. Judah is angered that Maussa beat on his son Zabdiel Judah Jr...who was fucking 14 years old going into that fight.

Jabdiel Judah says Maussa got LUCKY in that title fight. He was leading 70-63 on all judges scorecards before getting stopped due to cuts.

Is Maussa scurred of Zab Judah?

Zab would stop Maussa late or win via shutout if they ever fight again.
CyruS
I didn't know my fellow FH webl brothers were smoking that oooo-la-la, pass that shit drag.gif

Cotto is your daddy.
BigG
Cotto's a bum. I give Cotto credit for being undefeated...but let's just see what happens when he steps in the ring with a new and improved Zab Judah who is 4-1 (2 KO) in his last 5 fights.
The CEO
laugh.gif Judah is active and jsut got his best victory. Judah is angered that Maussa beat on his son Zabdiel Judah Jr...who was fucking 14 years old going into that fight.

Jabdiel Judah says Maussa got LUCKY in that title fight. He was leading 70-63 on all judges scorecards before getting stopped due to cuts.

Is Maussa scurred of Zab Judah?

Zab would stop Maussa late or win via shutout if they ever fight again.

laugh.gif...14 years old...

Look...Maussa Owns The Judah Family so tough he goes over to their house for dinner uninvited, sits at the head of the table, and takes the big piece of chicken...

He sweats NO Judah...no MAN...

He may have Cancer in his lymph nodes, but he also has lead in his fists...he's probably delivered the most painful beatings in the League....

If he wasn't so fatigued and stressed from finding out he had a terminal illness...he would have pounded Cotto into submission in the later rounds...
CyruS
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Aug 13 2007, 10:18 PM) [snapback]353981[/snapback]
Look...Maussa Owns The Judah Family so tough he goes over to their house for dinner uninvited, sits at the head of the table, and takes the big piece of chicken...

This thread is shut down laugh.gif
BigG
laugh.gif I'm telling you, Rakim would beat Maussa bad. But it will have to be a Judah that ends Maussa's streak over my gym. Leroy Judah and Jerome Judah have been recruited. laugh.gif. Maussa owns the Judah's...for NOW. Zab Judah-Maussa II the first thing the Dungeon comes back from the tour.

That one will have a prediction thread.

But the one Judah Maussa doesn't own is Jabdiel. That was some BS taking away the title via cuts after Jabdiel was toying with Maussa for 7 rounds.
CyruS
You guys can argue over that, I got a ROLAND fish to fry soon cool.gif
BigG
Cotto-Navaratte is a big fight...but come on. Cotto is going to hand Navaratte his ass. Navarette should have stayed at Lightweight where he was dominant. Cotto vs. Judah/Maussa II winner is the BIGGEST fight in junior welterweight history......Dont be scurred now Cotto. That will be one fight you cant duck.
The CEO
laugh.gif

Sure....why not do it again...Maussa derives pleasure from whopping Judahs....Judah does crack, and Maussa does Judahs...nahmeeeaaannn....

but you need to know...it's gonna take more than Jerome and Leroy Judah to do it...better call up cousin Jaden Judah...what about Aunt Edna Judah...and as a last resort...maybe even Billy Joe Jack Judah...

Judahs...laugh.gif

CyruS
"Cuz yall are smokin that...... LA.... LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA.......... LA-LA... LA..... LA-LA-LA-LA-LA"
The CEO
Cotto will literally KILL Navarette...my blown up Feather, Mcpheerson, traded with him all night and could have easily got the win...the fact Navarette had more skill points built up gave him the "w"....
BigG
Don't under-estimate Zab now. His brother Daniel is a bum. (1-10 yet he whooped on the guy that beat my best prospect Tyson), his poppa Yoel is a borderline bum....his younger brother Sabdiel is a bum at 3-5....but Zab and Jabdiel are in different levels.

We'll have to wait and see.

If Maussa beats Judah again...I'll give him credit....and then we'll unleash the hip-hop legend Rakim on his ass...laugh.gif
Blayde
Being a 4th and neutral person I gotta say that I like that rivalry cool.gif Maussa (5-4-0) and Judah (5-7-0) may not have the most impressive records but somehow they have been made interesting to the public laugh.gif You gotta admit though that Cotto right now is getting too much away from them. Just look at the status of the fighters.

It looks like that Maxy KoKaine who beat Maussa in his last fight will be the one to face the Cotto-Navarette winner. Abdulaev is 3-0, but Kokaine has already won 7 fights black eye.gif

That being said. We cannot forget that Abdulaev is the one who HAS beaten Cotto in the amateurs, so a fight between them should be very interesting in the future.
CyruS

cool.gif
BigG
My boy Flashy Jackson WHOOPED Kokaine in a fight that wasn't even close.

Abdullaev is a good young fighter, but Judah would massacre him if they ever fought, much like he did Taylor.

Judah is the 140 pound prospect killer.

And the future champion.
CyruS
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 14 2007, 04:05 PM) [snapback]354062[/snapback]
My boy Flashy Jackson WHOOPED Kokaine in a fight that wasn't even close.

Abdullaev is a good young fighter, but Judah would massacre him if they ever fought, much like he did Taylor.

Judah is the 140 pound prospect killer.

And the future champion.

This time next year who wants to bet G will still be saying this about Zab? laugh.gif
The CEO
QUOTE(Blayde @ Aug 14 2007, 11:13 AM) [snapback]354020[/snapback]
Being a 4th and neutral person I gotta say that I like that rivalry cool.gif Maussa (5-4-0) and Judah (5-7-0) may not have the most impressive records but somehow they have been made interesting to the public laugh.gif You gotta admit though that Cotto right now is getting too much away from them. Just look at the status of the fighters.

It looks like that Maxy KoKaine who beat Maussa in his last fight will be the one to face the Cotto-Navarette winner. Abdulaev is 3-0, but Kokaine has already won 7 fights black eye.gif

That being said. We cannot forget that Abdulaev is the one who HAS beaten Cotto in the amateurs, so a fight between them should be very interesting in the future.

Maussa is leagues above Judah....and evenly matched with Cotto....you'll all see this someday....

Maussa shouldn't have even fought Kokaine....he should have been getting bed rest and nutrition.....I employed a completely experimental style in that loss...check my past fights to see if I'm lying....
BigG
Maussa is leagues above Judah....and evenly matched with Cotto....you'll all see this someday....

I think Maussa is evenly matched with Judah and leagues below Cotto laugh.gif

Maussa beat Judah....yes...after getting whooped for 3 rounds.

but..

Judah destroyed Mike Taylor...who beat The Spy....who destroyed Maussa.
CyruS
And Cotto destroyed everybody. clapping.gif
The CEO
I was reminiscing and had to bump this thread...

Classic.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.