Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Big G
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Al Hata

I thought I saw something about the champions picking their next matches, or somebody taking over the matchmaking. Is this true?
BigG
Yes...but the champs haven't been doing that so I'm just putting them against their mandatories.
CyruS
36 Chamber champions fight nothing but the best aggressive.gif

*waits for C.E.O. to come in thread and start talking shit from the BUMgeon*
Al Hata
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 14 2007, 02:27 PM) [snapback]354037[/snapback]
Yes...but the champs haven't been doing that so I'm just putting them against their mandatories.

Yeah, thats cool. Its just that for my only current champ, I never saw an option for picking the next fight.
The CEO
QUOTE(CyruS @ Aug 14 2007, 02:29 PM) [snapback]354038[/snapback]
36 Chamber champions fight nothing but the best aggressive.gif
*waits for C.E.O. to come in thread and start talking shit from the BUMgeon*

You KNOW I can't let that slide...laugh.gif

You see...when one of the Duckers finally fights a Dungeon Member....the record shows there is no guaranteed winner...and CyruS don't like to gamble...

Makes me wanna freestyle...

The Dungeon spreads Truth like the Serum...Chamber Maids be DUCKIN' 'cause in they heart they FEAR 'em.

The 36 CHAMBER MAIDS...laugh.gif

yes2.gif
CyruS
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Aug 14 2007, 08:17 PM) [snapback]354108[/snapback]
You KNOW I can't let that slide...laugh.gif

You see...when one of the Duckers finally fights a Dungeon Member....the record shows there is no guaranteed winner...and CyruS don't like to gamble...
Makes me wanna freestyle...

The Dungeon spreads Truth like the Serum...Chamber Maids be DUCKIN' 'cause in they heart they FEAR 'em.
The 36 CHAMBER MAIDS...laugh.gif

yes2.gif

You walk around babying your crap fighters like a bum father. Let me tell you something, as a matter of fact let my boy Jimmy tell you

QUOTE(Jimmy Kimmel)
Chris Benoit is a better father than you.

QUOTE(Crowd in attendance)
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.