Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LANKY GAWN BUSTER DOUGLAS'S IRON!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
CyruS
LANKY GAWN HAS TAKEN THE 0 OF THE MOST DOMINATE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION EVER.

THE UPSET OF THE LEAGUE HAS OCCURED ON AUGUST 19!!!

cray.gif

black eye.gif

In related news, Iron has been sent to jail so he will be in retirement for awhile. I hear for atleast 4 years.
Don Flamenco
Get 'touch of sleep' to bail him out with the money from the dick butkiss superfight!

Harold Vs. Iron needs to happen!

-The Donald
CyruS
After a weak training camp where rumor has it he got knocked down by Giant Man and a fight with his wife Iron went into the super fight unfocused and as a result of losing the World Heavyweight Championship, in a rage he attacked a man and has now been charged with attempted murder. More details as it unfolds but it doesn't look like he will be getting out for a while. Judge said no to bail.
Blayde
Knocked down by Giant Man laugh.gif

What a beating. I thought Gawn could win this fight but Iron had absolutely no chance. Now it looks like everybody wants to fight Iron biggrin.gif
BigG
"Iron" was also getting whooped 90-81 on all 3 cards against my medicore contender Wallace....

Wallace thinks he could take Gawn on. But poor Wallace has to face the ANIMAL known as Mike Tyson in his next fight. But who knows he could win.

Wallace:

"I'm not too impressed with the win...."Iron" is a strong fighter but Gawn had the skills. Gawn would get killed if he ever fought me."
CyruS
cray.gif
Maxy
Lanky Maxy Gawn remained dignified after his shock points victory over "Iron". Speaking to reporters after the clear victory, Gawn said "I always had the belief that I could win this fight but I've got to admit I had a few sleepless nights in the build-up. Iron's bite wasn't as bad as his bark though. I'm taking my belts back to England and I'm going to enjoy a few drinks down the pub before I think about my next fight."
CyruS
QUOTE(Giant Man)
I Must break you again. Do you still have nightmares of our 1st round?

aggressive.gif
Maxy
Lanky Maxy Gawn Please let me defend my title against Giant Man.
CyruS
QUOTE(Giant Man)
So you accept my challenge? You are a brave man indeed. You shall be broken AGAIN!

aggressive.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.