Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Touch oF SleeP W KO 11 Richard "Dick" Butkiss
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
CyruS
To all you bums that picked him.......... YOU angry2.gif ????

NO QUESTION ABOUT IT! Touch oF SleeP is the P4P #1

Jr. Middleweight Champion - Super Middleweight Champion - Light Heavyweight Champion

QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP - World Light Heavyweight Champion @ Former Super Middleweight & Jr. Middleweight World Champion)
HAAAAAARRRRRROOOOOLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDD YOU SKUURED NOW HAROLD!? HAAAAAARRRRROOOOOOOLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Now what to do with the light heavyweight championship....
Don Flamenco
QUOTE(Former Light Heavy-weight Champion Dick Butkiss @ Aug 19 2007, 02:55 AM)
Good fight, touch of sleep. We had the right gameplan for the fight, but failed to execute. I am now gonna campaign in Super Middle-weight. As for Harold..

QUOTE(Former Cruiser-weight champion of the World Harold Angus)
I am moving up to heavyweight.. Win or lose, i will give you your fight right after my fight with 'Iron' belt or NO belt.
CyruS
QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP - World Light Heavyweight Champion @ Former Super Middleweight & Jr. Middleweight World Champion)
You ain't hurd sucka? Iron is in jail doin a bid. There is no Iron money fight for yo ass! Only money fight is wit me! Sucka!

aggressive.gif
Al Hata

Cyrus,

Gives the Genesis a shot. If you dont, that would be considered DUCKING.
Blayde
Why is TOS retired right now?
CyruS
QUOTE(Al Hata @ Aug 19 2007, 01:29 PM) [snapback]354526[/snapback]
Cyrus,

Gives the Genesis a shot. If you dont, that would be considered DUCKING.

Genesis couldn't beat Butkiss and went the distance twice with the street bum that only took Touch oF SleeP 1 round to dispatch. Sounds like bum of the week material to me! aggressive.gif
CyruS
QUOTE(Blayde @ Aug 19 2007, 01:49 PM) [snapback]354532[/snapback]
Why is TOS retired right now?

He is contemplating on whether to defend the light heavyweight championship and against what opponent or move up to cruiserweight.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.