Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So how about Cotto-Navaratte?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Jabdiel Judah was the last contender for Cotto....it's done now. Cotto has dominated all good contenders.

This is the only fight to make...

CyruS
Cotto would like to hear what Navaratte's manager has to say first.
BigG
Another good SUPER-fight is Wheeler-Cotto.
CyruS
Wheeler is still skurred of Running Man. Yeah I said it aggressive.gif
NickBarker
I'd like to have one more tune-up fight at junior welter for Navarette before taking on Cotto. After that, it can happen whenever Cyrus and Big G want it to.
BigG
Deal.
BigG
The fight is OFF!!!! Navaratte can have one more tune up.
Blayde
I would predict the upset if Cotto and Navarette still fought each other though. Navarette aint 6'3" dntknw.gif
BigG
Its off for next week I mean....I'll leave it up to Barker....he does whatever he wants. He can either pick to fight Cotto or pick to fight the new champ.

Or pick to fight Zab Judah.
NickBarker
I'm very interested to see what happens with this new champion. We'll see how this week turns out, but Navarette wants his title.
BigG
I gave the champ an easy first title defense against the former champ, Jabdiel Judah...after that, the Navarette fight is on.

ANd while all of that is happening, Zab Judah will be destroy motherfuckers left and right and will get his shot in 3 or 4 weeks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.