Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Top 10 P4P
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
CyruS
1. Touch oF SleeP (12-0-0 6KOs) Light Heavyweight Champion Of The World, Former Super Middleweight & Jr. Middleweight World Champion

2. Here We Go (12-0-0 9KOs) Bantamweight Champion Of The World, Former Jr. Bantamweight World Champion

3. Wexley "Power" Gawn (12-0-1 1KO) Middleweight Champion Of The World

4. Harold "Harry" Angus (11-0-1 4KOs) Cruiserweight Champion Of The World

5. "Terrible" Tariq Wheeler Jr. (12-1-0 4KOs) 2 Time Welterweight Champion Of The World

6. Miguel Cotto (10-0-0 5KOs) Jr. Welterweight Champion Of The World

7. Kieran "The Pikey" Conway (9-1-0 5KOs) Strawweight Champion Of The World

8. Lanky "Maxy" Gawn (12-1-0 3KOs) Heavyweight Champion Of The World

9. Z Gorres (10-1-0 2KOs) Jr. Flyweight Champion Of The World

10. Roland Navarette (12-0-0 4KOs) Former Lightweight World Champion

-- -----------------

This list is fair and just. Discuss.
Maxy
Thats a pretty good list. Obviously I'd have Wexley above Here We Go because he's a middleweight and they always get the nod over the lower weight classes when it comes to P4P ratings. Touch oF Sleep deserves the top spot....

"Deep Freeze", despite being a bit of a coward, should be in there too. He's only lost one bout, which he's since avenged and he is now a 3 time world champion (Light Heavyweight, 2X Super middleweight).

Harold "Harry" Angus at number 4? No way...his record has to be amongst the most over-inflated in the game. He avoided countless opportunities to fight "Iron" and has now (apparently) retired....so number 4...get outta here.
CyruS
You make a good point on the Here We Go-Wexley switch in places.

Deep Freeze gets on my list after his next fight against Butkiss.

laugh.gif @ The comments for Harold.

I bet Harold retired cuz Touch oF SleeP is almost at his door laugh.gif
Don Flamenco
Ahh, teh ghey is very strong with this one.

Harold is just waiting for Iron to get out of jail. If a fight can't be made with Iron, and the high priced lawyers cant do anything, then Harry will retire a champ... But in the meantime, watch out for his son that he is currently training fighting by the name of Gary Angus... he is part of our next generation including "Righteous" Reggie Mormon Jr., Abdul "Kill Whitey" Hakeem, Rajah Sulayman, Boris "the Bullet Dodger" Yurinov, Benny Blanco, the son of former champ"Bandito De Culo" Ernesto Bonifacio, Ernesto "Batang Bato" Bonifacio II, the son of former champ "King" Leonardo E. Christopholis III, "Prince" Leonardo E. Christopholis IV, and finaly, the son of your main chicks favorite boxer Bong "Your Girl`s Baby`s Daddy" Dizon, Bong "Your Daughter`s Baby`s Daddy" Jr.
BigG
Nice to see Z getting the recognition he deserves...he has almost cleaned out his division.
Don Flamenco
QUOTE(Maxy @ Aug 22 2007, 01:46 PM) [snapback]354783[/snapback]
Harold "Harry" Angus at number 4? No way...his record has to be amongst the most over-inflated in the game. He avoided countless opportunities to fight "Iron" and has now (apparently) retired....so number 4...get outta here.

Let's see your over inflated light-heavyweight fight for the heavyweight championship of the world nono.gif
NickBarker
I don't see Navarette belonging on that list, at all.
BigG
My P4P list

1. Touch Of Sleep
2. Miguel Cotto
3. Here We Go
4. Wexley "Power" Gawn
5. Keiran Pikey
6. Tariq Wheeler
7. Z Gorres
8. Joan Guzman
9. Zab Judah
10. Roland Navarette
CyruS
QUOTE(Don Flamenco @ Aug 22 2007, 06:39 PM) [snapback]354792[/snapback]
Harold is just waiting for Iron to get out of jail. If a fight can't be made with Iron, and the high priced lawyers cant do anything, then Harry will retire a champ.

Translation : "Touch oF SleeP is getting too close to the cruiserweight division so I must effectively duck him. The only way I could do that was to announce a challenge to "Iron" even though he is currently retired due to jail time. I could have had an Iron fight weeks ago when I was #1 contender at Heavyweight but I refused to face such a beast but since Touch oF SleeP just keeps conquering divisions and making me look like a fool the only way I could divert the attention of a Harold-Touch oF SleeP Cruiserweight title fight was to call out that beast of animal Iron even though I know he cannot fight me even if he could. So I shall enter fake retirement until the coast is clear."

QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP - World Light Heavyweight Champion @ Former Super Middleweight & Jr. Middleweight World Champion)
HAAAAARRRRRROOOOLLLLLDDDDDDDD. You thought I was playin HAROLD!? I told ya I was comin for yo ass sucka! Im too close now, can you feel it? HAAARRRRROOOOOLLLLDDDDDDDDDDD COME OUT OF RETIREMENT HAAARRROOOOLLLLDDDDDDDD. My Cruiserweight Campaign will more than likely start NEXT Week, my manager and promoter CyruS has put together a potential 4 fight package for me with the last fight of that package being your sorry ass for the Cruiserweight title. Come on Harold, DONT RUN FROM ME! HAAAAAARRROOOOOOLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

aggressive.gif
CyruS
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 22 2007, 08:04 PM) [snapback]354797[/snapback]
My P4P list

1. Touch Of Sleep
2. Miguel Cotto
3. Here We Go
4. Wexley "Power" Gawn
5. Keiran Pikey
6. Tariq Wheeler
7. Z Gorres
8. Joan Guzman
9. Zab Judah
10. Roland Navarette

laugh.gif
Don Flamenco
QUOTE(CyruS @ Aug 22 2007, 07:25 PM) [snapback]354799[/snapback]
Translation : "Touch oF SleeP is getting too close to the cruiserweight division so I must effectively duck him. The only way I could do that was to announce a challenge to "Iron" even though he is currently retired due to jail time. I could have had an Iron fight weeks ago when I was #1 contender at Heavyweight but I refused to face such a beast but since Touch oF SleeP just keeps conquering divisions and making me look like a fool the only way I could divert the attention of a Harold-Touch oF SleeP Cruiserweight title fight was to call out that beast of animal Iron even though I know he cannot fight me even if he could. So I shall enter fake retirement until the coast is clear."
aggressive.gif

You are evidently dellusional again. Butkiss stated during the press conference of the 'Touch of Sleep' fight the fact that Harold had finally gained enough weight for the match up of the millenium between Angus and Iron.

Here is the EXACT quote from the WebL board if you guys don't remember... scroll down it is still there

Richard "Dick" Butkiss (Las Pinas Gym - `The Big Pineapple`) (Saturday, August 18 7:03 AM)

You want some of this, huh fatty. After I beat you, I am moving down to supermiddleweight to fight for the Championship. By the time I win that one, Harry Angus would`ve moved up to Heavyweight to finally crush Iron. That is the time I will move back up to Cruiserweoght and win THAT title... You punks hollerin about rematches will have to wait... To be Light-Heavyweight Champion, Super-Middleweight Champion, then Cruiserweight-Champion is my destiny.

*goes back to singing along to `Eye of the Tiger`*

In other words, you are full of shit so stop with the defimation and slander!

is not Harry's fault that Iron got locked up...

This reeks of a potential matchup eerily similiar to the Holeyfield - Tyson Saga that we had some years back. Remember, in that different dimesion, Holeyfield was also a former Cruiserweight titlist. Once Iron gets out, this will be the biggest match and Harry vows to stand by his word that he will fight 'Touch of Sleep' after the Iron fight when 'Fatty' will no doubtedly be heavyweight. He likes his double cheesburgers.

We already fought 'Touch of Sleep' when we evidently didn't have the weight for the division anymore.

-Yours In Sport,
The Donald
CyruS
QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP- World Light Heavyweight Champion @ Former Super Middleweight & Jr. Middleweight World Champion)
Quit lyin Harold, you skurred! You can make 200 lbs. DONT LIE TO TOUCH OF SLEEP! The fans can see it, Harold you skurred of me! I've been calling you out for forever and you run away to heavyweight??????? Bring yo ass to Cruiserweight and have the title on the line! You can run away from me you bum! When Iron gets out, he will be making his way back to HIS World Heavyweight Championship can you win the Heavyweight title?? I doubt it sucka! Fight ME! YOU SKURRED!!!!

aggressive.gif
CyruS
Oh and as Touch oF SleeP's promoter and manager, shame on you for running to heavyweight and trying to make a Jr. Middleweight fight you at Heavyweight.
Don Flamenco
Get your boy outa jail!
CyruS
QUOTE(Don Flamenco @ Aug 22 2007, 10:07 PM) [snapback]354813[/snapback]
Get your boy outa jail!

Bring your boy back to Cruiserweight!
Don Flamenco
Man... that'll just fuck up the storyline

It's Harold "Holeyfield" Angus
VS.
Cyrus "Iron Mike" Virus

That's the fight rtfm.gif
CyruS
You would still need to win and lose the heavyweight title.

Touch oF SleeP - Angus fight will mirror Toney-Holyfield !
Maxy
QUOTE(Don Flamenco @ Aug 22 2007, 05:59 PM) [snapback]354795[/snapback]
Let's see your over inflated light-heavyweight fight for the heavyweight championship of the world nono.gif

I'm lost....Who would that be?
Don Flamenco
I was talking about mine.... Harry. He was an over inflated light-heavyweight fighting at cruiserweight.
CyruS
You want to talk about over inflating, look no further than the #1 pound 4 pound fighter in the world who is a Jr. Middleweight and fighting at Light Heavyweight! cool.gif that's skill.
Blayde
So Cotto loses to Sublime Buddy Shine and Wheeler draws Ronald Hearns laugh.gif
CyruS
UPDATED LIST FOR AFTER AUGUST 26

1. Touch oF SleeP (13-0-0 7KOs) Light Heavyweight Champion Of The World, Former Super Middleweight & Jr. Middleweight World Champion

2. Wexley "Power" Gawn (13-0-1 1KO) Middleweight Champion Of The World

3. Here We Go (13-0-0 9KOs) Bantamweight Champion Of The World, Former Jr. Bantamweight World Champion

4. "Terrible" Tariq Wheeler Jr. (12-1-1 4KOs) 2 Time Welterweight Champion Of The World

5. Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn (13-1-0 1KO) 2 Time Super Middleweight Champion Of The World, Former Light Heavyweight World Champion

6. Kieran "The Pikey" Conway (10-1-0 6KOs) Strawweight Champion Of The World

7. Lanky "Maxy" Gawn (13-1-0 4KOs) Heavyweight Champion Of The World

8. Z Gorres (11-1-0 2KOs) Jr. Flyweight Champion Of The World

9. Roland Navarette (13-0-0 4KOs) Former Lightweight World Champion

10. "Sublime" Buddy Shine (4-1-1 0KOs) Jr. Welterweight Champion Of The World

-------------------------

This list is fair and just, discuss.
Maxy
Even though he's my fighter I don't think "Sublime" Buddy Shine deserves a top 10 rating yet. Otherwise its a solid list....

BUT

Webl says Touch oF Sleep is retired? Is that just a short term move?
CyruS
Touch oF SleeP is looking over a list of possible opponents to make his debut at Cruiserweight, apparently those double cheeseburgers are good.
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Aug 26 2007, 01:35 PM) [snapback]355159[/snapback]
Touch oF SleeP is looking over a list of possible opponents to make his debut at Cruiserweight, apparently those double cheeseburgers are good.

If thats the case then either Dipsy 'Lipstick' Gawn or Kelvin 'Tree Trunk' Funk are both open to offers....in fact, both have thrown down challenges to Touch oF Sleep....is he man enough to accept?
CyruS
Touch oF SleeP will go through a couple tune ups and go after the big fish of the cruiserweight division, Harry Angus. He has been calling out Harry Angus since 160 lbs.
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Aug 26 2007, 02:06 PM) [snapback]355162[/snapback]
Touch oF SleeP will go through a couple tune ups and go after the big fish of the cruiserweight division, Harry Angus. He has been calling out Harry Angus since 160 lbs.

My boys are nothing more than tune-ups to a legend like Touch oF SleeP.....

They both crave the opportunity to share the ring with such a master....why would he decline?
Blayde
Krumbsnatcher gym going after Touch of Sleep now laugh.gif
CyruS
Touch oF SleeP is a legend among legends.
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Aug 26 2007, 03:33 PM) [snapback]355170[/snapback]
Touch oF SleeP is a legend among legends.

But he ducked Wexley at middleweight and Deep Freeze at super middleweight...but yeah he's a legend... laugh.gif
CyruS
QUOTE(Maxy @ Aug 26 2007, 04:44 PM) [snapback]355171[/snapback]
But he ducked Wexley at middleweight and Deep Freeze at super middleweight...but yeah he's a legend... laugh.gif

Touch oF SleeP was the top contender for weeks at middleweight and Wexley wouldnt fight him then the double cheeseburgers got to him so he left. As far as Deep Freeze he was too busy getting knocked out so Touch oF SleeP did what he couldnt do and beat the man that beat deep freeze easily.
ghost13
Simone Sin and Tera Patrick are both top 10 p4p fighters
BigG
My new list:

1. Touch Of Sleep
2. Here We Go
3. Joan Guzman
4. Wexley Gawn
5. Maxy Gawn
6. Keiran Pikey
7. Zab Judah
8. Z Gorres
9. Rolan Navaratte
10. Tariq Wheeler
Al Hata
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 30 2007, 08:55 AM) [snapback]355619[/snapback]
My new list:

1. Touch Of Sleep
2. Here We Go
3. Joan Guzman
4. Wexley Gawn
5. Maxy Gawn
6. Keiran Pikey
7. Zab Judah
8. Z Gorres
9. Rolan Navaratte
10. Tariq Wheeler

No love for Wheeler? He is gonna have to put in on your boy Hearns then.
BigG
The new (no bias) P4P list.

1. "Here We Go"
2. "Touch Of Sleep"
3. "Prince" Malik Abu Busson
4. Joan Guzman
5. Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn
6. Zab "Super" Judah
7. Keiran Pikey
8. Roland Navarette (Will he ever lose?)
9. Malvador Manchez
10. "Power" Gawn
CyruS
UPDATED LIST FOR AFTER SEPTEMBER 2ND

1. Touch oF SleeP (14-0-0 8KOs) Former Light Heavyweight Champion Of The World, Former Super Middleweight & Jr. Middleweight World Champion

2. Here We Go (13-0-1 9KOs) Bantamweight Champion Of The World, Former Jr. Bantamweight World Champion

3. Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn (14-1-0 1KO) 2 Time Super Middleweight Champion Of The World, Former Light Heavyweight World Champion

4. Kieran "The Pikey" Conway (10-1-0 6KOs) Strawweight Champion Of The World

5. Lanky "Maxy" Gawn (14-1-0 5KOs) Heavyweight Champion Of The World

6. Z Gorres (11-1-1 2KOs) Jr. Flyweight Champion Of The World

7. Roland Navarette (14-0-0 4KOs) Former Lightweight World Champion

8. "Prince" Malik Abu-husson (12-4-0 8KOs) 2 Time Middleweight Champion Of The World

9. Wexley "Power" Gawn (13-1-1 1KO) Former Middleweight Champion Of The World

10. Ronald Hearns (5-2-1 0KOs) Welterweight Champion Of The World

-- ---------------------

This list is fair and just, discuss.
BigG
I never expected to see my boy Hearns in a list.
CyruS
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Sep 2 2007, 04:31 AM) [snapback]355926[/snapback]
I never expected to see my boy Hearns in a list.

It was a quality win drinks.gif
Blayde
Whats next in the welterweight division by the way?

Obviously Skye is the mandatory but shouldnt we allow Hearns to try to avenge his TWO KNOCKOUT losses against Jab Judah?

P4P I think TOS should be number 1 until he fails in the ring. No way Here We Go is number 1 after that draw although he almost got the KO victory. And Deep Freeze and Lanky should be top 5, they are almost underrated because of their one loss.
BigG
Hearns will fight anyone. He didnt expect to be champion.
Al Hata

ok.gif Nice win for Hearns. Wheeler is very upset.

BigG
Thank you...my Hearns is like the real Hearns...except without the KO punch.
The CEO
Come on, guys...recognize a Dungeon Member...laugh.gif

Freddy "The Finisher" McPheerson should be #10...he gave Navarette the fight of his life in the rematch..could have gone either way...and he's only getting better....

Watch what he does to "The Spy" next week...

CyruS
UPDATED P4P LIST FOR AFTER SEPTEMBER 9TH

1. Touch oF SleeP (15-0-0 9KOs) Former Light Heavyweight Champion Of The World, Former Super Middleweight & Jr. Middleweight World Champion

2. Here We Go (14-0-1 10KOs) Bantamweight Champion Of The World, Former Jr. Bantamweight World Champion

3. Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn (15-1-0 1KO) 2 Time Super Middleweight Champion Of The World, Former Light Heavyweight World Champion

4. Kieran "The Pikey" Conway (11-1-0 7KOs) Strawweight Champion Of The World

5. Lanky "Maxy" Gawn (15-1-0 5KOs) Heavyweight Champion Of The World

6. Z Gorres (12-1-1 3KOs) Former Jr. Flyweight Champion Of The World

7. Roland Navarette (15-0-0 5KOs) Former Lightweight World Champion

8. "Prince" Malik Abu-husson (12-4-1 8KOs) 2 Time Middleweight Champion Of The World

9. Wexley "Power" Gawn (14-1-1 1KO) Former Middleweight Champion Of The World

10. Brittney Skye (11-0-0 3KOs) Welterweight Champion Of The World
BigG
My list:

1. Touch Of Sleep
2. Here We Go
3. Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn
4. Miguel Cotto
5. Roland Navarette
6. Z Gorres
7. Joan Guzman
8. Harold Angus
9. Prince Abu Busson
10. Keiran Conway
11. Wexley Gawn
11. Zab Judah
12. Brittney Syke
13. Lanky Gawn
14. Freddy McPheerson
15. Slanger Jr.
Al Hata
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Sep 9 2007, 05:02 AM) [snapback]356674[/snapback]
My list:

1. Touch Of Sleep
2. Here We Go
3. Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn
4. Miguel Cotto
5. Roland Navarette
6. Z Gorres
7. Joan Guzman
8. Harold Angus
9. Prince Abu Busson
10. Keiran Conway
11. Wexley Gawn
11. Zab Judah
12. Brittney Syke
13. Lanky Gawn
14. Freddy McPheerson
15. Slanger Jr.

The Genesis should be on your list.
BigG
He is number 16...He needs to rematch my boy L.J sometime.
ghost13
Tera Patrick and Jesse Jane should both on p4p lists
CyruS
UPDATED LIST FOR AFTER SEPTEMBER 16

1. Touch oF SleeP (16-0-0 10KOs) Former Light Heavyweight Champion Of The World, Former Super Middleweight & Jr. Middleweight World Champion

2. Here We Go (15-0-1 11KOs) Bantamweight Champion Of The World, Former Jr. Bantamweight World Champion

3. Kieran "The Pikey" Conway (12-1-0 7KOs) Strawweight Champion Of The World

4. Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn (16-1-0 1KO) 2 Time Super Middleweight Champion Of The World, Former Light Heavyweight World Champion

5. Lanky "Maxy" Gawn (16-1-0 6KOs) Heavyweight Champion Of The World

6. Z Gorres (13-1-1 3KOs) Former Jr. Flyweight Champion Of The World

7. Roland Navarette (16-0-0 5KOs) Former Lightweight World Champion

8. Brittney Skye (11-0-0 3KOs) Welterweight Champion Of The World

9. Jesse Jane (12-1-0 7KOs) 2 Time Featherweight Champion Of The World

10. Miguel Cotto (12-2-0 6KOs) Former Jr. Welterweight World Champion
BigG
Top 15 P4P w/ No bias.

1. Touch Of Sleep
2. Keiran Pikey
3. Here We Go
4. Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn
5. Lanky Gawn
6. Miguel Cotto
7. Roland Navarette
8. Joan Guzman
9. Z Gorres
10. Brittney Syke
11. Fernando Montiel
12. Simone Sin
13. Jeff Ghusson
14. Harold Angus
15. Freddy McPheerson
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.