Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Berto/Estrada
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Elijah
Shaping up to be a pretty good card. Estrada should be another decent test for Berto. He was TKOd (his only loss by KO/TKO by the way) in the 10th by Cintron and went the distance against Mosley. Will be interesting to see how long he lasts against Berto.

I believe he'll have a height and reach advantage in this one not to mention he's been fighting just above 147 his past few bouts.
Southeastpaw
I have no idea who is going to win this fight. This is THE fight that will tell us all about Berto. Esyrada is a perfect opponent for this test. Very durable chin and will challenge Berto in every way.
The Original MrFactor
Estrada is the gatekeeper at 147. This is the test to let us all see if Berto can hang.
Maxy
I haven't seen much of Berto apart from youtube clips and his last two fights. The clips make him look pretty special and I can understand some of the rave reviews he receives. However, having seen his last two fights in their entirety I'm far from convinced about him. In fact I think Estrada could expose him but will reserve judgement until after that fight.
NickBarker
I think Berto did better against Rivera than many give him credit for, as I indicated in the posts immediately subsequent to the fight. I like the way that DiBella is moving him and this should be a good test. However, I think Berto will take this fight without that much trouble. Whether or not he will get a knock out and look good doing it are the questions. We shall see. I personally believe he's the goods.
flazi
i think Estrada is going to trouble him and possibly beat him if berto isn't mentally stable. From his last fight though, i think he is mentally where he should be, he got dropped but got right back up dominating as if nothing happened.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.