Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Alien vs Predator
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
imperial
Alien vs Predator

This one looks sick ..Allot of impailing brings me back to the 1st Alien ..
BigG
I've always been a big fan of the Predator.

The first movie sucked to be honest......Two of the three preds got taken by 1 alien in the beginning.
imperial
The sequal looks good I hope its ten times more action that the first ..I was waiting for Seniya Lethan to have sex w/the Predator at one point laugh.gif
BigG
LOL...yeah man....there was some gay scenses in that one.

But this one seems nice based on the trailers...the setting seems to be in the jungle which favors the predator...I hope we get alot of predator action in this one.

Also...there is supposed to be a half alien half predator in this one right?
imperial
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 25 2007, 10:02 PM) [snapback]355068[/snapback]
LOL...yeah man....there was some gay scenses in that one.

But this one seems nice based on the trailers...the setting seems to be in the jungle which favors the predator...I hope we get alot of predator action in this one.

Also...there is supposed to be a half alien half predator in this one right?

Yes and from the trailer it may have taken the ship over and it crash lands on earth ..
BGv2.0
It still looks pretty low budget by some of those scenes, hopefully they can clean it up before release. Some of the lighting looked terrible. And they need to completly get rid of CGI based aliens...they look like hell.

And they need to return to form with actual people you care about. All of the Alien films and the 2 Preditor films had casts that were older adults, some with interesting back stories and all were decent actors, hell even the British Prisoners in Alien 3 were all great actors.

The AVP series seems to simply place young, unknowns in the role as the prey.....and this gives it a cheesy "slasher" feel that IMHO....both franchises are WAY above.

BUT....despite all that.....it will be hard to suck any worse than that last one.

imperial
BUT....despite all that.....it will be hard to suck any worse than that last one.

Aint that the truth ..
dj necrogenic
We all know Predator KO1 Aliens
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.