Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Irish Bernard Dunne
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
X3_Bazooka_X3
I am at a loss for words here with this one, I really had my hopes up about this kid but in a sense I also knew his chin was questionable after his fight with Valdez. does anybody have a link perhaps to this fight?
gods son
QUOTE(X3_Bazooka_X3 @ Aug 25 2007, 07:04 PM) [snapback]355053[/snapback]
I am at a loss for words here with this one, I really had my hopes up about this kid but in a sense I also knew his chin was questionable after his fight with Valdez. does anybody have a link perhaps to this fight?

was he training with Roach at some point of his career?

i saw the fight, he got smashed..! shame! Oh well..i feel Amir Khan will bashed up like that also!
Jerry Springer
When someone bets $10,000 to win $660,000, you have to suspect that it was a dive of some sort.
X3_Bazooka_X3
QUOTE(gods son @ Aug 25 2007, 06:44 PM) [snapback]355067[/snapback]
was he training with Roach at some point of his career?

i saw the fight, he got smashed..! shame! Oh well..i feel Amir Khan will bashed up like that also!

Yup he was at WC about five years ago good kid honestly but he has always had trouble with his hands I mean the kid would have to use 8 oz everlast gloves just to his the friggen speed bag.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.