Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Owen Wilson Hospitalized
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
_iodine_
I don't wanna jump the gun but they're saying it was a suicide attempt. I really hope it wasn't. Everybody keep this guy in your thoughts and prayers. I dont want him going out like that.
dj necrogenic
QUOTE(_iodine_ @ Aug 27 2007, 01:03 PM) [snapback]355244[/snapback]
I don't wanna jump the gun but they're saying it was a suicide attempt. I really hope it wasn't. Everybody keep this guy in your thoughts and prayers. I dont want him going out like that.

It was he OD'd on pills and sliced his wrists, its already been reported, and he's asked for privacy during his difficult time.
dj necrogenic
Paramedics rushed Owen Wilson to the St. John's Health Center yesterday after his brother, Andrew Wilson, found him near-comatose from an overdose of pills, with superficial cuts to both wrists in what is believed to be a suicide attempt. OK! reports:

OK! can confirm that a 911 call was placed from Owen's home at 11:59 AM. Paramedics then alerted the Santa Monica Police Department. "Officers from the Santa Monica Police Department responded at 12:10 PM," Watch Commander Sgt. Steiner tells OK!, adding that "a person was transported from the 900 block of 23rd St. to a local hospital." Wilson lives on that block, which, coincidentally, is walking distance to St. John's Health Center, where Wilson was initially taken. By 4:15 PM, Wilson had been stabilized and was transferred by ambulance to the bigger Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, 20 minutes away. A neighbor of Owen tells OK! that he'd seemed well recently and had just returned from a family trip to Colorado, but was also "up and down a lot" lately."
Bill The Butcher
That sucks.
Southeastpaw
Sad. I really like this guy as an actor.
Mino
QUOTE(_iodine_ @ Aug 27 2007, 04:03 PM) [snapback]355244[/snapback]

Going out like what, a fake suicide attempt, if u wanna die that bad make sure u do it right.....Dumbass
dj necrogenic
Apparantly friends now say in the days leading up to this incident he seems depressed, and often spoke of killing himself, not wanting to live life with that fucked up nose anymore
Maxy
QUOTE(dj necrogenic @ Aug 29 2007, 10:03 AM) [snapback]355495[/snapback]
Apparantly friends now say in the days leading up to this incident he seems depressed, and often spoke of killing himself, not wanting to live life with that fucked up nose anymore

laugh.gif
BigG
QUOTE(Southeastpaw @ Aug 28 2007, 12:59 AM) [snapback]355292[/snapback]
Sad. I really like this guy as an actor.

Same here...
imperial
Poor guy what he couldn't handle the pressure ?the fame ?the money ?Sorry I have no sympathy for anyone who tries to take his own life ..I do wish him a speedy recovery ..But thats it !
dj necrogenic
Kate Hudson is a fine piece of ass, but she isnt worth killing yourself over...
Method
Nah...it wasn't over Hudson. You see the pic of the hot ass lass from Aussie that he was banging in the past?

It was the drugs, man. You mix up all that shit...it's hard to come down without a stop in anxietyville.
STEVENSKI
I hate people who do a sloppy job weather it is mowing the lawn or ending your life. if a job is worth doing once it is worth doing right. Obviously his parents did not bring him up with a good work ethic.
dj necrogenic
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Aug 29 2007, 05:35 PM) [snapback]355594[/snapback]
I hate people who do a sloppy job weather it is mowing the lawn or ending your life. if a job is worth doing once it is worth doing right. Obviously his parents did not bring him up with a good work ethic.

Hey it aint as easy as you think man
DEP Nihilist
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Aug 29 2007, 08:35 PM) [snapback]355594[/snapback]

agreed
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(dj necrogenic @ Aug 30 2007, 06:38 PM) [snapback]355651[/snapback]
Hey it aint as easy as you think man

It is though. You just need commitment to carry it out. If you are serious then go jump off a bridge or something like Fitz said. Often it is a cry for help.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.