Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MAYWEATHER DANCES WITH THE STARS WHILE TRAINING FOR HATTON
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
thehype
...in case you didn't already know, I just remembered where I heard it first.

laugh.gif

FROM BOXING TO BALLROOM: MAYWEATHER JR. TO DANCE WITH THE STARS WHILE TRAINING FOR HATTON

As first reported by KTNV ABC Channel 13 Action News one month ago on July 27th, undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr. will be competing in the TV reality show Dancing With the Stars while he trains for his upcoming clash against Ricky Hatton on December 8th at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

Known for his footwork inside of the ring, Mayweather believes that he's "good on his toes" and his agility will be the key factor to adding yet another championship to his trophy case. Although the official announcement of the next cast for the show wasn't supposed to be made until this Wednesday, Mayweather made the announcment to the local Las Vegas news station over a month ago before his fight with Ricky Hatton was finalized. TMZ has already leaked the entire cast list on their website.
thehype
I can't lie...I think I might actually have to root for Hatton.

laugh.gif

That being said, Mayweather by unanimous decision as he dances his way to a cautious and boring victory over Hatton. As for the actual show, I'm guessing that Mayweather gets stopped in the third or fourth round...I just don't think America will like him enough to actually get him enough votes to make it that far...unless, of course, he gets Cheryl as his partner...in which case, he'll probably go a lot further than he should. LOL. Shit...he probably demanded in the contract that Cheryl be his partner.

laugh.gif
BigG
Mayweather beats Hatton....Cotto crushes both of them thumbsup_anim.gif
Tha Docta
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 28 2007, 12:15 AM) [snapback]355316[/snapback]
Mayweather beats Hatton....Cotto crushes both of them thumbsup_anim.gif

cotto cant beat floyd. and i would be surprised if floyd didnt get voted off this show first. cant imagine he will appeal to this audience.
Southeastpaw
If this doesn't top the definition of arrogance, I don't know what does. WOW! I actually think that Mayweather should go pretty far in this. To the boxing world Floyd is known as a complete prick. BUT, I remember when Floyd first came onto the scene, well first started getting known. He was a very nice and likeable guy. I believe that he puts on a front in boxing, for the most part. I believe that the general public will actually take to him a bit, the ones that don't know his recent boxing world hype that is.
kdh
Are they casting him as one of the stars or one of the dancers?
salvador
I love this! This might just be the most real bravado we ever see from Floyd.
X3_Bazooka_X3
I like Floyd in this fight big, but i hope that Hatton proves me wrong but I just dont see it Hatton is a limited fighter nothing more, his two biggest wins are over guys who were on their way out of the sport anyhow, the question is how will Hatton deal with a seasoned fighter like Floyd who is in his prime and who hasnt learned how to lose?
then again this is Floyds first real fight in which he took on a guy who is in his prime undefeated and hasnt learned how to lose himself, yeah Hatton lost to Collazo IMO but Floyd also lost to Castillo in their first fight IMO, either way this is going to be onesided, the best two welter weights right now in my opinion that would give Floyd some serious trouble is Cotto and Cintron
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.