Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is this legal
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
dj necrogenic
So I was talking to my friend who lives in my apartment complex, he was telling me that yesterday morning at 8:30am the manager of my apartment building came to his door and informed him that he had 30 (maybe 60 I forget) days to move out. When my friend asked why him and his family were being kicked out, the manager told him "We dont have to give you a reason" and that was that. Is that legal, can you just up and kick someone out of their home for no reason? He cant figure out what he did wrong either, Saturday Night a bunch of the residents were outside drinking (myself included) till around 10pm and then all went into our homes because we realized we are being loud. At our apartment they ask for quiet at 10pm, the next night was my friends wedding anniversary so he wasnt even home. I just hope they dont evict me soon. Im staying in my apartment from now on

Hey Bosshog - He's black so it must be a case of the white man trying to keep him down right?
caneman
lmao @ brother DJ! it's different from state to state but 1st they have to file a RIT! than it can take up to 60 days to get them out! i don't know if a reason has to be given! but the right paper work has to be filed & the sheriff would come & make them get their stuff out which can be a total pain cause it gets put to the curb on the spot! that's all i really know other than the fact that getting some of my old renters out was a total pain in the ass! good luck to your buddy though, i hope it all works out!
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(dj necrogenic @ Aug 28 2007, 11:10 AM) [snapback]355352[/snapback]
So I was talking to my friend who lives in my apartment complex, he was telling me that yesterday morning at 8:30am the manager of my apartment building came to his door and informed him that he had 30 (maybe 60 I forget) days to move out. When my friend asked why him and his family were being kicked out, the manager told him "We dont have to give you a reason" and that was that. Is that legal, can you just up and kick someone out of their home for no reason? He cant figure out what he did wrong either, Saturday Night a bunch of the residents were outside drinking (myself included) till around 10pm and then all went into our homes because we realized we are being loud. At our apartment they ask for quiet at 10pm, the next night was my friends wedding anniversary so he wasnt even home. I just hope they dont evict me soon. Im staying in my apartment from now on
Hey Bosshog - He's black so it must be a case of the white man trying to keep him down right?

It depends, you should read the terms of your lease agreement. As long as you haven't violated them, they'll have to take you to court and win. Tell him to get a lawyer if he can afford one.
BGv2.0
It's different from state to state. Here in TX.....YEP....it's 30 days notice and that's all.

The building owner most likely knows his obligations....so I'm sure he's doing it by the book. Your buddy can fight it in court...but that will most likely cost more than it would be worth. AND...you have to keep in mind, you may not know the full story....he may be behind on rent or have done something else you don't know about.
X3_Bazooka_X3
I just evicted a tentant from my house, and no you do not have to give a reason for eviction if its a 30-60 or even a 90 day notice, if you give a 3 day notice to vacate then you do have to give a reason why they are being asked to leave, but a 30 or 60 day notice you dont need to explain why so to answer your question yes this is legal, I live in the state of california and it may not be the same if your in a different state
Method
Squatter's Rights. Look into them. I am not saying that any of the information provided in here by any of the other guys is incorrect - on the contrary most of it makes sense. In some instances/states, you are entitled to squatter's rights, os they should look into that, but comb through the lease agreement. That sounds a little sheisty. If you broke the lease, you'd likely owe money and or lose security deposits. Seems ample notice is getting the land lord off a little too easy.
dj necrogenic
I think the reason they are able to do this is because we are not on a lease at all at this apartment its a month to month thing. So they just basically told him, not to bother paying rent because he's gone
X3_Bazooka_X3
QUOTE(dj necrogenic @ Aug 28 2007, 02:28 PM) [snapback]355423[/snapback]
I think the reason they are able to do this is because we are not on a lease at all at this apartment its a month to month thing. So they just basically told him, not to bother paying rent because he's gone

if its a month to month than really he dont have any kind of legal recourse other than to follow the request of the landlord.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(dj necrogenic @ Aug 28 2007, 03:10 PM) [snapback]355352[/snapback]

If he was a Beaner I could understand him getting kicked out. If he is black he should give Jesse Jackson a call.
X3_Bazooka_X3
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Aug 28 2007, 03:25 PM) [snapback]355434[/snapback]
If he was a Beaner I could understand him getting kicked out. If he is black he should give Jesse Jackson a call.

are you a racist or just polish?
Method
QUOTE(dj necrogenic @ Aug 28 2007, 05:28 PM) [snapback]355423[/snapback]

Well that's a different story all together. You're SOL if you're on a month to month.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Aug 28 2007, 06:25 PM) [snapback]355434[/snapback]

yeah DJ, he was probably an illegal, possibly Haitian.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(X3_Bazooka_X3 @ Aug 28 2007, 11:15 PM) [snapback]355436[/snapback]
are you a racist or just polish?

Nah just a racist piece of garbage. I live in a trailer but hey it is a nice trailer. Are you some time of Mexican speakin illegal or somethin?
X3_Bazooka_X3
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Aug 28 2007, 07:28 PM) [snapback]355459[/snapback]
Nah just a racist piece of garbage. I live in a trailer but hey it is a nice trailer. Are you some time of Mexican speakin illegal or somethin?

No I am legal but I am latino and I think your statements are a bit too harsh but then again its easy to talk like that living in a double wide around your types.

Pay close attention to STEVINKSI Fight Hype, this is exactly what happens when first cousins have kids
STEVENSKI
I feel sorry for you Bazooka if you cannot see a obvious joke. I am not racist at all just joking but it is always fun to get the desired reaction I suppose.
X3_Bazooka_X3
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Aug 28 2007, 10:05 PM) [snapback]355470[/snapback]
I feel sorry for you Bazooka if you cannot see a obvious joke. I am not racist at all just joking but it is always fun to get the desired reaction I suppose.

No dont feel sorry for me, feel sorry for yourself, you shouldnt find humor in making racist remarks like that, anybody who does is a racist.
dj necrogenic
I feel the need to step in here. Bazooka, most of these guys have a joking relationship with me, where we make race jokes for fun. They call me beaner all the time, it doesnt bother me, because they dont mean it in a mean way, its all in good fun
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Aug 28 2007, 10:28 PM) [snapback]355459[/snapback]

The have trailers down under? Is that where all tha abo's live?
X3_Bazooka_X3
QUOTE(dj necrogenic @ Aug 29 2007, 09:02 AM) [snapback]355507[/snapback]
I feel the need to step in here. Bazooka, most of these guys have a joking relationship with me, where we make race jokes for fun. They call me beaner all the time, it doesnt bother me, because they dont mean it in a mean way, its all in good fun

I understand that you guys might know eachother well enough to talk that way back and forth but honestly to me anybody who finds humor in statements like that has issues, The way I see it by you allowing him to speak this way you are basicly giving him a pass to use those terms at will, in other words by him accepting that pass basicly he is saying what he feels anyways. Do you think it would ever be okay for anybody to use the N word? the terms he used are no different Beaner is no different than the N word
dj necrogenic
Its just a word, him calling me a beaner doesnt change who I am, shit, frankly I dont give a fuck what people think about me. I personally know when he says it, its just a word, I call my black friends niggers all the time, they dont care because they know Im just fucking around, my friends call me borderhopper, wetback it doesnt matter to me, its just a word. When you start taking offense to things thats when they start meaning something.
X3_Bazooka_X3
QUOTE(dj necrogenic @ Aug 29 2007, 11:05 AM) [snapback]355539[/snapback]
Its just a word, him calling me a beaner doesnt change who I am, shit, frankly I dont give a fuck what people think about me. I personally know when he says it, its just a word, I call my black friends niggers all the time, they dont care because they know Im just fucking around, my friends call me borderhopper, wetback it doesnt matter to me, its just a word. When you start taking offense to things thats when they start meaning something.

So your saying it should be okay for anybody to just say it as long as they tell you they are fucking around? okay perhaps your freinds you kick it with in the privacy of your own home or where ever your at, but on a public forum where others might get offended that isnt okay IMO.
BGv2.0
QUOTE(X3_Bazooka_X3 @ Aug 29 2007, 01:16 PM) [snapback]355541[/snapback]
So your saying it should be okay for anybody to just say it as long as they tell you they are fucking around? okay perhaps your freinds you kick it with in the privacy of your own home or where ever your at, but on a public forum where others might get offended that isnt okay IMO.

"public forum", being the key words here. This board is open to EVERYBODY, even people who it appears have a much more laid back sense of "racial" humor than yourself.

If your asshole is this tight....no matter your skin color....you might need to find another board.

I've been on here for years and these guys have always joked back and forth about race related issues....
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(X3_Bazooka_X3 @ Aug 29 2007, 02:16 PM) [snapback]355541[/snapback]
but on a public forum where others might get offended that isnt okay IMO.

don't like it, don't read it. no one forces you to read it. it's not Steveinski's fault that DJ is a beaner, it's his Mexican parents.
X3_Bazooka_X3
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Aug 29 2007, 11:39 AM) [snapback]355542[/snapback]
"public forum", being the key words here. This board is open to EVERYBODY, even people who it appears have a much more laid back sense of "racial" humor than yourself.

If your asshole is this tight....no matter your skin color....you might need to find another board.

I've been on here for years and these guys have always joked back and forth about race related issues....

So then your saying its okay to use those terms fine I am with it then.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(X3_Bazooka_X3 @ Aug 29 2007, 03:53 PM) [snapback]355503[/snapback]
No dont feel sorry for me, feel sorry for yourself, you shouldnt find humor in making racist remarks like that, anybody who does is a racist.

Then I guess I better start washin my white sheets & get my carpentry skills in order as I have some crosses to build. I don't like using the N word to be honest as there are much more creative terms to use when using slang to describe a minority.

QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Aug 29 2007, 04:37 PM) [snapback]355517[/snapback]
The have trailers down under? Is that where all tha abo's live?

Please don't call them Abo's Rusty. We call them Boong's or spear chuckers round dese parts.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Aug 29 2007, 08:20 PM) [snapback]355553[/snapback]
don't like it, don't read it. no one forces you to read it. it's not Steveinski's fault that DJ is a beaner, it's his Mexican parents.

Your killin me Rusty.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Aug 29 2007, 06:16 PM) [snapback]355564[/snapback]
Please don't call them Abo's Rusty. We call them Boong's or spear chuckers round dese parts.

boong? ahh, that makes more sense
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Fitz @ Aug 29 2007, 06:49 PM) [snapback]355571[/snapback]
Just some friendly banter. I'm not Mexican, I'm South American but it's close enough to a lot of my mates down here, lol. One of my mates calls me a spick at times or anything else he can think of at the time, but in fun and I give it back to him. I suppose you should be careful with when you use your words and who you are around, but usually you can distinguish some rude comments from friendly banter.

South American? WTF? You're some sort Australian South American mutant?
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Fitz @ Aug 30 2007, 04:13 AM) [snapback]355605[/snapback]
Well, yeah I suppose I am, lol. I was born here though in Australia. My parents made me in Chile though laugh.gif

I work with a Chilean guy. He is a arsehole just like you Fitz laugh.gif . Is that a trait of all Chileans or just you two?

BGv2.0
QUOTE(X3_Bazooka_X3 @ Aug 29 2007, 03:29 PM) [snapback]355554[/snapback]
So then your saying its okay to use those terms fine I am with it then.

I'm saying that if you get offended reading such terms on a site where others don't mind it...you might want to consider going somewhere else, because the fact of the matter is these guys are not going to stop....because it's BSing with each other.

If there were 20 other posters that shared your view....maybe then it could be problematic....but face it man...you're fighting this battle alone....which I do respect, I've been there MANY MANY times on this site.

Personally....I think you should just lighten up and take it for what it's worth...you should enjoy your time here on the site....if it causes you anger or outrage....that's not enjoyable.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Fitz @ Aug 30 2007, 04:56 AM) [snapback]355609[/snapback]
No, it's quite normal. I bet he is quite short and looks like a monkey as well, lol.

He is quite short & I call him Oscar because he is the spitting image of ODLH.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Fitz @ Aug 30 2007, 09:50 AM) [snapback]355616[/snapback]
Hmmmm, so he is good looking with a million dollar smile?

I have to say the women love him & his fucking accent. Bastard!
dj necrogenic
I dont mind being called a wetback or a beaner... But just dont call me a spic... A spic is a fucking Puto Rican, I aint no banana picking puto rican
X3_Bazooka_X3
I am a puerto rican!!
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(X3_Bazooka_X3 @ Aug 30 2007, 04:05 PM) [snapback]355654[/snapback]
I am a puerto rican!!

So, can I have some of your bananas?
dj necrogenic
QUOTE(X3_Bazooka_X3 @ Aug 30 2007, 01:05 PM) [snapback]355654[/snapback]
I am a puerto rican!!

Spic
X3_Bazooka_X3
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Aug 30 2007, 01:18 PM) [snapback]355655[/snapback]
So, can I have some of your bananas?

That sounds like a gay term there son, you like some Bananas or what?
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(X3_Bazooka_X3 @ Aug 30 2007, 06:05 PM) [snapback]355665[/snapback]
That sounds like a gay term there son, you like some Bananas or what?

yeah, they're high in potassium.
X3_Bazooka_X3
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Aug 30 2007, 03:12 PM) [snapback]355666[/snapback]
yeah, they're high in potassium.

Ewww! that is a bit too much information son, BTW what do you call 100 puerto ricans surrounding your house?????

a Spic ed fence clapping.gif See I can take a joke! however to me sometimes I think people use those terms and actually feel that way
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(X3_Bazooka_X3 @ Aug 30 2007, 06:27 PM) [snapback]355667[/snapback]
Ewww! that is a bit too much information son, BTW what do you call 100 puerto ricans surrounding your house?????

target pratice?
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Aug 31 2007, 01:39 AM) [snapback]355680[/snapback]
target pratice?

laugh.gif . We can sum this up with one photo that offends everyone equally.

rusty_trombone
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Aug 30 2007, 09:57 PM) [snapback]355686[/snapback]
laugh.gif . We can sum this up with one photo that offends everyone equally.

I am not familiar with "Chav Scum." WTF is that?
BigG
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Aug 31 2007, 03:08 PM) [snapback]355714[/snapback]

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chavscum

laugh.gif
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Aug 31 2007, 03:08 PM) [snapback]355714[/snapback]

Blackbelt is a chav. Best ask him I think.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Sep 2 2007, 01:58 AM) [snapback]355898[/snapback]
Blackbelt is a chav. Best ask him I think.

I see, they are like real live Ali G's. or what some would describe in the US as a whigger, or white trash.
STEVENSKI
That's a teenage Blackbelt in the middle photo I swear. I also swear that he will beat me like a dog if he ever sees me after these comments.
dj necrogenic
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Sep 3 2007, 01:22 AM) [snapback]356046[/snapback]
That's a teenage Blackbelt in the middle photo I swear. I also swear that he will beat me like a dog if he ever sees me after these comments.

He would kick your ass. I have seen a video of him and Roll sparring, and they'd both fuck you up
dj necrogenic
QUOTE(Fitz @ Sep 7 2007, 09:32 AM) [snapback]356396[/snapback]
Not me. These poms like me and so does their sister. dirol.gif

Becky told me you look like a fag, and she has the perfect guy she wants to set you up with. Becky only has eyes for me!!
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(dj necrogenic @ Sep 7 2007, 03:50 PM) [snapback]356393[/snapback]
He would kick your ass. I have seen a video of him and Roll sparring, and they'd both fuck you up

Having seen them spar I would agree 100% that I would get beaten til I cried like a old lady being mugged & then beaten some more.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.