Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Johnson vs Henshaw Nov 3rd .
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
imperial
Floyd sr "My man that just fought Roy, Tony Hanshaw, is fighting Glen Johnson on November 3rd I believe in Biloxi. You know, the guy that knocked out Roy Jones.

Discuss !!

BigG
Glen will whoop him up good. Late round TKO.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 29 2007, 11:27 AM) [snapback]355512[/snapback]
Glen will whoop him up good. Late round TKO.

If he does it certainly won't be because of anything Floyd Sr taught him. Heavens no. It will be all Hanshaw's fault. Obviously it will prove he didn't listen to a single word of Sr's advice.

But on the contrary, should Hanshaw pull it out, it will of course have absolutely nothing to do with him at all. It will simply prove once again that Floyd Mayweather Senior is the greatest trainer this sport has ever seen.
Blayde
Should be a pretty close fight. 50:50 in my eyes... Hanshaw is still underrated. Jones isnt a bum, a top 15 super middleweight doesnt have to beat him.
salvador
I think Johnson's been screwed. He's an exciting fighter and he should be getting more tv dates before his body gives out. Hopefully, if he beats Henshaw, he'll get a fight with Dawson, which I would think Dawson/HBO would love.
hbpepboy
johnson vs. hanshaw is a pretty good match up. with floyd in hanshaw's corner, you never know. floyd might teach hanshaw enough to give johnson a tougher than expected fight. i gotta give the edge to johnson though. with his experience and skill level, he should be able to outlast hanshaw and get a decision victory in this fight.

if johnson wins, he'll get a shot at the winner of woods/gonzalez II.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Big Slim @ Aug 29 2007, 05:04 PM) [snapback]355524[/snapback]
But on the contrary, should Hanshaw pull it out, it will of course have absolutely nothing to do with him at all. It will simply prove once again that Floyd Mayweather Senior is the greatest trainer this sport has ever seen.

Crack does wonders for delusions of gandeur.
Southeastpaw
I think it would be funny if Hanshaw shuts Johnson out.
hardhead
Great news for me, a fight on the coast!!!!!!!

you can tell I'm desperate... laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.