Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hype this is for you
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
xxxxxx
Nice site by the way, I like the red color.I was just wondering are you gonna rank the fighters in each division? Take care bud.
thehype
QUOTE(xxxxxx @ Aug 29 2007, 07:10 PM) [snapback]355579[/snapback]
Nice site by the way, I like the red color.I was just wondering are you gonna rank the fighters in each division? Take care bud.

Thanks for the compliment.

Man...I wish I had the time, but I doubt it. If I could find someone else to do it, then definitely...but it's a pretty daunting task...especially when you get down to those lower weights. I'll definitely be adding a Fan's P4P list to the website...where the fans actually decide who goes where on the list...and more than likely, I'll probably put the rankings from the sanctioning bodies up.
salvador
This actually raises a question I've always had about the rankings. Given that the ABCs are so corrupt and discredited and the fact that HBO and ESPN now regard THE RING Magazine belts as legit, who owns THE RING? It can't be worth much as a stand alone business, but it's worth is virtually priceless given that it has the power to decide who's the man in every division. It would be shocking to me if Don King or Bob Arum didn't have some kind of stake in it through an untraceable trust of some kind.

Method
It's always traceable. That's an interesting thing to look into.
xxxxxx
QUOTE(thehype @ Aug 30 2007, 10:14 AM) [snapback]355626[/snapback]
Thanks for the compliment.

Man...I wish I had the time, but I doubt it. If I could find someone else to do it, then definitely...but it's a pretty daunting task...especially when you get down to those lower weights. I'll definitely be adding a Fan's P4P list to the website...where the fans actually decide who goes where on the list...and more than likely, I'll probably put the rankings from the sanctioning bodies up.

your welcome Hype.I always give credit where it's due.If I had more time I would like to put that list up there, but right now I don't.Maybe in the future.I do like your idea of putting up the 4 major sanctioning bodies rankings up, that would be cool.Maybe even rings ratings also.Talk to you later.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.