Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Deep Freeze vs. Erdei
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Blayde
On paper Sundays super middleweight title fight maybe doesnt look too interesting. Deep Freeze is 13-1, Erdei is 2-0-2. Additionally Zsolt Erdei is everything but a puncher.

But this has to be said. Dont be surprised if Erdei beats Deep Freeze come Sunday and becomes the new champion! Erdei knows how to do it, hes even more skilled than Mack.

Erdei will definitely get done what Ben Wallace probably wont get done... Blaydes Boxing gym is back in the title fights!

clapping.gif
BigG
Deep Freeze by UD...
CyruS
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 30 2007, 12:48 PM) [snapback]355633[/snapback]
Deep Freeze by UD...

laugh.gif that pretty much ended this thread laugh.gif
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Aug 30 2007, 11:58 AM) [snapback]355636[/snapback]
laugh.gif that pretty much ended this thread laugh.gif

Agreed.... laugh.gif
Blayde
We'll see this Sunday. If Erdei loses, that will take a lot of confidence away from creating threads like this black eye.gif
CyruS
QUOTE(Blayde @ Aug 30 2007, 01:04 PM) [snapback]355638[/snapback]
We'll see this Sunday. If Erdei loses, that will take a lot of confidence away from creating threads like this black eye.gif

laugh.gif

I'm rooting for you Blayde, I just want you to know that. Kill that twig. aggressive.gif
Blayde
This thread is aliver than alive. 6, SIX replies already and I know the next answer will come. We just need some interest in this fight so Erdei will get all respect he will deserve.
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Aug 30 2007, 12:16 PM) [snapback]355642[/snapback]
laugh.gif

I'm rooting for you Blayde, I just want you to know that. Kill that twig. aggressive.gif

I can't get my head around the hatred for my fighters. These guys were born skinny and people should just accept them for who they are without all this judgemental stuff going on.
CyruS
QUOTE(Maxy @ Sep 1 2007, 09:32 AM) [snapback]355826[/snapback]
I can't get my head around the hatred for my fighters. These guys were born skinny and people should just accept them for who they are without all this judgemental stuff going on.

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.