Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CyruS "Touch oF SleeP" ViruS is a disgrace
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Maxy
Yeah I said it!

He's fighting a bum who has fought SIX times, lost SIX times and been knocked out...yeah you guessed it...SIX times!!!

The fellow that the so called P4P no.1 in the world is boxing goes by the name of Grizzley. In Grizzely's 4th fight he took on the formidable (haha) "Smokin" Joe Frazier and was knocked out. "Smokin" Joe Frazier has 4 fights to his name....he lost the other 3...by knockout!

I don't care what anyone says....there is no excuse for this match-up, it is the biggest disgrace in the history of Webl and it makes a mockery of all the hard working fighters who actually deserve a shot at "Touch oF SleeP". "Touch oF SleeP" CANNOT defend this fight but the excuses will reign thick and fast. "I'm a former Junior middleweight, this is my first fight at Cruiserweight...blah blah blah...."

Just to remind people, two of my fighters challenged "Touch oF SleeP". Neither of them are anything special but at least they have winning records and aren't corpses. "Touch oF SleeP" didn't want no part of them....WHY? Is he skurrrrred of a real challenge? Has his obssession with Harold Angus become a little perverted?
BigG
You are correct...in Grizzleys 4th fight, he did get KTFO by a bum.

Max Kellerman and Michael Grant would school both Gawn brothers AND Touch Of Sleep (Easy).

Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Sep 1 2007, 02:32 PM) [snapback]355851[/snapback]
You are correct...in Grizzleys 4th fight, he did get KTFO by a bum.

Max Kellerman and Michael Grant would school both Gawn brothers AND Touch Of Sleep (Easy).

Micheal Grant already lost twice to Maxy "Ice Cream" Gawn....one of the lesser Gawn brothers....but hey, Max Kellerman beat "Ice Cream" on a split decision...AND he has a good record...at least he would be a viable choice of opponent for "Touch oF SleeP"...

BUT NO...."Touch oF SleeP" has developed a TOUCH OF COWARDNESS!
CyruS
First of all..... Touch oF SleeP is a Junior Middleweight fighting at Cruiserweight, he deserves to test the waters at this very high weight.

second of all, just to remind people, Touch oF SleeP took care of the fighters that beat Maxy's fighters at those weight classes so being skurred of challenges is outright lies. Touch oF SleeP has taking on bigger fighters and difficult fighters in World Title fights easy. It's not my fault Maxy lost at the wrong time when Touch oF SleeP ran up in those divisions to beat on guys that KOed his fighters. The hate is strong for the #1 P4P FIGHTER IN THE WORLD, TOUCH OF SLEEP!!

as far as the perversion in the chase for Harold.... maybe it is.... laugh.gif

QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP - #1 P4P Fighter in the World Today; Former Light Heavyweight @ Super Middleweight & Jr. Middleweight World Champion)
HAAAAARRROOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Maxy
Love it that you admit to the perversion... laugh.gif

BUT...

This fight has nothing to do with testing the waters....its a straight up disgrace and if Touch oF SleeP has one bone of credibility in him he'll admit it and be embarrassed by it.

You never fought Wexley....Wexley never ducked the challenge. Use your belief that he did as a comfort blanket if it makes you feel better. Reel off all your titles...Middleweight is missing.

One day, one day we'll get it on....

Shit, maybe I've got a perversion!!

laugh.gif
CyruS
laugh.gif at your perversion laugh.gif

Touch oF SleeP's debut at 200 lbs. is simply a testing ground, THE MAN STARTED AT 154! HES NOT SUPERMAN!

More like, Wexley never fought Touch oF SleeP! The man was skurred of Touch oF SleeP! Touch oF SleeP was the #1 contender the whole time, it was like TOS was playing Duck Hunt with all the ducking Wexley was doing. He moved on to bigger and better things. 3 Titles, 3 divisions, YOU MAD WEXLEY!?

QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP - #1 P4P Fighter in the World today @ Former Light Heavyweight, Super Middleweight & Jr. Middleweight World Champion)
HAAARRRRRRRROOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Maxy
Wexley don't pick his opponents....he just beats them.

Mad? Nah mate, I'm lounging in the knowledge that my longevity is unsurpassed.
CyruS
Wexley ducked TOS for 3 weeks plain and simple! Now you are mad that TOS is a 3 division World Champion knocking off guys that your fighters couldnt beat!
Maxy
The twigs are branching out!

Geddit!

laugh.gif
BigG
Wexely is the Bernard Hopkins of WeBL....go for 20 defenses Maxy.
Blayde
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Sep 2 2007, 08:54 AM) [snapback]355899[/snapback]
Wexely is the Bernard Hopkins of WeBL....go for 20 defenses Maxy.

And Abu-Husson seems to be our Roy Jones!? He beat Wexley and did what Erdei couldnt do against Deep Freeze... BIG UPSET

we were all predicting Deep Freeze to loose his title. Now Wexley has lost it.
CyruS
QUOTE(Blayde @ Sep 2 2007, 04:13 AM) [snapback]355914[/snapback]
And Abu-Husson seems to be our Roy Jones!? He beat Wexley and did what Erdei couldnt do against Deep Freeze... BIG UPSET

we were all predicting Deep Freeze to loose his title. Now Wexley has lost it.

First off Blayde, fuck you for giving Cotto a loss.

Second of all, CONGRATS ON DESTROY THAT TWIG. PROPS! laugh.gif
Blayde
No congrats for me man sad.gif

My man Erdei couldnt get the job done. Abu Husson isnt fighting for me. Weve to congratulate him. But who is managing him?
Blayde
No congrats for me man sad.gif

My man Erdei couldnt get the job done. Abu Husson isnt fighting for me. Weve got to congratulate him. But who is managing him?
CyruS
Oh yeah my bad.... well then.... fuck you anyway for the Cotto fight laugh.gif

Congrats to..... AL HATA FOR DESTROY THE TWIG THAT IS WEXLEY!
Maxy
Touch oF SleeP - How can you defend the choice of opponents you are up against? Just seen your next one - another straight up bum with 2 fights, 2 losses, both by knockout.

This is a joke right?
CyruS
Still checking out the waters of the cruiserweight division. My man is a FORMER Jr. Middleweight, some slack is to be taken.
Blayde
Since Touch of Sleep wants to fight some more tuneups, its Jean Pascal (8-4-0) vs. Maxy "Ice Cream" Gawn (10-5-0)

At 160 Pascal lost to tall Power Gawn...

At 168 Pascal lost to tall Deep Freeze...

Now after fighting at 175 Pascal is fighting for the crown at 200!
Maxy
QUOTE(Blayde @ Sep 2 2007, 01:26 PM) [snapback]355971[/snapback]
Since Touch of Sleep wants to fight some more tuneups, its Jean Pascal (8-4-0) vs. Maxy "Ice Cream" Gawn (10-5-0)

At 160 Pascal lost to tall Power Gawn...

At 168 Pascal lost to tall Deep Freeze...

Now after fighting at 175 Pascal is fighting for the crown at 200!

This is a tight match-up and a tough one to call.

Looks to me like our boys will have to continue taking tough fights against quality opponents, which inevitably shortens the lifespan of the said fighters, whilst Touch oF SleeP picks easy bouts, keeping himself fresh and his injury points per bout to a minimum.

Sad thing is I aint got no-one likely to be able to beat TOS yet!!!

resent.gif
CyruS
QUOTE(Maxy @ Sep 2 2007, 02:41 PM) [snapback]355972[/snapback]
Sad thing is I aint got no-one likely to be able to beat TOS yet!!!

resent.gif

laugh.gif
BigG
Max Kellerman's take on Touch Of Sleeps bum of the month tour:

"First of all, Touch Of Sleep is one of the greatest fighters ever in WeBL. But I believe this bum of the month tour is a disgrace. If Touch Of Sleep wasn't considered the best fighter in the leauge...then yes, it would be acceptable...but he is cosndiered the best and he is fighting bums. After this fight, he should go after 'Soupe" Bone at least. Fight a contender Touch Of Sleep"

laugh.gif
CyruS
TOS is battling big weight differences here people! HE IS A FORMER JR. MIDDLEWEIGHT WORLD CHAMPION! SHOW SOME RESPECT! LET HIM GET COMFORTABLE AT CRUISERWEIGHT FIRST.

Oh and before I forget.....

QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP - #1 P4P Fighter in the World Today @ Former Light Heavyweight, Super Middleweight & Jr. Middleweight World Champion)
HAAAAAAAARRRRRRROOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Maxy
TOS continues his bum of the week tour.

Fans and pundits alike are seriously questioning the legitimacy of his P4P ranking. Bruiser Barry (4-12-0) is the latest lamb to the slaughter and with ticket sales dwindling, it is surely the last time he can get away with such meaningless fights.

Respected boxing journalists believe that although he is a very good fighter, these tomato can bouts are damaging his legacy and turning off the fans. He must have the P4P no.1 promoter to get away with these bouts but in terms of learning to deal with a tough legitimate Cruiserweight contender, he is doing himself no favours.
Don Flamenco
QUOTE(Maxy @ Sep 1 2007, 02:24 PM) [snapback]355849[/snapback]
Yeah I said it!

He's fighting a bum who has fought SIX times, lost SIX times and been knocked out...yeah you guessed it...SIX times!!!

The fellow that the so called P4P no.1 in the world is boxing goes by the name of Grizzley. In Grizzely's 4th fight he took on the formidable (haha) "Smokin" Joe Frazier and was knocked out. "Smokin" Joe Frazier has 4 fights to his name....he lost the other 3...by knockout!

I don't care what anyone says....there is no excuse for this match-up, it is the biggest disgrace in the history of Webl and it makes a mockery of all the hard working fighters who actually deserve a shot at "Touch oF SleeP". "Touch oF SleeP" CANNOT defend this fight but the excuses will reign thick and fast. "I'm a former Junior middleweight, this is my first fight at Cruiserweight...blah blah blah...."

Just to remind people, two of my fighters challenged "Touch oF SleeP". Neither of them are anything special but at least they have winning records and aren't corpses. "Touch oF SleeP" didn't want no part of them....WHY? Is he skurrrrred of a real challenge? Has his obssession with Harold Angus become a little perverted?

QUOTE(REAL DEAL Harry Angus @ Sep 1 2007, 02:24 PM) [snapback]355849[/snapback]
Yeah, I know about a certain fudge packing demographic of my fan base, I don't deny that. I don't mind what they do behind closed doors as they are entitled to their pursuit of happiness. For me to denounce one of my biggest fans would be just silly and stupid... They do pay the bills you know.

So this goes out to my queer fans out there, I hope to see you guys rooting me on in the stands for Tonights fight Vs. Gawn. TOS, I appreciate you putting the fan club together and you have done an amazing job.

HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLDDDDDDD!
BigG
Max Kellerman

"Fight me next TOS. I am a former 2x Cruisereweight Champion. I actually have a win over the current CW champ Max "Ice Cream" Gawn. I just beat a very solid contender in my last fight. Let's do the damn thing. Don't duck me.

And Harry Angus...don't think I've forgotten about you. You did good in beating twice....once by KO....but I'm going to get you too."
CyruS
TOS loves the hatred/love you all have for him.
Maxy
OMG....I just fell off my chair.

TOS is fighting a legimate threat.

What, what, what?

I'm stunned.

National Velvet...

Only one legimate loss and a bunch of KO's, 10 out of 11 wins...

TOS...are you ok?
BigG
National Velvet got his ass whooped against Kellerman by scores of 120-107, 120-107, 120-107. He has power but little skill.
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Sep 16 2007, 02:50 PM) [snapback]357653[/snapback]
National Velvet got his ass whooped against Kellerman by scores of 120-107, 120-107, 120-107. He has power but little skill.

Yeah but at least he's got a winning record.....something TOS hasn't seen in ages...
CyruS
Your hatred for TOS taking on fighters with over 20 pound weight advantages over him is disgusting. TOS has tested the waters of Cruiserweight, it's time to start knocking off contenders.
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Sep 16 2007, 03:03 PM) [snapback]357664[/snapback]
Your hatred for TOS taking on fighters with over 20 pound weight advantages over him is disgusting. TOS has tested the waters of Cruiserweight, it's time to start knocking off contenders.

If folk didn't hate on TOS he'd be the forgotten man...
BigG
Max Kellerman:

"TOS should beat this guy with ease. I'm picking a stoppage win. I'll give him credit for taking this fight because National Velvet is one of the top 5 Cruiserweights along with TOS, Me, and the Gawn brothers. I think TOS is without a doubt the best fighter P4P but he will need to fight me soon. I'm a former 2x champion and I'm a contender."

laugh.gif
CyruS
QUOTE(Maxy @ Sep 16 2007, 04:10 PM) [snapback]357668[/snapback]
If folk didn't hate on TOS he'd be the forgotten man...

These are indeed facts that you speak of.
CyruS
Max Kellerman sure is a tall motherfucker.....

I HATE TWIGS angry2.gif
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Sep 16 2007, 03:29 PM) [snapback]357678[/snapback]
Max Kellerman sure is a tall motherfucker.....

I HATE TWIGS angry2.gif

Those damn twigs give the Chambers boys nightmares....

laugh.gif
CyruS
With those bitch styles and gargantuan foreheads. angry2.gif
Al Hata

The Prince just couldn't get up for the fight with vargas, he only shows up in the big fights.

laugh.gif
BigG
TOS TKO's national Velvet in 1.......Time to fight one of the gawn brothers or Max Kellerman.
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Sep 23 2007, 04:06 AM) [snapback]358482[/snapback]
TOS TKO's national Velvet in 1.......Time to fight one of the gawn brothers or Max Kellerman.

That result sends out a warning to EVERY cruiserweight in the world. TOS is DANGEROUS.
CyruS
I have to admit, I'm even surprised at what TOS did on live TV to National Velvet. Dominating...
BigG
TOS fighting another KO puncher in Tyrone "Soup" Bone.

I'm picking an easy stoppage here.
CyruS
TOS makes the exciting fights.
The CEO
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Sep 23 2007, 11:30 AM) [snapback]358515[/snapback]
TOS fighting another KO puncher in Tyrone "Soup" Bone.

I'm picking an easy stoppage here.

Yes. It will be...thank you, G.

Tyrone "Soup Bone" Sloan KO 2

Bet the house on it.
CyruS
Tyrone 11 wins 11 by KO.....

Somebody is getting KOed.
CyruS
BTW, somebody get a bodybag ready for Crack Head Tyrone Biggums, I mean Soup.
BigG
Let's just see if TOS fights Max Kellerman after he gets past Soup Bone.
CyruS
QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP - #1 P4P Fighter In The World Today - Former Light Heavyweight & Super Middleweight & Jr Middleweight World Champion)
Who is Max Kellerman? I dont know that sucka.

aggressive.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.