Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oganov vs. Zuniga/Kirkland vs. Said
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
Hello All,

Don't forget, we do have a double-header boxing card tonight on Showtime, which begins at 9 PM (CST) This thread is for the live call of these fights and any post-fight reactions to them.

SPOILERS MAY BE BELOW, SO IF YOU ARE RECORDING THE FIGHT OR PLAN TO WATCH LATER TONIGHT, TAKE THAT INTO CONSIDERATION WHEN BROWSING THIS THREAD!

I consolidated the two fights into one thread, because I don't think they are "big enough" for separate threads. But who knows? The little fights can sometimes produce some surprising results.

As a prefight discussion, what can we expect in these matches? Do you think they are Showtime caliber fights? We look forward to the discussion.

Jack

Administrator
Southeastpaw
Poor Said. Didn't have much of a chance from the opening bell on. Kirkland looks sharp.

I am very interested in seeing Oganov. Who wouldn't with a 100% KO percentage.
Southeastpaw
Oganov would get eaten alive by the likes of Calzaghe and Kessler. He gets hit way too much. It's just that Zuniga is not that powerful and is used to fighting at 160 as well.
Southeastpaw
Zuniga's takin this chump to school.. Man! This guy Oganov musta been fighting some major bums before now.
Southeastpaw
Well, Oganov still has yet to see a fight end in anything other than a KO. Too bad it was him getting stopped this time though. Good performance from Zuniga. Got him outta there in the 9th. I can't help but feel a little sorry for Oganov though. 26-0 with 26 KO's. Showtime was showcasing him as the main event on this card and he gets beat thoroughly.
X3_Bazooka_X3
I love it when these over hyped cats get exposed, I had a feeling that an upset was in the mix, that is if you really call that an upset, I love watching Zuniga fight he isnt the most talented but he does come to fight, that fight he had with Lopez a few years back is what got me started watching him.
NickBarker
Oganov is garbage.

Kirkland, on the other hand, is a future champion. He needs to tighten up the defense, but he has some pretty excellent physical tools and the right attitude.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.