Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jabdiel Judah
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
With a huge upset over the champ Budd Shine, underdog Judah fought the fight of his life and won the title. Jabdiel started his career well at 2-0-1 but lost to Maussa via cuts and lost his title. Since then he's been up and down. He was slaughtered by his brother Zab and Miguel Cotto. Jdabiel Judah might not be the best fighter, but he is certainly a threat to anyone around his weight.

He is the first fighter to get "Hero" status in Big-G's gym.

laugh.gif
CyruS
Congrats to Jabdiel for taking the title from that flavor of the week, flash in the pan Buddy Shine.

Big win.
Maxy
The eternally modest Buddy Shine would like to offer his congratulations to Jabdiel. The better man won on the night.
BigG
Zab Judah is the arrogant and cocky brother....Jabdiel is the humble one. Jabdiel says that Buddy Shine will be champ again sopon. "He has 3 top wins over Cotto, Kaab, and Running Man...the guy is elite and there is no doubt that. But I've worked hard for this...and it's my time to shine. I wanna enjoy the moment."
Blayde
Some divisions are really opening up now. Looks like anyone can beat anyone cool.gif
Maxy
QUOTE(Blayde @ Sep 2 2007, 07:59 AM) [snapback]355947[/snapback]
Some divisions are really opening up now. Looks like anyone can beat anyone cool.gif

Personally I'm NEVER confident going into any fight but I have to admit I'm gutted about Wexley losing.....if he'd have followed his other main fight plan he would have won. Oh well, maybe next time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.