Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Heavyweights...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Ok, I'll give Lanky props for retiring Ben Wallace via 9th round TKO.

The contenders:

1. Harold Angus (12-0-1): Former 2x CW champ dominated James Roper. Skilled fighter.

2. Odlainer Solis (6-0-1): Undefeated...but nearly lost to Wallace.

3. dark heaven (13-2-0): All wins by KO.

4. "Iron" Mike Tyson (8-1-0): All wins by KO....first fight was a fluke.

5. Riddick Bowe: (10-3-0): Good contender

6. Rocky Romero (6-3-0): Just destroyed Joe Louis.

So what will it be Maxy. These are your top contenders. Tyson is booked with a tune up. The other 5 are free.
Don Flamenco
Harold is finaly ready to take on the Heavyweight Champ! aggressive.gif
Maxy
Lanky would like a tune-up against anyone of your choice and if he gets past that he wants Harold Angus.
CyruS
QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP - #1 P4P Fighter in the World Today @ Former Light Heavyweight, Super Middleweight & Jr. Middleweight World Champion)
I hope you do win the World Heavyweight Title Harold, so I can run up in that ass and become HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD! HAAAAAAAARRRRRRROOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, IT DONT MATTER HOW FAR IN WEIGHT U RUN, IMA GET YA SUCKA! HAAAAAARRRRRROOOOOOLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

aggressive.gif
Don Flamenco
QUOTE(Maxy @ Sep 2 2007, 07:12 AM) [snapback]355942[/snapback]
Lanky would like a tune-up against anyone of your choice and if he gets past that he wants Harold Angus.

And I've also been told that Harry wants Lanky any time he's ready in a very non homo-ish manner. What is the tune up fight for? Isn't Lanky top of the Heavyweights right now? dntknw.gif
CyruS
QUOTE(Don Flamenco @ Sep 2 2007, 07:41 PM) [snapback]356005[/snapback]
And I've also been told that Harry wants Lanky any time he's ready in a very non homo-ish manner. What is the tune up fight for? Isn't Lanky top of the Heavyweights right now? dntknw.gif

laugh.gif That's a good point laugh.gif
BigG
I'll give Angus a tune up......and then the superfight will made after.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.