Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zab Judah clip (via Boxrec) hilarious......
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
moscow bear
video with Method taping the whole thing
BigG
Well if he was cheating in the dice game he had that beating coming...but stomping a dude while his down was low.
STEVENSKI
Hardly suprising Judah was involved in that type if incident. If I saw correctly Zab kecked the dude in the head when he was down? That would be the only fight in years Zabby has won then & he needed others to drop the guy first. Some of these punks should have a look at the class Joe Louis carried himself with.
BigG
Fitz, you mind if I have that AVI as my sig.

JUUUUUUUUUUDAAAAAAAH!
BigG
I meant your AV but the chick to the right is quite good.
The CEO
laugh.gif

That dirty ho rollin' the dice was bigger than Zab....
BigG
laugh.gif Thank you fitz...I will let you slide on the Nas comments.
Southeastpaw
Meth shot that for real? Nice!

That was pretty wild. White T's are the IN thang down there I suppose.
BigG
Speaking of Zab in street fights, Zab apparently had a fight with Floyd at Chris Webbers BDAY party. Floyd was talking trash and Zab whooped his ass. Props to him if he did that to cocky Floyd.
moscow bear
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Sep 4 2007, 08:10 AM) [snapback]356146[/snapback]
Speaking of Zab in street fights, Zab apparently had a fight with Floyd at Chris Webbers BDAY party. Floyd was talking trash and Zab whooped his ass. Props to him if he did that to cocky Floyd.

LOL, do you really believe this????
WolfishPromistah
biggeorge: "Speaking of Zab in street fights, Zab apparently had a fight with Floyd at Chris Webbers BDAY party. Floyd was talking trash and Zab whooped his ass. Props to him if he did that to cocky Floyd."

Oh, I see. So hitting a man illegally in the ring, who's beating your ass under the rules as he said he would/could, before then fighting him outside the ring without the rules (that allow inconsequential cheating that you're better at...'til meeting someone named Cotto) balances everything out; all 'cause you got chumped in the ring as promised, huh Zab? [Smile]

Man, I like Judah in some ways. But this type of thing would have to be on the side of the "too much factor," as Zab is just too much if it has to come down to things like this. And i sure hope it isn't true. I mean, doesn't he talk junk too? It reminds me of that dude Butler's incident (you all remember the cheap shot after the fight), where it really doesn't matter after the fact of the fight on record. And hopefully, this will not be a part on the pathway to a criminal record for either of our too beloved fighters --Zab & Floyd. Both are, I would like to think, just too good for this sort of thing.
BigG
QUOTE(moscow bear @ Sep 5 2007, 10:59 AM) [snapback]356238[/snapback]
LOL, do you really believe this????

I don't know if it's true, but I did see it at a couple of websites.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(WolfishPromistah @ Sep 5 2007, 02:17 PM) [snapback]356244[/snapback]
Oh, I see. So hitting a man illegally in the ring, who's beating your ass under the rules as he said he would/could, before then fighting him outside the ring without the rules (that allow inconsequential cheating that you're better at...'til meeting someone named Cotto) balances everything out; all 'cause you got chumped in the ring as promised, huh Zab? [Smile]

You actin like Pretty Bitch Fraud is clean as a whistle. He is as dirty as they come & then some but like Ali never gets called on it.
Don Flamenco
What game were they playing? I never seen dice played with 3.
hardhead
The only thing I could think(couldn't figure out why they were fighting) was the dude touched Judah's money when he wasn't supposed, that shit will get you fucked up in a dice game, shit sometimes worse then that.. dntknw.gif

Judah holding the BK streets down baby, revokded fool's passes... laugh.gif
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Don Flamenco @ Sep 5 2007, 10:13 PM) [snapback]356278[/snapback]
What game were they playing? I never seen dice played with 3.

Damn, you never played cee-lo? C'mon man, gotta hit that 4-5-6 baby.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.