STEVENSKI
Post cat pictures

STEVENSKI

BigG
STEVENSKI

STEVENSKI

BigG
STEVENSKI
We want happy cat pics DJ not dead cats. Do you have a dislike for pussy or something?
re-bee-becca
Funny thread, but Djs pics are funniest. Shame you didn't get any with baby seals too, DJ . . . . . . . . ph34r.gif

Where you go on myspace?
Fitz
Not cool.
caneman
sorry but dogs rule! (not that i hate cats) meet my snoop doggy drinks.gif dogg
Fitz
Agreed. Cat's are shit.
JD
DJ...

I deleted your posts with the dead cats and bludgeoned baby seals. Do me and everyone else a favor...don't put that shit up here.

Great, thanks.
re-bee-becca
DJ, you actually posted pics of dead baby seals?
caneman
QUOTE(re-bee-becca @ Sep 12 2007, 03:58 AM) [snapback]357132[/snapback]

i thought you were saying that dead cats & seals were funny becca! dntknw.gif and the seals weren't seals anymore....only the piece the left!
re-bee-becca
QUOTE(caneman @ Sep 12 2007, 12:41 PM) [snapback]357137[/snapback]
i thought you were saying that dead cats & seals were funny becca! dntknw.gif and the seals weren't seals anymore....only the piece the left!

I was joking!!!!!! But not about the dead cats, Djs pictures made me laugh, not becasue I find dead cats funny - but at it being typically Dj to post them

and because cats are for bummers
caneman
QUOTE(re-bee-becca @ Sep 12 2007, 09:40 AM) [snapback]357141[/snapback]
I was joking!!!!!! But not about the dead cats, Djs pictures made me laugh, not becasue I find dead cats funny - but at it being typically Dj to post them
and because cats are for bummers

true that! drag.gif DOGS STILL RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dj necrogenic
QUOTE(re-bee-becca @ Sep 12 2007, 12:58 AM) [snapback]357132[/snapback]

See Becky, you got me in trouble
caneman
QUOTE(dj necrogenic @ Sep 13 2007, 03:39 PM) [snapback]357299[/snapback]
See Becky, you got me in trouble

no brother DJ, thinking with the other head got you in trouble laugh.gif it's all good though DJ as long as both heads work well together! laugh.gif drinks.gif
dj necrogenic
Becky is my friend, she always talks about dead baby seals in emails, and PMs so I wanted to see her reaction to actually seeing it. JD killed that chance... What happened to you JD, you used to be cool, its like Officer Lefthook all over again
caneman
i somehow knew it was some inside joke myself brother DJ...i ain't mad @ you in any way....rather not see dead shit though i have laughed @ some road kill pics before! focus.gif
caneman
edit; my bad....talking shit on the phone & somehow double posted....dam the 1970's were good to me! yahoo.gif thumbsup_anim.gif
JD
QUOTE(dj necrogenic @ Sep 13 2007, 05:49 PM) [snapback]357333[/snapback]
Becky is my friend, she always talks about dead baby seals in emails, and PMs so I wanted to see her reaction to actually seeing it. JD killed that chance... What happened to you JD, you used to be cool, its like Officer Lefthook all over again

I don't believe I am the one with the problem in this instance, I believe that the problem lies with the sick fellow posting pictures of dead cats and baby seals that have been battered.

Perhaps if I post some pictures of dismembered dogs and dead kittens, DJ will think I am cool again...oh boy!!! rolleyes_anim.gif
BigG
Seeing the dead cat floating was kind of disturbing....
caneman
QUOTE(JD @ Sep 13 2007, 08:35 PM) [snapback]357375[/snapback]
I don't believe I am the one with the problem in this instance, I believe that the problem lies with the sick fellow posting pictures of dead cats and baby seals that have been battered.

Perhaps if I post some pictures of dismembered dogs and dead kittens, DJ will think I am cool again...oh boy!!! rolleyes_anim.gif

oooooooooooooooooooooo snap! i don't like seeing that either...i mean i seen a pic of road kill before & the guy putting the line down went right over it...i laughed my ass off @ that. for one, the guy didn't even take a second to move that thing & do his job right!!! i truly believe that road crew was somewhere in ga...they were probably under paid as well! laugh.gif

QUOTE(Fitz @ Sep 13 2007, 08:46 PM) [snapback]357377[/snapback]
I can take a lot of things, but one thing I dislike is seeing animals being battered to death in an inhumane way. I would prefer to see pics of a human fucking each other up (not that I enjoy seeing this either) rather than an animal.

i agree with that 110%...kinda messed up that i don't mind humans doing it to each other though but i watch that shit on youtube & in the ring every chance i get! dntknw.gif
STEVENSKI
My funny cat picture thread has been violated by dead animals. I feel so sad I could be Emo.
dj necrogenic
I'm sorry guys, I didnt mean to offend you,. I was just joking around. I do have a very disturbing sense of humor sad.gif
re-bee-becca
QUOTE(Fitz @ Sep 14 2007, 04:04 PM) [snapback]357461[/snapback]
and I too have a disturbing sense of humour at times, I just don't like seeing inhumane animal cruelty.

Ditto, I have a warped sense of humour too, for which I blame my brothers, my parents and doing crack when I was only 8.

Dj - I joke about them, but I wouldn't google it to see the pictures!!! Like I joke and say cats are for bummers, but I know they're not really (because I knew a straight guy who had a cat once. He called it Princess). Dead cat pictures shocked me and made me laugh due to the context they were used in as I wasn't expecting them, and was like "What the flippin' 'eck are these doing on here" but didn't offend me but can understand why others would have found them to be offensive.

Sorry for any offence caused. I will stick to my Killer Rabbit pictures from Monty Python from now on, JD.

Funniest pic on here was the ceiling cat!

PS - cats aren't really for bummers. And I do like cats. Except Garfield, worst cartoon ever.
JD
I am not offended, and you did not post anything that would bother me at all.

I just found the pictures of dead cats, and baby seals in bits to be disturbing, nauseating and upsetting - so, I deleted them. I mean, truly, who wants to see any of that? Consider yourself fortunate that you were spared having to see the pictures of the baby seals - it was just not right.
caneman
caneman
oh yeah DJ, we all know you were kidding & just didn't care to see that! i'll speak for myself in saying that i look forward to seeing your post & i am glad you are part of these boards friends.gif
STEVENSKI
I am dissapointed I never saw the baby seals.
caneman
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Sep 14 2007, 10:39 PM) [snapback]357524[/snapback]

they were mostly pieces & DJ probably has them on some hosting site not_i.gif
dj necrogenic
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Sep 14 2007, 07:39 PM) [snapback]357524[/snapback]

Actually just google dead baby seals...Thats what I did
STEVENSKI
I did that too. Then I put on a old CD I have with a song called clubbin seals.
Crow
caneman

caneman

hell here's some kitty for fitz>>>> laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.