Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Klitschko vs Tua?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Maxy
Just read on Fight news that David Tua's people are trying to get him a shot at Wladimir Klitschko early next year. Cedric Kushner has filed a lawsuit against Shelly Finkel relating to a proposed fight between Briggs and Klitschko which never took place and he is prepared to drop the suit if Wlad's people put their man in with Tua. Finkel is quoted as saying "I think Tua could interest us."

BigG
I think Klitschko-Tua would be Klitschko-Brewster II over 12 rounds.
X3_Bazooka_X3
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Sep 3 2007, 10:33 AM) [snapback]356081[/snapback]
I think Klitschko-Tua would be Klitschko-Brewster II over 12 rounds.

if the same Tua that fought Lewis shows up sure, if the David Tua that fought Ibebuchi comes it will be Klitschko vs Brewster I
JD
Why would the David Tua that fought Ike Ibeabuchi show up?

rusty_trombone
QUOTE(X3_Bazooka_X3 @ Sep 3 2007, 01:43 PM) [snapback]356082[/snapback]
if the same Tua that fought Lewis shows up sure, if the David Tua that fought Ibebuchi comes it will be Klitschko vs Brewster I

Why the fuck would you think that the David Tua that fought Ike a very long time agao, who we have never seen again, would show up?

I really hope this fight does not get made, Klit should be fighting actual competition, not short fat Samoans with addictions to twinkies.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(JD @ Sep 3 2007, 01:57 PM) [snapback]356083[/snapback]
Why would the David Tua that fought Ike Ibeabuchi show up?

maybe if he eats his wheaities?
BrutalBodyShots
The Tua that fought Ibeabuchi has not shown up since the late 90's, so he certainly won't 10 years later.

If Wlad and Tua ever fight I expect the fight to look almost identical to Lewis-Tua, just with Tua taking even more punishment and possibly getting stopped for the first time in his career.

Tua does have that fight-saving left hook, but I give him a VERY SLIM chance of actually landing it. Tua loses every round en route to a shutout UD loss.

The Original MrFactor
Wlad would be the 1st guy to stop Tua. Wlad TKO 8.
JD
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Sep 3 2007, 02:08 PM) [snapback]356085[/snapback]
maybe if he eats his wheaities?

Perhaps. Though I am not sure he will even need to in La La Land, he will merely need to decide that the Ibeabuchi version of himself needs to get in there and so it shall be done.
BrutalBodyShots
I find it hard to believe that even Tua would think he stands a chance in this fight. The last guys Tua has beaten that even had somewhat of a pulse were Oquendo and Moorer and those fights were 5 years ago. Tua's last win of note was almost 10 years ago when he beat Rahman.

You don't go from fighting unranked guys to fighting the best heavyweight in the world. Tua's either going for a final big payday or he's just ignorant. If he can't get in there with a Ruiz, Toney, Peter etc. and come out with a win he certainly won't beat Wlad. I think Tua will essentially give up about a minute and a half into the first round after eating about 7 or 8 clean Wlad jabs and will revert into his plodding, jab eating style occasionally jumping off his feet in attempt to land a big left hook that will come up about a foot short time and time again.

hardhead
This fight is a joke, Am not interested even 1% for this fight.

Get the fuck outta here.

Jerry Springer
Wlad by KO if it happens. Cliff Couser's saying that he's going to fight Tua.
Lil-lightsout
Sorry, but knocking out Saul Montana DOES NOT give you a title shot! Tua needs to beat a couple of decent fighters first before getting a crack at Wlad. If the fight gets made though, Klit will brutalize him.
BigG
Yeah I could picture Wlad stopping Tua. Wlad's right hand has crazy power in it.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(JD @ Sep 3 2007, 08:01 PM) [snapback]356110[/snapback]
Perhaps. Though I am not sure he will even need to in La La Land, he will merely need to decide that the Ibeabuchi version of himself needs to get in there and so it shall be done.

I guess in an alternate verdion of reality, Tua drops 40 pounds and becomes and active punch-throwing maniac, and forgets that he has been a fat, slow, one-punch throwing no-neck.
Tha Docta
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Sep 5 2007, 10:35 AM) [snapback]356246[/snapback]
I guess in an alternate verdion of reality, Tua drops 40 pounds and becomes and active punch-throwing maniac, and forgets that he has been a fat, slow, one-punch throwing no-neck.

tua cant win this fight because he just sucks too bad. hes sucked for years now and people still dont realize it.
BigG
Yeah, to be honest I don't think Tua is any better then Brewster today. Of course he'd have a punchers chance just like Peter, Brewster, and Brock did however I just see him eating jab after jab after jab.
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Sep 5 2007, 12:39 PM) [snapback]356256[/snapback]
Yeah, to be honest I don't think Tua is any better then Brewster today. Of course he'd have a punchers chance just like Peter, Brewster, and Brock did however I just see him eating jab after jab after jab.

Tua's chances are even more slim than those other guys simply due to his physical disadvantages; again, one needs to look no further than Lewis-Tua to see how Klitschko-Tua would look.

Maxy
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Sep 5 2007, 01:38 PM) [snapback]356260[/snapback]
Tua's chances are even more slim than those other guys simply due to his physical disadvantages; again, one needs to look no further than Lewis-Tua to see how Klitschko-Tua would look.

Yeah and surely that was a better Tua than the one fighting today.
Mean Mister Mustard
Let's pray this fight does not happen.

While he's waiting for the winner of Peter-Maskaev, Klitshko should at leas fight someone who stands a shot at beating him. Put him in against Rahman and give The Rock a payday. But please, don't fight a guy who can't even reach his face.
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(Maxy @ Sep 5 2007, 02:46 PM) [snapback]356261[/snapback]
Yeah and surely that was a better Tua than the one fighting today.

Without question.

Nay_Sayer
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Sep 3 2007, 03:33 PM) [snapback]356096[/snapback]
The Tua that fought Ibeabuchi has not shown up since the late 90's, so he certainly won't 10 years later.

If Wlad and Tua ever fight I expect the fight to look almost identical to Lewis-Tua, just with Tua taking even more punishment and possibly getting stopped for the first time in his career.

Tua does have that fight-saving left hook, but I give him a VERY SLIM chance of actually landing it. Tua loses every round en route to a shutout UD loss.

I'm sorry but NO. People forget that the very uncoordinated Sam Peter had the little Klit flopping around on the canvas like a fish not one, not two, but THREE times. There's no way the little Klit stops Tua because he's gonna be fighting off the back foot for the whole 12 rounds - running his way to a UD, 116-112 flavored. IF the Klit finds some cajones and stands his ground - Tua will check that chin and stop him cold.
BrutalBodyShots
Three big factors that you've obviously not considered:

1 - Tua today isn't as good as Peter today.

2 - Wlad has improved since his win over Peter. If they were to fight again he likely wouldn't visit the canvas 3 times.

3 - Tua is like 5'10" tall and will have a much tougher time landing than Peter.

Have you even seen Lewis-Tua? I assume not, because I can't see how anyone in the world that has seen that fight would give Tua a shot.

Nay_Sayer
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Sep 6 2007, 05:17 PM) [snapback]356333[/snapback]
Three big factors that you've obviously not considered:

1 - Tua today isn't as good as Peter today.

2 - Wlad has improved since his win over Peter. If they were to fight again he likely wouldn't visit the canvas 3 times.

3 - Tua is like 5'10" tall and will have a much tougher time landing than Peter.
Have you even seen Lewis-Tua? I assume not, because I can't see how anyone in the world that has seen that fight would give Tua a shot.

Does anyone here remember the line on Lewis-Tua. If memory serves me correctly, Tua was a VERY live underdog. And there are some factors that you have overlooked.

1 - Tua's lefthook is better than any punch in Peter's arsenal

2 - The Peter that faced the little Klit was shi'ite

3 - Corrie Sanders and Lamon Brewster collectively are shi'ite, yet they both own KO wins over the little Klit

4 - the little Klit has so much China in his chin that it needs to be in an antique shop.

and most importantly...

5 - The little Klit is NOT the reincarnation of Lennox Lewis. Not even close...
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(Nay_Sayer @ Sep 6 2007, 06:29 PM) [snapback]356336[/snapback]
Does anyone here remember the line on Lewis-Tua. If memory serves me correctly, Tua was a VERY live underdog. And there are some factors that you have overlooked.

1 - Tua's lefthook is better than any punch in Peter's arsenal

A punch is meaningless if it doesn't land. Tua lands his left hook against tomato cans but not against top fighters.

2 - The Peter that faced the little Klit was shi'ite

But he was better than Tua.

3 - Corrie Sanders and Lamon Brewster collectively are shi'ite, yet they both own KO wins over the little Klit

The both have better physical tools than Tua.

4 - the little Klit has so much China in his chin that it needs to be in an antique shop.

Whether or not his chin is weak is open to argument, but even if it is a weak chin is meaningless if your opponent can't land.

5 - The little Klit is NOT the reincarnation of Lennox Lewis. Not even close...

Wlad's skill and ability is closer to that of Lewis' than Tua's current ability is to Tua's ability of 1999-2000.

Tha Docta
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Sep 6 2007, 11:27 PM) [snapback]356353[/snapback]
A punch is meaningless if it doesn't land. Tua lands his left hook against tomato cans but not against top fighters.
Whether or not his chin is weak is open to argument, but even if it is a weak chin is meaningless if your opponent can't land.
Wlad's skill and ability is closer to that of Lewis' than Tua's current ability is to Tua's ability of 1999-2000.

i agree with this. tua couldnt even beat a grossly overweight hasim rahman. he never even came close to landing a punch on chris byrd, and fres oquendo would have beaten him if wasnt an idiot. tua will not lay a glove on klitchko, and he will eat a ton of jabs before getting KO'd by a right hand. there is a reason why tua doesnt fight the top contenders anymore.
Nay_Sayer
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Sep 6 2007, 10:27 PM) [snapback]356353[/snapback]
A punch is meaningless if it doesn't land.

Maybe, but Peter still managed to send the Klit to the canvas on three different occasions.

Tua lands his left hook against tomato cans but not against top fighters.
John Ruiz...

Crap. Exactly Who had Peter beat before facing the little Klit? WHO?

More crap.

The uncoordinated Sam Peter had no problems sending the little Klit to the canvas...

Like I said, the Little Klit is NOT the reincarnation of Lennox Lewis. Not even close...
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Nay_Sayer @ Sep 7 2007, 01:31 PM) [snapback]356402[/snapback]
Maybe, but Peter still managed to send the Klit to the canvas on three different occasions.
John Ruiz...
More crap.
The uncoordinated Sam Peter had no problems sending the little Klit to the canvas...
Like I said, the Little Klit is NOT the reincarnation of Lennox Lewis. Not even close...

All of this is BS, you are expecting the tua of 10 years ago to come into the ring, he doesn't exist anymore. Also, if you haven't seen the improvement in Klit since his fight with Peter, you are crazy. You are also crazy if you think that Tua will be able to get beyond Klit's jab, because that is just as good as Lennox's and that's all it took to beat Tua. Klit can beat the 10 year old version guy with one hand, and he certainly will beat the old, fat slow, no punch throwing, if they fight. Tua will not win one second of any round, unless Klit takes 7 ambien a bunch of xanax and drinks a fifth of vodka.
Tha Docta
QUOTE(Nay_Sayer @ Sep 7 2007, 01:31 PM) [snapback]356402[/snapback]
John Ruiz...
More crap.

i cant for the life of me understand why peter is being compared to tua in this discussion. and i cant believe that you just used john ruiz as a reason as to why tua will catch klitchko. i dont think anyone is saying klitchko is the 2nd coming of lewis, but he doesnt even have to come close to that in order to beat tua at this point in his career.

the only way tua wins this one is if some vandal is able to rub down wlads legs with vasoline again before the fight.
Nay_Sayer
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Sep 7 2007, 12:56 PM) [snapback]356405[/snapback]
All of this is BS, you are expecting the tua of 10 years ago to come into the ring, he doesn't exist anymore.

Would you care to point out exactly what parts of "All of this" are BS?

Also, if you haven't seen the improvement in Klit since his fight with Peter, you are crazy.
Improvement has been marginal - but who has the Klit beaten since Peter?

You are also crazy if you think that Tua will be able to get beyond Klit's jab, because that is just as good as Lennox's and that's all it took to beat Tua.

The jury is still out on the little Klit's jab. Again, who has the little Klit beat lately? And beyond that, Lennox had MUCH more than a good left jab. What does the little Klit have?

Klit can beat the 10 year old version guy with one hand, and he certainly will beat the old, fat slow, no punch throwing, if they fight. Tua will not win one second of any round, unless Klit takes 7 ambien a bunch of xanax and drinks a fifth of vodka.

Two words, Lamon Brewster. The Klit couldn't go 5 rounds with Brewster before getting his ass handed to him. 5 freegin' rounds. It took the Klit 11.5 round before he could land a significant punch on Peter, who's defence isn't exactly on par with Floyd Mayweather. I wouldn't be surprised if Tua landed the lefthook and sent the little Klit back to the HW abiss, where he belongs...
Nay_Sayer
QUOTE(Tha Docta @ Sep 7 2007, 01:34 PM) [snapback]356416[/snapback]
and i cant believe that you just used john ruiz as a reason as to why tua will catch klitchko.

Nope, didn't say that at all. Go back and re-read the question I was responding to...
Tha Docta
QUOTE(Nay_Sayer @ Sep 7 2007, 03:16 PM) [snapback]356420[/snapback]
Would you care to point out exactly what parts of "All of this" are BS?
Improvement has been marginal - but who has the Klit beaten since Peter?
The jury is still out on the little Klit's jab. Again, who has the little Klit beat lately? And beyond that, Lennox had MUCH more than a good left jab. What does the little Klit have?
Two words, Lamon Brewster. The Klit couldn't go 5 rounds with Brewster before getting his ass handed to him. 5 freegin' rounds. It took the Klit 11.5 round before he could land a significant punch on Peter, who's defence isn't exactly on par with Floyd Mayweather. I wouldn't be surprised if Tua landed the lefthook and sent the little Klit back to the HW abiss, where he belongs...

tua is garbage. and i have to disagree that wlad got his ass handed to him by brewster. brewster took waaay more punishment than wlad took in that fight. and if it took wlad 11.5 rounds to land a significant punch against peter, then how could he have won the decision?

there is a reason why tua doesnt want to fight good fighters anymore. he knows hes done. hes just trying to beat tomato cans until he can cash out with a big fight.

Nay_Sayer
QUOTE(Tha Docta @ Sep 7 2007, 02:40 PM) [snapback]356424[/snapback]
tua is garbage.

Maybe, but the little Klit isn't too far above that.

and i have to disagree that wlad got his ass handed to him by brewster.
So I guess the 5th round of their first fight didn't happen...

brewster took waaay more punishment than wlad took in that fight.

And then in the 5th round Brewster comminced to whooping that arse.

and if it took wlad 11.5 rounds to land a significant punch against peter, then how could he have won the decision?

Because Peter has ZERO boxing skillz. He's all pop and no skill. Yet it took Wlad 11.5 rounds to land a good clean solid punch on Peter. Toney was able to land his right hand consistenly on Peter.

Tha Docta
QUOTE(Nay_Sayer @ Sep 7 2007, 03:55 PM) [snapback]356427[/snapback]
Maybe, but the little Klit isn't too far above that.
So I guess the 5th round of their first fight didn't happen...
And then in the 5th round Brewster comminced to whooping that arse.
Because Peter has ZERO boxing skillz. He's all pop and no skill. Yet it took Wlad 11.5 rounds to land a good clean solid punch on Peter. Toney was able to land his right hand consistenly on Peter.

peter won two decisions vs toney. u cant do that with just pop and no skill as you say. tua is indeed garbage. he wasnt at one time, but he is now garbage. klit is a much better fighter than tua at this point.

even in the fifth round, brewster did not whoop his ass. klit basically fell from exhaustion after punching himself out.
Nay_Sayer
QUOTE(Tha Docta @ Sep 7 2007, 03:07 PM) [snapback]356428[/snapback]
peter won two decisions vs toney.

Pah-lease. First, Toney is a blown up out of shape 40 year old middleweight who hadn't beaten a heavyweight of significance since April of 2005. Second, in their first fight, Peter got outboxed by a blown up out of shape 40 year old middleweight who hadn't beaten a heavyweight of significance since April of 2005.

If that's the best argument you can put forward in Peter's defence then you ain't got a leg to stand on....

u cant do that with just pop and no skill as you say.
Getting outboxed by and awarded gift decisions over 40 year old middleweights doesn't impress me....

tua is indeed garbage.

If Tua is garbage, Klitschko is the can...

he wasnt at one time, but he is now garbage. klit is a much better fighter than tua at this point.
Who has the little Klit ever beat? How many journeymen own KO victories over Tua? How many journeymen has Tua dropped decisions to?

even in the fifth round, brewster did not whoop his ass.

You're quite right. Brewster mopped the floor with him...

klit basically fell from exhaustion after punching himself out.

Sorry, but that excuse is lame as hell....
Tha Docta
QUOTE(Nay_Sayer @ Sep 7 2007, 05:36 PM) [snapback]356436[/snapback]
Pah-lease. First, Toney is a blown up out of shape 40 year old middleweight who hadn't beaten a heavyweight of significance since April of 2005. Second, in their first fight, Peter got outboxed by a blown up out of shape 40 year old middleweight who hadn't beaten a heavyweight of significance since April of 2005.

If that's the best argument you can put forward in Peter's defence then you ain't got a leg to stand on....
Getting outboxed by and awarded gift decisions over 40 year old middleweights doesn't impress me....
If Tua is garbage, Klitschko is the can...
Who has the little Klit ever beat? How many journeymen own KO victories over Tua? How many journeymen has Tua dropped decisions to?
You're quite right. Brewster mopped the floor with him...
Sorry, but that excuse is lame as hell....

toney beat your boy john ruiz at heavyweight. the very same john ruiz you used to give credit to tua. i thought peter won the first fight with toney, and he easily won the second fight. and is toney 40yrs old now??

and i would like someone else to back u up on the fact that brewster mopped the floor with wladmir. lol. blocking all of your opponents punches with your face until he collapses doesnt mean you mopped the floor with him.

but keep hyping your boy tua, i would like to see your response when he loses to the first legit fighter he faces next.
Nay_Sayer
QUOTE(Tha Docta @ Sep 7 2007, 05:58 PM) [snapback]356448[/snapback]
toney beat your boy john ruiz at heavyweight.

Yep, that was back in April of 2005. Toney hasn't beaten anyone of significance since...

the very same john ruiz you used to give credit to tua.
Tua has victories over legitimate fighters who are NOT tomato cans. That was the point I was trying to make.

i thought peter won the first fight with toney, and he easily won the second fight. and is toney 40yrs old now??

Peter got outboxed by an old out of shape middleweight in the first fight. The decision for Peter was a gift. ALL of the CLEAN punches in that fight were thrown by Toney.

and i would like someone else to back u up on the fact that brewster mopped the floor with wladmir. lol. blocking all of your opponents punches with your face until he collapses doesnt mean you mopped the floor with him.
The little Klit was sent to the canvas [at least] twice in round five of the first fight before it was stopped. IMO, that qualifies as having mopped the floor with him...

but keep hyping your boy tua, i would like to see your response when he loses to the first legit fighter he faces next.
Tua is nothing but a lefthooker and not much else. I have even said as much in another thread. However, the fact is, the little Klit isn't much better. The Klit is shi'ite right along with the rest of a sorry bunch...
BrutalBodyShots
Well I was going to reply to you Nay Sayer but Docta, Fitz and Rusty already owned you in this argument and I agree with all of their points. 3 on 1 is bad enough so I won't make it 4 on 1. Nice job fellas.

Nay_Sayer
QUOTE(Fitz @ Sep 7 2007, 07:34 PM) [snapback]356456[/snapback]
Seriously man, you make the worst arguments. How can you compare Tua of that long ago to anything like a current Peter. The absolute worst.

Who is Peter? What has he done? Who has he beat? Peter couldn't throw a straight punch if his life depended on it. I'm not saying Tua is better, but Peter is shi'ite and there is VERY little, if any, evidence that Peter is better than Tua. And I stand by my previous statement, Tua's left hook is better than ANY punch in Peter's arsenal...

EDIT: And if my arguments are so bad then you should have no problems picking them apart, point by point. I'm waiting...
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(Nay_Sayer @ Sep 7 2007, 08:59 PM) [snapback]356466[/snapback]
EDIT: And if my arguments are so bad then you should have no problems picking them apart, point by point. I'm waiting...

Your "arguments" have been picked apart multiple times by multiple people already. Obviously you have chosen to ignore those replies.

Nay_Sayer
QUOTE(Fitz @ Sep 7 2007, 08:07 PM) [snapback]356468[/snapback]
Who has Tua beaten in the last couple of years?

Nobody. Same as Peter and Wlad.

It's clear that Tua is quite shit now. He wasn't even great when he was in his prime.
Granted.

Even if Tua does have a better punch than most of Peter's, how is that going to help him when he finds it difficult to land?

Peter, as shi'ite as he is, had no problems putting the little Klit on the canvas three times. I see no reason why an in shape Tua can't do similar.

It's clear as night and day that Peter is a much better fighter that the current Tua.
Based on what evidence?

You would be delusional if you thought otherwise.

So you say but that doesn't make it a fact, now does it?

Your clutching at straws when you even go as far to say that Wlad isn't that much better than Tua.

Who has Wlad beaten lately?
Nay_Sayer
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Sep 7 2007, 08:15 PM) [snapback]356471[/snapback]
Your "arguments" have been picked apart multiple times by multiple people already. Obviously you have chosen to ignore those replies.

When and where?
rusty_trombone
When was Tua's last quality win? In 1998? And I believe he was getting schooled in that fight before he hit Rahman way after the bell. Have you seen Tua lately Nay Sayer? He is complete garbage. His next fight is against a guy who is only has 13 fights and lost 5 of them. He barely got by Salif, and just went 10 ronds with Hawkins, who is a complete jizzbag. He might as well be fighting heavy bags with faces painted on them. He's not a good fighter anymore, period. And as far as Klit only being a little better than him, that's just ridiculous. Also, proof that Klit has gotten more than "a little" better is the complete opposite outcome in his fight with Brewster.

I really hope you don't seriously think Tua has any legitimate chance of winning, in this fight that should definitely not happen, since Tua hasn't beaten a top guy in a decade.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Fitz @ Sep 7 2007, 09:30 PM) [snapback]356477[/snapback]
I see no reason why you would expect an in shape Tua to show up at this stage of his career.

exactly, he hasn't in almost ten years, why would he stop eating twinkies now. That's like all those retards that thought Toney was going to be in shape for his last fight.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Nay_Sayer @ Sep 7 2007, 09:26 PM) [snapback]356475[/snapback]
Nobody. Same as Peter and Wlad.

You are crazy if you think that Peter's wins over Toney, and Klit's wins over Byrd, Brock, Brewster and peter aren;t better than Tua's wins over Hawkins and Salif and whatever other cops he's been fighting and whatever shitbag he is currently going to fight. Considering Tua got schooled by Byrd.

You probably haven't seen Tua's latest fights, you should definitely watch them to see what kind of garbage you are talking about.
Nay_Sayer
QUOTE(Fitz @ Sep 7 2007, 08:30 PM) [snapback]356477[/snapback]
I see no reason why you would expect an in shape Tua to show up at this stage of his career.

He was 234 for his last fight.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Nay_Sayer @ Sep 7 2007, 10:12 PM) [snapback]356485[/snapback]
He was 234 for his last fight.

still overweight, we'll see what kind of shape he's in against Officer O'Toole in his next fight.
Nay_Sayer
QUOTE(Fitz @ Sep 7 2007, 08:33 PM) [snapback]356478[/snapback]
LOL. Your kidding right? Brewster, Peter, Brock and Byrd. Everyone knows the heavyweight division is shit, but inside the actual division, they were solid names for the heavyweight division.

Brewster, who had already beaten him, was coming off surgery for a detached retna, coming off a loss, and had been off for 16 months.

Peter who had beaten NOBODY, can't throw a straight punch, got outboxed by a 40 year old out of shape middleweight, still hasn't beaten anyone - and despite all of that - had Wlad kissing the canvas three times during their fight.

Brocks' only claim to fame is putting a beating on mr dear-n-headlights McCLine. If Brock had any balance he'd be deadly. unfortunately he doesn't. Hanging your hat on a Brock victory isn't saying much...

And if Byrd is a 'quality' win then I guess if Roy KOs Trinidad that qualifies as a 'quality' win too. Not hardly...

Like I said, Wlad has done next to nothing...
torvix2000
Let's get beyond TUA.

Look, single-handed punchers like TUA have only one of their hands to fight with. Once a very good opponent figure that out, there's no way the single-handed fighter can win. Why? Because it's just that.

Lennox Lewis was only watching out for Tua's left hand. And he won via a lopsided decision. Wlad will do the same. And with the condition Tua's in right now, I bet he wouldn't be able to land any significant left hook in the fight.

Even Pacquiao needed to develop his right hook more before he could win. Marquez and Morales were only watching for his left.
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(Nay_Sayer @ Sep 7 2007, 09:29 PM) [snapback]356476[/snapback]
When and where?

LOL.

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.