Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zab Judah calls out Luis Collazo...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
"you think u hot? ill fuck u up bitch! ill prove im da best fighter out of brooklyn foo! u aint nothing compared to SUPAH zab judah yo...i am a muhfuckin legend!

The CEO
Ok. I get it. Zab calls everyone out 'cause he's broke....

laugh.gif
BigG
Zab wants GREATNESS...

And Maussa has made 230 dollars in his career. Zab has made 11,000 laugh.gif
CyruS
And Cotto has made $106,026 laugh.gif
The CEO
laugh.gif

Alright then...you can say that....it only reinforces our status as the hungriest and most dangerous gym in the league....

One thing to note...Maussa's broke ass still KOed Judah's thousandaire ass.

BigG
At this point, Maussa is greater then Zab. Zab is the biggest draw though.
CyruS
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Sep 4 2007, 04:59 PM) [snapback]356187[/snapback]
At this point, Maussa is greater then Zab. Cotto is the biggest draw though.

I agree.
BigG
Oh how times have changed....Juah is 4-0 (2) in his last 4 and Cotto is 0-2 in his last 2. And Judah is going to be champion.

CyruS
Cotto will avenge his losses from those pair of over 6 feet twigs. Then he will KO Judah once and for all...... AGAIN laugh.gif
BigG
Judah will never be KO'd once and for all.....If he is KO'd...he will simply make another comeback.

laugh.gif

When Judah is champ, HE will be calling the shots.
CyruS
Judah will be forced into a corner, Cotto's corner. He must give a title shot to the true 140 lbs. Champion, MIGUEL COTTO.
BigG
Aint gon' be no damn Cotto rematch. Judah will fight his homie Running Man, then give up his title and let Cotto win it again. Judah and Cotto will fight again but not anytime soon. Judah wants to avenge ALL his losses.
CyruS
Yeah, you do that. Zab has nightmares of that night aggressive.gif

laugh.gif
Blayde
Is Zab really serious about that? Does he really want to fight such a big welterweight?

Well Zab shouldnt have made this call because Collazo is willing to come back down to 140 to beat Zabs ass!

Luis has a big 147 fight coming up against Welter Skelter though... but afterwards he will go after Zab, title or not.

I like Zab but no way he stands a chance against 8-1-1 Collazo whose career earnings are $40,840 by the way.
CyruS
QUOTE(Blayde @ Sep 5 2007, 09:04 AM) [snapback]356240[/snapback]
I like Zab but no way he stands a chance against 8-1-1 Collazo whose career earnings are $40,840 by the way.

Good stuff laugh.gif
BigG
Judah will whoop Collazo, take him to brooklyn the next day, have his boys gang up on him, then kick him in the head. laugh.gif

Judah's next 4 fights after the Jabdiel fight:

-Running Man/Maussa winner

-If he wins that, Miguel Cotto for the title.

-Tune up

-Luis Collazo

Blayde, I know you've always wanted to beat Zab's ass. Here is your chance.
Blayde
Collazo will be there. This will be his chance to shine in a big fight on PPV! The last time he got a chance he had big weight problems against Cotto. Now he feels he would have no problem fighting at 140 again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.