Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reminder - Cotto/Mosley tickets on sale now through Ticketmaster...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
singletrack
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1D003F16...3&brand=msg

Just got mine a little while ago. Anyone else going? I can't wait! woot!
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(singletrack @ Sep 6 2007, 01:09 PM) [snapback]356297[/snapback]
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1D003F16...3&brand=msg

Just got mine a little while ago. Anyone else going? I can't wait! woot!

Damn all the "cheap" ($100) seats are gone, and the next cheapest at $200 don't really seem worth it when looking at the layout (they seem too far away for the price).

singletrack
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Sep 6 2007, 01:27 PM) [snapback]356298[/snapback]
Damn all the "cheap" ($100) seats are gone, and the next cheapest at $200 don't really seem worth it when looking at the layout (they seem too far away for the price).

How many are you looking for? I still show some $100 seats. I guess this is the one downside of Cotto becoming a star, it gets harder to get good seats. I paid $400 a seat for his fight with Torres on the undercard of Peter/Klitschko and we were like 10 rows back on ringside at Boardwalk! Now everything close is $750 ; (
BrutalBodyShots
I only put in a quantity of 2 tickets for $100 each "any available" and it shows me no tickets available @ $100 each. If I change the value to $200 I get available seats at that price.

Al Hata

I got mines!!!!!

Now if I can only find a fighthype t shirt.........
BrutalBodyShots
Yeah good call on the Fight Hype shirts... I've got several Boxingtalk.com shirts and would like a Fight Hype shirt to add to my collection =)

BrutalBodyShots
BTW what price tickets did you buy if you don't mind me asking?

Lil-lightsout
I could pull up 1 ticket for $100, but not 2 tickets. I am not spending $400 for 2 tickets for me and my wife, so unfortunately I will be watching them at home. Everybody who is going, you are very lucky and have a great time. Don't forget to take binoculaurs to get some up close shots of the fighters between rounds and maybe some ringcard girls, and look in the audience for some celebrities.
Al Hata
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Sep 6 2007, 06:01 PM) [snapback]356328[/snapback]

I wanted to buy 4 together for $100 each, but they had nothing. So, I did it for $200 each, all together. They are nice seats, located in the lvl 200s.

singletrack
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Sep 6 2007, 06:01 PM) [snapback]356328[/snapback]

I don't mind. I got 3@500...section 10, first row. It was between that and the 6th row in section 11. I think it is a toss up as to which are better, but I'd rather not have someone sitting in front of me (I'm tall). All of the sections adjacent to the ring, and all the good loge level seats were $750 as far as I could tell and Ticketmaster could tell me. If I had wanted to get the $750 seats, I probably would have called Top Rank directly.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.