Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Montiel wants a rematch with Here We Go
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Let's get it on again Cyrus....after they win their title defenses. What do you say?
CyruS
Are you sure little Montiel wants a rematch? I believe he is too small to take on the likes of HWG one more time.
BigG
Little Montiel is sure he wants this fight next. He only wants the big fights from here on out.
CyruS
And what is the status of Guzman? Is he going to step up to Bantamweight?
BigG
Guzman will move up in 3 weeks. He wants 10 successfull defenses first.
CyruS
If Montiel accepts my rematch clause in the fight contract then it is a done deal.
BigG
Done deal.

WAR MONTIEL!!!
CyruS
QUOTE(Here We Go vs. Montiel I : World Bantamweight Championship - August 19 2007 - Round 11)
Here We Go lands a decisive combination and Cochulito is knocked down!!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

NINE!

TEN!
He's out!!!
CyruS "Here We Go" ViruS wins by a Knock Out!!

Time: 2:42

Here We Go doesn't need to rest.

Cochulito can't remember which corner is his. He has swelling around his left eye. He has swelling around his right eye. He has bleeding below his left eye. He has a bloody lip.

aggressive.gif
BigG
Montiel took his beating like a man and gave Here We Go fits for a while. Worthy of a rematch. Montiel via upset!
CyruS
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Sep 6 2007, 03:53 PM) [snapback]356318[/snapback]
Montiel took his beating like a man and gave Here We Go fits for a while. Worthy of a rematch. Montiel via upset!

Montiel gets infinite props for taking it like a man. But in this rematch, it will be a repeat of the first fight only will probably end sooner.
BigG
Montiel has changed his mind. He has now moved down to Junior-Flyweight.

Joan Guzman instead wants to move up after his next defense as he is having trouble making weight.
CyruS
Good Idea.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.