Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where has JD gone?
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Southeastpaw
He was one of the top guys that made this forum one that is known for it's knowledge and in depth analysis. My man was serious about his HD as well. lol
Southeastpaw
He used to post frequently, very frequently Fiz. Slowed down a tad, now has stopped it seems. Just miss the thought provoking debates he would conjure up, that's all.
rusty_trombone
he posts alot in the NFL thread. but this board in general has been real dead for a while now. I think it's because none of the good fights start till next month, there really hasn't been much boxing to get excited about recently.
Southeastpaw
AH! That's it. I never go in that thread. JD has gone the way of the football moreso now. dry.gif
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Southeastpaw @ Sep 8 2007, 12:17 AM) [snapback]356527[/snapback]
AH! That's it. I never go in that thread. JD has gone the way of the football moreso now. dry.gif

can you blame him, i mean there's a fucking cat picture thread. WTF?
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Sep 8 2007, 04:19 AM) [snapback]356529[/snapback]
can you blame him, i mean there's a fucking cat picture thread. WTF?

Back up dere a sec. I like my cat picture thread. I can't help it if you don't like funny cat pictures.

rusty_trombone
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Sep 8 2007, 12:29 AM) [snapback]356530[/snapback]
Back up dere a sec. I like my cat picture thread. I can't help it if you don't like funny cat pictures.

yo, i'm sorry but there's just something fucking weird about those cat pictures.
STEVENSKI
That's why I posted them. How can anyone not crack up at this one.

Southeastpaw
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

JD
I am alive and well Southeast...thanks for the concern and the kind words. I actually was away for the better part of this week at a business trip in Amsterdam.

Boxing has also been a little slow, so I have used this time to kick the MB addiction a bit, but rest assured that when the fights starting rolling, I will be front and center.

As for HD...MAN, Cablevision better come strong with Pac - Barrera, Cotto - Mosley and Mayweather - Hatton. I am going to be heated if they do not...
BigG
Hmmm..whats coming up? Taylor-Pavlik, Pacquiao-Barrera II, Hatton-Mayweather, Cotto-Mosley, Jones-Trinidad, Vargas-Mayorga, Guzman-Soto...some good mathcups coming up in the next few months.

JD
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Sep 9 2007, 07:03 AM) [snapback]356686[/snapback]
Hmmm..whats coming up? Taylor-Pavlik, Pacquiao-Barrera II, Hatton-Mayweather, Cotto-Mosley, Jones-Trinidad, Vargas-Mayorga, Guzman-Soto...some good mathcups coming up in the next few months.

Yezzur. Calzaghe - Kessler, Cintron - Clottey, Mormeck - Haye...we have some real good fights ahead.
Maxy
QUOTE(JD @ Sep 9 2007, 06:05 AM) [snapback]356687[/snapback]
Yezzur. Calzaghe - Kessler, Cintron - Clottey, Mormeck - Haye...we have some real good fights ahead.

Mormeck - Haye.....sheesh, with all the other great fights coming up, I'd forgotten about that one!
Fitz
What about Warlord? He has been missing in action. I have not seen big titted Japanese women around these boards in a while.
Bill The Butcher
JD for president.
The CEO
So did you tell the ladies you were a fighter pilot?

laugh.gif

Welcome back, bro.
Southeastpaw
Warlord said he has been really busy traveling here and there. But said he would be back. Not so sure though. Anyone seen Hostel? unsure.gif
JD
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Sep 9 2007, 08:47 PM) [snapback]356784[/snapback]
So did you tell the ladies you were a fighter pilot?

laugh.gif

Welcome back, bro.

LOL...

I had such little time to myself.

Good to be back, just in time to watch my Jets get smoked.
Jack 1000
WELCOME BACK JD!!!!

Our authority in HD!! LOL!

Jack
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.