Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zab Judah vs. Running Man III is on
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Pages: 1, 2
BigG
Zab's always wanted this fight.

If Zab wins then there will be a 2nd Cotto fight.
The CEO
Whoa Whoa WHOOOAAA!!!

Why isn't Maussa in this title fight?? He drew with Running Man AND has a better record...there should be an immediate rematch at the least...

Motherfuckers are avoiding Maussa like the plague...that ain't right.
BigG
Running Man and Zab's rivarly date way back to the beginning of the league.

Maussa will get a title shot soon. Dont worry about that.

Maussa next fight is against another Judah: Josiah.

Now I really don't give Josiah much of a shot against Maussa because he really isnt anything special. This is a stay busiy tune up for Maussa.
The CEO
Ok. We can accept that.

smile.gif
CyruS
QUOTE(Running Man - Former Welterweight World Champion)
LET'S GEEEEETTT IIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

aggressive.gif
BigG
I think Running Man will get beaten down. Then we'll have the Cotto rematch.
CyruS
Running Man is going to make it 3-0 against Zab! And add the Jr. Welterweight Title to his collection. cool.gif
BigG
Let me just say this.

When Zab was getting beat by the likes of manchez, Maussa, Wolfgang, Running Man, Cotto...he was on the level of a PAUL WALL maybe.

Now I think Zab is pretty elite.
CyruS
You been gettin lucky Zab, I END YOUR WINNING STREAK THIS SUNDAY!

aggressive.gif
BigG
Zab responds.

"Running man, ima give it to you BK style son. you beat me twice before, but i am better now....its gonna be brutal!"
CyruS
I think you da same fighter! You just been gettin lucky! Ima dance and dance and dance all night. Ima out box you like no one has done before!
BigG
"ima give to ya CROOOOKLYYYYYYYYYYYYYN STYYYYYYYYYYLLLLLLLEEEEEE! running man, after i get through with ya, it's gonna be Judah vs Cotto II for the title...now thats one of the biggest fights in history!"
CyruS
How DARE YA OVERLOOK ME! YOU AINT GONNA SEE NO DAMN COTTO FIGHT CUZ YA AINT BEATIN ME!

aggressive.gif
BigG
"ima fuck u up fool!!!! then ima fuck cotto up then ima fuck collazo up then ima move up to 154 and destroy simms!!!!!! im a legend yo! aint no one can stop me now!!"
Maxy
Cyrus....are you going to make another gym?
CyruS
Should I ? And a bum gym or a real one? laugh.gif
BigG
QUOTE(CyruS @ Sep 9 2007, 07:04 PM) [snapback]356748[/snapback]
Should I ? And a bum gym or a real one? laugh.gif

Bum.

QUOTE(Zab Judah - Junior Welterweight Champion of The Worlddate= @ Sep 9 2007, 07:04 PM) [snapback]356748[/snapback]
ayo, running man, im coming to get you fool...its gonna be REVENGE fool! its gonna be NASTY!!!
Al Hata

Jeez

if you guys keep hyping up this fight, Im going to have to stay up till 330 and wait for the simulator to see the results, asap.

laugh.gif
BigG
LOL...laugh.gif
CyruS
You like to think you're back but you ain't! You still da same ol fighter! Only thing different in this fight is that you gonna get beat cleanly where the judges wont have close scores, cuz it aint gonna be close at all!

aggressive.gif
BigG
QUOTE(Zab Judah - Junior Welterweight Champion of The World @ Sep 10 2007, 09:41 PM) [snapback]356917[/snapback]
bitch, i am back...im the muhfuckin world champion! u gonna get beat the fuck down foo! beatdown straight from BK!!!
CyruS
You ain't beatin nobody! YOU KEEP HYPIN YOSELF UP! DONT WORRY WHEN YOU LOSE IMA MAKE YA CRY!

aggressive.gif
BigG
QUOTE(Zab Judah - Junior Welterweight Champion @ Sep 10 2007, 09:46 PM) [snapback]356919[/snapback]
ohhhhhhhhh yo ass is gonna get whooped....you got lucky in one of those matches we had a long time ago....now im whooping you up wit' no controversy....either a ud via BEATDOWN from BK or u getting layed the fuck out! BK in tha house yo! zab will never lose! after i whip yo ass u can come chill wit' me in my after party foo! JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDAH
CyruS
After I beat yo ass, you can come chill wit me at the after party. I'll show you how a REAL World's Champion is supposed to party. HOOOLLLAAAAAAAA

aggressive.gif
BigG
Zab Judah:

bitch, ima fuck u up but dont worry, u might be champion after i vacate the belt! Cotto, yo ass is next!"
CyruS
You ain't gonna fight Cotto for no belt cuz Im TAKIN YOURS!

aggressive.gif
BigG
Zab Judah:

Iz u high muhfucka!?!?!?! Im whoopin yo ass!!!! ima retire u once and for all running man! u used to be on top and i used to be on the low! now times is changed son! times is changed! ima da king! im ranked number 1! i beat the man that beat man!
CyruS
Fluke fights to Cotto, besides we all seen what Cotto did afterwards. Besides you the high mother up in here! Ima beat you easy!!! IT AINT EVEN GONNA BE CLOSE!!! BANK ON IT!

aggressive.gif
BigG
I consider this the biggest fight in my gyms history.

WAR ZAB!
CyruS
Easy fight for Running Man !
CyruS
What I tell you people? Easy fight for Running Man! Celebrate with the new champ!

QUOTE(Running Man - NEW Jr. Welterweight Champion Of The World - Former Welterweight World Champion)
Zab came out strong and got his licks in just as I thought but he also faded down the stretch after he realized he couldn't put me away early and he paid for it. I love Zab though, that is my mans. Down the line if he wants to do it again we can do it again. Right now, Ima sit back and relax at the after party and chill out. DRINKS ON ME!

drag.gif
BigG
Zab Judah

"Fuck u! I got in your ass and knocked you down early...now ima chill! congrats! ill give ya your props muhfucka! ima ko your ass next time. now im gonna have 3 or 4 tune ups.. BROOKLYN! JUDAH! WORD!
The CEO
QUOTE(CyruS @ Sep 16 2007, 03:31 AM) [snapback]357585[/snapback]
What I tell you people? Easy fight for Running Man! Celebrate with the new champ!
drag.gif

Shine that strap. It's Maussa's ASAP.
CyruS
Running Man wants to face...... Virtually Undefeated.... Miguel Cotto next laugh.gif
The CEO
laugh.gif...you'd like that....so you can fix it where Cotto will take over...but noooo.....Maussa and Running Man fought to a draw.

Our rematch should be next as promised....

When Maussa wins, Cotto will get a title shot.
CyruS
Cotto avenged his 2 defeats, TOP OPPOSITION! He deserves the next crack!
BigG
So Cyrus picks Cotto then? Zab Judah wants Running Man ASAP after next week.
CyruS
Zab is still on his run to avenge all his losses still? laugh.gif

King Cotto returns to the throne!
BigG
It starts next week. laugh.gif

Your boy is lucky Zab let Runnin Man off the hook. It aint happening again.
CyruS
laugh.gif

I'm telling you, the Zab you have really is the real Zab. Starts off fast and fades down the stretch laugh.gif
The CEO
Big G...that shot was just as much Maussa's as it was Running Man's...we took a backseat due to your rivalry...and you're saying he gets to dump the belt to his better fighter Cotto?

You promised me. You know I can't let that slide....Running Man is SUPPOSED to face Maussa next Sunday, man.
BigG
Sorry, the rule is the champions pick the fights. And unfortunately, Cyrus ducked your ass. And Cotto is listed as his mandatory.
The CEO
Ok then...so just like we know Brutal is the nerd of The Arcade...we all know CyruS is the ducker of
The League...

Wow...there's no Honor in ducking...

Do the right thing, bro. Face Maussa and take your beating like a man.
BigG
Cyrus, move Cotto out of the damn division already after next week. laugh.gif

The man has cleaned it out. Who will Cotto fight now that he's avenged his losses? Judah? Kraab? Maussa? We can make Running Man-Maussa II for the vacant title.

The only fight for him is Navarette.

I've given Maussa against a tune named Crackhead who just lost to one of the worst fighters Herrera in 11 seconds. That should be an easy win just to stay busiy.

CyruS
Cotto is simply regaining what is his all along. Maussa will get his shot, you will all get your shot. But maybe G is right, perhaps it's finally time for Cotto to test the 147 lb waters....
BigG
Yes.....Give others a chance to be champion at 140.

But I gotta say....he might be in for a beating if he ever fights Flashy Jackson.

CyruS
Cotto is a well trained fighter though, he can't even make 147 laugh.gif hes closer to making lightweight if anything laugh.gif
BigG
I am scared to put my boys Zab and Jabdiel in against Cotto. laugh.gif

Cotto has beaten EVERY contender except Mike Taylor and Roland Navarette. I'd put money on Cotto to beat Navarette and Taylor would be a live dog.

And BTW, my Zab Judah is modelled after the real one totally. From style, speed, to trash talking. laugh.gif He's strenght/KO power/Speed is INSANE. I think he might be the biggest puncher and quickest dude at 140. But lacks he lacks in chin and conditioning.
CyruS
Sounds like a 3 fight package for Cotto.

Running Man - Taylor - Navvarette Super Fight.

Roland has waiting long enough he deserves a crack at the title and Cotto ducks no man.

If Roland accepts he can his shot in 3 weeks.
CyruS
Unless Maussa wants to squeeze in there somewhere and get a beating too.... laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.