Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MTV VMA Awards
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
The CEO
I'm drinking some whiskey and beer with The Reverend, Bud Green, and watching this thing...

It's the pre-show right now....that Nicole chic from The Pussycat Dolls kinda ripped it with Lil' Wayne...

The main deal starts at 9pm Eastern, and Britney Spears is the opening act...hope she busts her ass..laugh.gif
The CEO
HA HAAAAA!!!

Britney is SHOT!...the song was weeeaaakkk, and she was dancing like a 35 year old stripper in Cleveland...laugh.gif

Oh SHIT...Sarah Siverman came on afterwards and KILLED her...WHOA!
The CEO
I hope Kanye West breaks his jaw in a car accident again and has to get his tongue amputated...laugh.gif

That is all.
rusty_trombone
Are you joking with this?
The CEO
laugh.gif

I'm trying to liven the board up...just run with it, RT...I know you can.
rusty_trombone
you know my boys the G-men are plaing right now, which you should be watching also.
The CEO
I only watch Boxing, MMA, and celebrity bullshit.
The CEO
Rate Pam Anderson's punani...1 to 10...I give it a 6.
The CEO
Shit...I gotta leave for a while...bbl...let's entertain the people like we used to do, bro...laugh.gif
Southeastpaw
So are you gunna keep up the RbR rusty?
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Southeastpaw @ Sep 9 2007, 10:35 PM) [snapback]356810[/snapback]
So are you gunna keep up the RbR rusty?

RbR? I don't think I know what that is
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Sep 9 2007, 10:18 PM) [snapback]356806[/snapback]
Shit...I gotta leave for a while...bbl...let's entertain the people like we used to do, bro...laugh.gif
Stay black
The CEO
RbR = Round by Round....and wait a second...ain't you Sicilian?

"They did sooo much fuckin'..."

laugh.gif
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Sep 10 2007, 01:07 AM) [snapback]356790[/snapback]
Britney is SHOT!...the song was weeeaaakkk, and she was dancing like a 35 year old stripper in Cleveland...laugh.gif

laugh.gif I bet she owns a classy trailer though.

rusty_trombone
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Sep 9 2007, 11:59 PM) [snapback]356828[/snapback]
RbR = Round by Round....and wait a second...ain't you Sicilian?

laugh.gif

yeah boy, i am sicilian, black from the waist down.
BGv2.0
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Sep 9 2007, 10:59 PM) [snapback]356828[/snapback]

laugh.gif

"So tell me....am I lying"
Method
Kid Rock beat up Tommy Lee at the pre show
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Sep 10 2007, 02:28 PM) [snapback]356883[/snapback]
"So tell me....am I lying"

Best dialogue scene in a movie, ever.

hardhead
QUOTE(Method @ Sep 10 2007, 09:20 PM) [snapback]356911[/snapback]
Kid Rock beat up Tommy Lee at the pre show

Somebody has to have footage of that shit, that would be hilsrious... laugh.gif
Method
Best dialogue scene in a movie, ever.

"Sicilians are great liars. The best in the world. I'm Sicilian. My father was the world heavy-weight champion of Sicilian liars. From growing up with him I learned the pantomime. There are seventeen different things a guy can do when he lies to give himself away. A guys got seventeen pantomimes. A woman's got twenty, but a guy's got seventeen... but, if you know them, like you know your own face, they beat lie detectors all to hell. Now, what we got here is a little game of show and tell. You don't wanna show me nothin', but you're tellin me everything. I know you know where they are, so tell me before I do some damage you won't walk away from. "
Southeastpaw
QUOTE(Method @ Sep 12 2007, 05:49 AM) [snapback]357135[/snapback]
"Sicilians are great liars. The best in the world. I'm Sicilian. My father was the world heavy-weight champion of Sicilian liars. From growing up with him I learned the pantomime. There are seventeen different things a guy can do when he lies to give himself away. A guys got seventeen pantomimes. A woman's got twenty, but a guy's got seventeen... but, if you know them, like you know your own face, they beat lie detectors all to hell. Now, what we got here is a little game of show and tell. You don't wanna show me nothin', but you're tellin me everything. I know you know where they are, so tell me before I do some damage you won't walk away from. "

Quintin Tarantino said that Pulp Fiction is the best movie he ever wrote, and it is a GREAT one, but I really loved this one.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Southeastpaw @ Sep 12 2007, 08:08 PM) [snapback]357183[/snapback]
Quintin Tarantino said that Pulp Fiction is the best movie he ever wrote, and it is a GREAT one, but I really loved this one.

True Romance is his best movie specifically because he did not direct it.
Southeastpaw
LOL! Your right. Great story directed right. While I really liked Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction, he does always put some wild crazy twists on things. True Romance was perfect.
STEVENSKI
The "open your eyes" part was perfect.
caneman
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Sep 9 2007, 09:07 PM) [snapback]356790[/snapback]
HA HAAAAA!!!

Oh SHIT...Sarah Siverman came on afterwards and KILLED her...WHOA!

only 35? hmmmmmm, i would say 55+ myself. so CEO what's up wit you? are you leavin the ATL? hit me up bro...we should @ least have a beer before you go if not do dinner or something....and don't front like i am asking for a date laugh.gif i can bring my own....even if you have a purdy mouth! laugh.gif
The CEO
laugh.gif

I'll hit you up, man...looks like we're moving up towards TN here pretty soon....once we get settled in our new place, you or I can make the hour drive and do the damn thing...

drinks.gif

Which reminds me...Rusty Trombone has a buddy in Atlanta...you coming back around our way within the next month or so, RT?
caneman
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Sep 13 2007, 01:21 AM) [snapback]357254[/snapback]
laugh.gif

I'll hit you up, man...looks like we're moving up towards TN here pretty soon....once we get settled in our new place, you or I can make the hour drive and do the damn thing...

drinks.gif
Which reminds me...Rusty Trombone has a buddy in Atlanta...you coming back around our way within the next month or so, RT?

sounds good bro, i know you must have been busy as hell between your trip and planning the move...hell you ain't got a trophy in the arcades since you left on vacation! laugh.gif not sure where you are moving but it's beautiful up there! there's a cabin resort up in chatsworth that is an amazing get away...i like it cause snoop dog can even go! the place was unreal & SUPER relaxing! nothing like a fine women, fireplace & the hot tub to cure the stress that metro atlanta can cause! lol! check it out though... http://www.wildernessviewcabins.com/ we stayed @ cliffhanger last time....look @ the view from the hot tub drinks.gif http://www.wildernessviewcabins.com/CabinD...aspx?CabinID=22
next time i want this one though>>> http://www.wildernessviewcabins.com/CabinD...aspx?CabinID=26
caneman
QUOTE(Fitz @ Sep 13 2007, 01:13 AM) [snapback]357253[/snapback]
Come on CEO, you should go. I'm sure it will be a lovely evening. Maybe an italian restaraunt, with a bottle of red. Just enjoy each others company.

LMAO! laugh.gif
caneman
i know it...the shit was funny though! i knew it was coming though laugh.gif it was just a matter of from who dntknw.gif
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Sep 13 2007, 01:21 AM) [snapback]357254[/snapback]
laugh.gif

drinks.gif

I don't know, I don't want to butt into your guys brokeback action. i'll let you know.
Method
I don't want to butt into your guys brokeback action.

LOL.
caneman
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Sep 13 2007, 10:12 AM) [snapback]357270[/snapback]
I don't know, I don't want to butt into your guys brokeback action. i'll let you know.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<they should be rolling! hell, there is UFC @ wild bill's tomorrow night. that place is an awesome place to go see some fights, they put the ring right in the dance floor. last time tim austin was supposed to be there but never showed up...still seen hurtado though, it was a pretty great card for a dam bar!
The CEO
QUOTE(Fitz @ Sep 13 2007, 01:13 AM) [snapback]357253[/snapback]
Come on CEO, you should go. I'm sure it will be a lovely evening. Maybe an italian restaraunt, with a bottle of red. Just enjoy each others company.

laugh.gif

Yep. Somebody had to get this one in....good one.

QUOTE(caneman @ Sep 13 2007, 07:29 AM) [snapback]357261[/snapback]
sounds good bro, i know you must have been busy as hell between your trip and planning the move...hell you ain't got a trophy in the arcades since you left on vacation! laugh.gif not sure where you are moving but it's beautiful up there! there's a cabin resort up in chatsworth that is an amazing get away...i like it cause snoop dog can even go! the place was unreal & SUPER relaxing! nothing like a fine women, fireplace & the hot tub to cure the stress that metro atlanta can cause! lol! check it out though... http://www.wildernessviewcabins.com/ we stayed @ cliffhanger last time....look @ the view from the hot tub drinks.gif http://www.wildernessviewcabins.com/CabinD...aspx?CabinID=22
next time i want this one though>>> http://www.wildernessviewcabins.com/CabinD...aspx?CabinID=26

I've done the chateau getaways before in Gatlinburg, TN...they're great...but I think it'd be better if we met in the city...in a public place...you know...with good lighting and security cameras...

yahoo.gif

QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Sep 13 2007, 10:12 AM) [snapback]357270[/snapback]

laugh.gif

Cut cane some slack...remember how creepy and gay YOU came across when you asked me to kick it with you...

laugh.gif

caneman
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Sep 13 2007, 11:31 AM) [snapback]357279[/snapback]
laugh.gif

I've done the chateau getaways before in Gatlinburg, TN...they're great...but I think it'd be better if we met in the city...in a public place...you know...with good lighting and security cameras...

yahoo.gif
laugh.gif

Cut cane some slack...remember how creepy and gay YOU came across when you asked me to kick it with you...

laugh.gif

rotflmfao! we done hi-jacked this dam thread with this shit! laugh.gif actually CEO, on that cabin thing, i was just bring it up for you & the wifey! trust me, that place is off the hook! i love to beach for fun but i dunno if there is anything more relaxing for me than a cabin in the mountains with a fine woman...oh yeah, don't forget, my dam dog! laugh.gif after all, he is my 4 legged hairy child! later y'all...to play in atlanta traffic i go....pray for me! lmao cool.gif
caneman
laugh.gif

yahoo.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

rotflmfao! we done hi-jacked this dam thread with this shit! laugh.gif actually CEO, on that cabin thing, i was just bring it up for you & the wifey! trust me, that place is off the hook! i love to beach for fun but i dunno if there is anything more relaxing for me than a cabin in the mountains with a fine woman...oh yeah, don't forget, my dam dog! laugh.gif after all, he is my 4 legged hairy child! later y'all...to play in atlanta traffic i go....pray for me! lmao cool.gif
rusty_trombone

laugh.gif

yeah, but i never wanted to take you to a cabin and pull some deliverance shit. laugh.gif and I prefaced it by saying, it was not intended to be weird and gay, so you knew that i wasn't trying to steal you from your wife and hack you up and pull some Fargo shit or some shit(which sounds like what would be happenning at his "cabin") laugh.gif

i still don't trust you southerners, some weird shit goes on down here
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.