Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tax $$$$ at work!
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
BGv2.0
UNION CITY, Ga. - A McDonald's employee spent a night in jail and is facing criminal charges because a police officer's burger was too salty, so salty that he says it made him sick.

Kendra Bull was arrested Friday, charged with misdemeanor reckless conduct and freed on $1,000 bail.

Bull, 20, said she accidentally spilled salt on hamburger meat and told her supervisor and a co-worker, who "tried to thump the salt off."

On her break, she ate a burger made with the salty meat. "It didn't make me sick," Bull told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

But then Police Officer Wendell Adams got a burger made with the oversalted meat, and he returned a short time later and told the manager it made him sick.

Bull admitted spilling salt on the meat, and Adams took her outside and questioned her, she said.

"If it was too salty, why did (Adams) not take one bite and throw it away?" said Bull, who has worked at the restaurant for five months. She said she didn't know a police officer got one of the salty burgers because she couldn't see the drive-through window from her work area.

Police said samples of the burger were sent to the state crime lab for tests.

City public information officer George Louth said Bull was charged because she served the burger "without regards to the well-being of anyone who might consume it."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070909/ap_on_...dd_salty_burger
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Sep 10 2007, 02:40 PM) [snapback]356887[/snapback]
UNION CITY, Ga. - A McDonald's employee spent a night in jail and is facing criminal charges because a police officer's burger was too salty, so salty that he says it made him sick.

Kendra Bull was arrested Friday, charged with misdemeanor reckless conduct and freed on $1,000 bail.

Bull, 20, said she accidentally spilled salt on hamburger meat and told her supervisor and a co-worker, who "tried to thump the salt off."

On her break, she ate a burger made with the salty meat. "It didn't make me sick," Bull told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

But then Police Officer Wendell Adams got a burger made with the oversalted meat, and he returned a short time later and told the manager it made him sick.

Bull admitted spilling salt on the meat, and Adams took her outside and questioned her, she said.

"If it was too salty, why did (Adams) not take one bite and throw it away?" said Bull, who has worked at the restaurant for five months. She said she didn't know a police officer got one of the salty burgers because she couldn't see the drive-through window from her work area.

Police said samples of the burger were sent to the state crime lab for tests.

City public information officer George Louth said Bull was charged because she served the burger "without regards to the well-being of anyone who might consume it."
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070909/ap_on_...dd_salty_burger

this can't possibly be true, jesus i hate cops
Fitz
What a joke. Who gets fucking sick like that? To get sick, he must have been an idiot and took more than one bite regardless of how salty it was. Or he is bullshitting.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Fitz @ Sep 10 2007, 06:57 PM) [snapback]356939[/snapback]
What a joke. Who gets fucking sick like that? To get sick, he must have been an idiot and took more than one bite regardless of how salty it was. Or he is bullshitting.

yeah, je's a fucking dinnermasher
Fitz
I swear, up until the Hatton smacktalk thread, I have never heard the word "dinnermasher", lol.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Fitz @ Sep 10 2007, 11:23 PM) [snapback]356984[/snapback]
I swear, up until the Hatton smacktalk thread, I have never heard the word "dinnermasher", lol.

yo, that's an awesome insult. You Aussie's are on a whole different level of swearing and insults over there, I definitely applaud you. The Brits are pretty good about it too.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Fitz @ Sep 11 2007, 03:23 AM) [snapback]356984[/snapback]

Thats because you are a southern dandy AFL loving poo jammer that only watched the footy to perv on the AFL gayboys in their tight short shorts. I bet you loved Warrick Capper as a child (wow this should be in smacktalk).

I would have added my salty sauce to the pigs burger & pissed in his drink but thats just me.
Fitz
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Sep 11 2007, 01:40 PM) [snapback]356989[/snapback]
Thats because you are a southern dandy AFL loving poo jammer that only watched the footy to perv on the AFL gayboys in their tight short shorts. I bet you loved Warrick Capper as a child (wow this should be in smacktalk).

I would have added my salty sauce to the pigs burger & pissed in his drink but thats just me.

Haha. I was too young to remember Capper's playing day's but I'm not going to lie, there are a lot of gayboys in the AFL now. Though that's not the point, the point is AFL is still a much, much better sport than rugby. What's so great about watching some chubby guys with no neck running up and down?

On a side note, I'm going to watch the friendly (soccer) between Australia and Argentina tonight.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Fitz @ Sep 11 2007, 03:44 AM) [snapback]356990[/snapback]
Haha. I was too young to remember Capper's playing day's but I'm not going to lie, there are a lot of gayboys in the AFL now. Though that's not the point, the point is AFL is still a much, much better sport than rugby. What's so great about watching some chubby guys with no neck running up and down?

On a side note, I'm going to watch the friendly (soccer) between Australia and Argentina tonight.

You going out to watch that or on TV?

BTW Sonny Bill is not a fattie even though I fuckin cant stand the team he plays for.

Fitz
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Sep 11 2007, 05:03 PM) [snapback]356998[/snapback]
You going out to watch that or on TV?

BTW Sonny Bill is not a fattie even though I fuckin cant stand the team he plays for.

Just got back. I went to the game. We lost 1-0 which wasn't a bad result for us. Messi is a fucking freak, I didn't realise how good he was until watching him live.
Fitz
Yeah, that guy is pretty lean for a rugby player.
Fitz
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Sep 11 2007, 01:40 PM) [snapback]356989[/snapback]
Thats because you are a southern dandy AFL loving poo jammer that only watched the footy to perv on the AFL gayboys in their tight short shorts.

STEVENSKI
That's John "goldfinger" Hopoate who is a legend. he was corrupted by the dirty Tigers after he was released from the mighty Eagles. Not his fault it is the clubs which was proven by the fact that he was sent off in his final game for foul play.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.