Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Introducing The New Tomato Can Type Gym
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
CyruS
I have answered the call to make another gym for the league's fighters to feast on to record pad so we can get more fights going.

I, CyruS, would like to introduce the league to a subdivision of the 36 Chambers of Death.

I Present to you..........

The BUMgeon - 36 Chambers Edition Gym

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

It's first signee is..............

A Middleweight.............................

JOE GRIM

Let's get it! aggressive.gif
Don Flamenco
I'd like to contribute to your gym. I got Along "Boholano Bulldog" Denoy, and "Rowdy" Ron Tugnut that just got kicked out of the Pineapple.
BigG
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
BigG
BTW, I have a bum gym as well....

Gleasons 898.

The CEO
laugh.gif

Now you can't call my shit The Bumgeon anymore since there actually IS one now...I'll throw you a few cans.
CyruS
I appreciate everyone's contributions to this landmark future hall of fame gym. laugh.gif
BigG
C.E.O you can add the Mongo Lloyd and Danger Evans laugh.gif

BigG
Yo, I just made a fighter named crackhead from the streets. He is 4'10 158 pounds and his strenght is set to 60.

laugh.gif
Don Flamenco
QUOTE(CyruS @ Sep 10 2007, 05:37 PM) [snapback]356933[/snapback]
I appreciate everyone's contributions to this landmark future hall of fame gym. laugh.gif

This is a new gym? I thought we were contributing to your old one, you know, the one that aint very good. I just thought you needed all the help you could get with you retiring your most prized fighter just to duck Harry and all. laugh.gif

CyruS
QUOTE(Don Flamenco @ Sep 10 2007, 06:55 PM) [snapback]356938[/snapback]
This is a new gym? I thought we were contributing to your old one, you know, the one that aint very good. I just thought you needed all the help you could get with you retiring your most prized fighter just to duck Harry and all. laugh.gif

You're the last one to speak of ducks!

QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP - #1 P4P Fighter in the World Today - Former Light Heavyweight @ Super Middleweight & Jr Middleweight World Champion)
HAAAAAAARRRRROOOOOOOLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

aggressive.gif

laugh.gif
BigG
Gleansons, has changed its name to "bums" and has picked up Puffy McPott (0-15) And Haywood Jablowme (1-15)
Don Flamenco
QUOTE(CyruS @ Sep 10 2007, 06:00 PM) [snapback]356942[/snapback]
You're the last one to speak of ducks!
aggressive.gif
laugh.gif

QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP @ Sep 10 2007, 06:00 PM)
HAAAAAAARRRRROOOOOOOLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

QUOTE(Harry Angus @ Sep 10 2007, 06:00 PM)
More twinkies, bud... More twinkies.

HAAAAAAARRRRROOOOOOOLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD aggressive.gif
CyruS
QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP - #1 P4P Fighter in the World Today - Former Light Heavyweight & Super Middleweight & Jr. Middleweight World Champion)
You betta win the Heavyweight title Harold, you sucka! CUZ I GOT NEXT!!! YOU CANT RUN NO MO HAROLD! HAAAAAARRRROOOOOOLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDD

aggressive.gif
The CEO
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Sep 10 2007, 06:43 PM) [snapback]356936[/snapback]
Yo, I just made a fighter named crackhead from the streets. He is 4'10 158 pounds and his strenght is set to 60.

laugh.gif

AAAAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA!!!!

Make him go all out like they do too....

LOL!! @ crackheads
BigG
LOL...He's fight plan is set to all out (head hunting). He might knock a few motherfuckers out if they trade with him. laugh.gif
Al Hata
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Sep 10 2007, 07:03 PM) [snapback]356943[/snapback]
Gleansons, has changed its name to "bums" and has picked up Puffy McPott (0-15) And Haywood Jablowme (1-15)

At least they found a home.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.