Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The future of the heavyweights....
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
"The Easton Assassin" Larry Holmes

Record: 5-0-0 (3 KO's)
Last fight: KO 2 Giant Man

He is the future. He is being built up to take Lanky down.

CyruS
It's just to bad Lanky is going to lose to Harold Angus and then Touch oF SleeP has got Harold up next!

QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP - #1 P4P Fighter in The World Today - Former Light Heavyweight & Super Middleweight & Jr. Middleweight World Champion)
HAAAAAARRRRRRROOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I like Larry Holmes though, he is a good fighter on the come up.
Blayde
Solis (7-0-1) is not done just because he couldnt beat Ben Wallace. Sunday hes in for the real test against Riddick Bowe (10-4).

We need more prospects in the heavyweight division though dntknw.gif
The CEO
Comin' right up...

Ahhhhh....there he is...

Endeavor "The Brain Bruiser" McGrueder.
Don Flamenco
The future of the Heavyweights is in great hands with that Gawn guy currently reigning as champ. This weekend, we see if
"REAL DEAL" Harry Angus can knock him off his throne and fulfill the Biggest fight ever in WEBL history JUST AS Iron gets out of Jail!

Here's to "REAL DEAL" Harry Angus winning and "Iron"'s lawyers getting him out of jail during the appeal process.

HAAAAAAAAARROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!

CyruS
QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP - #1 P4P Fighter in The World Today - Former Light Heavyweight & Super Middleweight & Jr. Middleweight World Champion)
Look at you Harold, you never seem to forget this.......

HAAAARRRROOOOOOOLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

aggressive.gif
Don Flamenco
We at the Pineapple have used this as the "REAL DEAL"'s battle cry. Harold loves it when he hears his fans chanting his name. We do whatever we can do to support our fighters and motivate them and this sunday we will be out in force.

We gave Touch of Sleep the title of President of Harry's fan club cause he came up with the catchy phrase...

HAAAAAAARRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!
CyruS
Don Flamenco
QUOTE(CyruS @ Sep 12 2007, 02:05 AM) [snapback]357129[/snapback]

Hey,

you forgot to say HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!

Tell you what, if the "REAL DEAL" wins this sunday, I'll contribute my whole manager's purse for Iron's defense team. That fight is the more lucrative fight anyway, even without a belt.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!
Maxy
Don't forget Funky "The Lankiest" Doobie. It's early days but if he gets the right match-ups early on and isn't thrown in at the deep end then he could also be another contender.

So far he hasn't got a bout scheduled for this week?
BigG
I put him up against another prospect.....the Lankiest looks to be a good young fighter but right now Larry Holmes and odlainer Solis are the top prospects..

I could see Solis vs. Holmes for the number 1 contendership to fight Lanky Gawn in the future. thumbsup_anim.gif
Blayde
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Sep 12 2007, 07:46 PM) [snapback]357162[/snapback]
I could see Solis vs. Holmes for the number 1 contendership to fight Lanky Gawn in the future. thumbsup_anim.gif

Absolutely cool.gif
CyruS
Iron ain't getting out in time. YOU MUST STEP INTO THE RING WITH TOS, WHY YOU SKURRED!?
Don Flamenco
No, not "SKURRED"

We're just more concerned with his current match to worry about TOS right now. Wow, so you really did get him into shape, or out of shape I might say, all the way to heavyweight? Must have been allot of twinkies. I myself like the sirloin burgers from Jack in the Box... shit's delicious.

HAAAAAAAAARRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!
CyruS
Harold is always worried about TOS! HAROLD CAN'T RUN FROM TOS MUCH LONGER! YOU BETTER WIN THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE SO TOS CAN MAKE HISTORY IN THE MOST HISTORIC MATCH IN LEAGUE HISTORY!

Just think about it, right now, say it with me people......

AND THE NEW..... HEAVYWEIGHT....... CHAMPION.... OF THE WORLD!!!!!!

CyruS "TOUCH OF SLEEP!!!" VIRRRUUSSSSSSSSS

It's a good ring to it.
Don Flamenco
Harold doesn't run from TOS. In fact, Harold loves TOS. TOS is the President for "Harry Angus Lovers" - Harry's fan club.

How can you say Harold ran from TOS? Harry was always trying to gain weight for "Iron" ever since he upset one of the Kellerman brothers for the CW title. He tried once, and he almost got knocked out being outweighed over 70 lbs. Luckily, Harry had just the right amount of heart to pull it off. After that, we decided he should gain more weight before he moved up to HW again.

See, TOS wants to be JUST LIKE "The Real Deal". What TOS is trying to do is what Harry did months ago... But back to the topic, TOS isn't even a HW.

Now if Harry can beat Gawn for the HW title this Sunday, he will face Iron and Iron ONLY for his first title defense. Not saying that Harry will not face Iron without a belt, but the right offer has to be made by Mas Jorge. If Iron cannot get out of Jail, then he will retire even if he is the current HW champ. IT IS THE FIGHT THAT EVERYONE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR EVER SINCE THE CREATION OF WEBL. GET YOUR BOY OUT OF JAIL!

HAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!
CyruS
TOS has been calling out Harold since TOS was at 160 lbs.

Harold knew TOS was coming.

When TOS took out Harold's boy Butkiss for the 175 lbs. title, Harold figured out real quick TOS ain't nothing to fuck with!

Harry never started at 154 lbs. and won that title, then won the 168 lbs title and then won the 175 lbs. title and trying to make Heavyweight just to fight one man, preferably for the Heavyweight Champion of the World. That is a #1 P4P fighter's trait, something HAROLD LACKS! aggressive.gif

Iron isn't getting out of Jail for a while. Harold's only fight is TOS! You retire after sunday the whole world will know you ducked the hell out of the #1 P4P fighter in the World Today TOS since he's been calling you out since 160 lbs. IT'S NOT LIKE TOS MADE UP THIS CHALLENGE LAST WEEK.

HAAAAARRRRROOOOOOOOLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDD
BigG
Mike Tyson SPEAKS!!!!!

"Touch Of Sleep, if harry doesn't want to fight you, I'm always open for the challenge. Id beat the fuck out of you. Harry, I'd beat the fuck out of you to.

I'm the 2nd best HEavyweight in the world today, next to Lanky Gawn. I expect to fight Dark Heaven (14-2-0, 14 KO's) after I get through this bum Cruz. That will be a war. After I beat Dark Heaven, there will be NO doubt that I'm the # 1 contender."
CyruS
QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP - #1 P4P Fighter in The World - Former Light Heavyweight & Super Middleweight & Jr. Middleweight World Champion)
That bum Harry IS gonna fight me. There aint nobody else to fight but me! WHY HE SKURRED OF A JR. MIDDLEWEIGHT!? HAAARRROOOLLLDDDDDD

aggressive.gif
BigG
Mike Tyson: "I dont think Harold will be fighting you anytime soon. Let me smash your skull, Touch Of Sleep."
CyruS
QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP - #1 P4P Fighter In The World Today - Former Light Heavyweight & Super Middleweight & Jr. Middleweight World Champion)
Harold is the only Heavyweight fight I want. This guy is running skurred of me since I was a Middleweight! But If you can win the World Heavyweight Title, I will strongly reconsider and take you up on your challenge and whip yo ass sucka!

aggressive.gif
Don Flamenco
You're not a heavyweight yet.

Mike Tyson, "THE REAL DEAL" will fight you after his HW title fight with Gawn.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!

Now someone tell me how I can get more tokens so I can play in the arcade.
CyruS
QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP - #1 P4P Fighter In The World Today - Former Light Heavyweight & Super Middleweight & Jr. Middleweight World Champion)
WTF!? You would fight Tyson before the #1 P4P fighter in the world!? WHO HAS BEEN CALLIN YO PUNK ASS OUT SINCE I WAS A MIDDLEWEIGHT!? YOU A STRAIGHT DUCKER! AND YOU CANT EVEN POSSIBLY SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE MONEY BECAUSE I AM THE BIGGEST DRAW! QUIT DUCKING ME HAROLD! ILL WHIP YO ASS UNDERWEIGHT, OVERWEIGHT, IT DON'T MATTER. FACE ME!! QUIT RUNNIN!!!!

aggressive.gif
Don Flamenco
Maybe because you're not a Heavyweight. Talk to Harry when you are a heavyweight.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!
CyruS
Yous a hoe! You already got weight advantage for the simple fact you been a career Cruiserweight now fighting at Heavyweight. Im a Jr. Middleweight! I've been callin yo sorry ass out since 160 lbs. FIGHT ME SUCKA! I got enough weight to whip yo ass right now! FACE ME! I AM THE BEST FIGHTER IN THE WORLD! YOU DA BEST DUCKER ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET! QUIT RUNNIN HAROLD!

aggressive.gif
BigG
Mike Tyson" Harry, you got balls for wanting to fight an animal like me. I will crush your skull.
Blayde
Holmes is the hottest prospect right now.

Stepping up to fight a contender like Bowe Solis failed and got shutout. At 7-1-1 now not having been able to win against his two best opponents he will have to fight on a lower level again for some time to get his confidence back.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.