Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official Harold Stop Ducking Touch oF SleeP Thread
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
CyruS
We keep taking over the other threads so I figured we toss it all into one.

Quit DUCKING TOS HAROLD.

TOS has been calling you out since 160 lbs. Don't you dare retire with the Heavyweight Title without facing the one man that his belittled you for forever!

Everyone here knows you skurred of TOS, they've been watching your movements for months! YOU DON'T WANT IT WITH TOS! I mean, who wants to go down in history as a the Heavyweight Champion that lost to a Jr. Middleweight ?
BigG
TOS should stop ducking Kellerman.
CyruS
QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP - #1 P4P Fighter in The World Today - Former Light Heavyweight & Super Middleweight & Jr. Middleweight World Champion)
Who is Kellerman? laugh.gif

I don't know this guy. laugh.gif

aggressive.gif
Blayde
Man TOS really should not throw away is 0 getting knocked out by a heavyweight dntknw.gif
CyruS
Where is the confidence for TOS at Blayde!? You think this bum Harold can KO TOS!? I don't appreciate such talk. laugh.gif
CyruS
QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP - #1 P4P Fighter In The World Today - Former Light Heavyweight & Super Middleweight & Jr. Middleweight World Champion)
HAROLD YOU BUM! YOU GOT KNOCKED OUT BY LANKY! YOU DISGRACE! YOU RUINED THE BIGGEST FIGHT WE COULD HAVE HAD!

aggressive.gif
Don Flamenco
Shutup you fag mad.gif
CyruS
QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP - #1 P4P Fighter In The World Today - Former Light Heavyweight & Super Middleweight & Jr. Middleweight World Champion)
Might aswell move down to Cruiserweight and win the Cruiserweight Title and fight me you bum!

aggressive.gif
Don Flamenco
Since you are such a pussy and don't want to back up all that big talk, Harry has informed me that he chooses to retire rather than to be ducked by another 36 chambers fighter. First Iron, now TOS.

Where is your pride? resent.gif
CyruS
TOS is ducking???? TOS wants to know what is Harold smoking? The way to make the fight bigger is for you to win the Cruiserweight title again and face TOS at Cruiserweight. Title + TOS = $$$$$$$
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Sep 16 2007, 12:24 PM) [snapback]357615[/snapback]
TOS is ducking???? TOS wants to know what is Harold smoking? The way to make the fight bigger is for you to win the Cruiserweight title again and face TOS at Cruiserweight. Title + TOS = $$$$

TOS was willing to fight Angus if Angus beat Lanky but when Lanky beat Angus TOS decided he still wanted Angus.....hmmmm...

TOS...maybe he should just retire because somewhere along the way he's lost his balls.

AND....

If it was really the $$$$ you wanted I know you'd challenge Lanky cos that my friend, is where the real money is.
CyruS
Why not make TOS fight Godzilla while we are at it. HE'S A JR. MIDDLEWEIGHT PEOPLE!
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Sep 16 2007, 12:54 PM) [snapback]357622[/snapback]
Why not make TOS fight Godzilla while we are at it. HE'S A JR. MIDDLEWEIGHT PEOPLE!

Its simple then....all the time you've had him fighting these bums and bulking up his strength he could actually have been training on agility so that he could actually box at his NATURAL weight. TOS hasn't been a Junior middleweight in ages. Saying he is doesn't fool anybody.

Gotta love the hate for TOS.

laugh.gif
Blayde
TOS is talking a lot of shit, but hes definitely no more than a light heavyweight. Lanky calling him out is really disgusting black eye.gif
CyruS
QUOTE(Blayde @ Sep 16 2007, 02:20 PM) [snapback]357626[/snapback]
TOS is talking a lot of shit, but hes definitely no more than a light heavyweight. Lanky calling him out is really disgusting black eye.gif

Real talk!
Maxy
QUOTE(Blayde @ Sep 16 2007, 01:20 PM) [snapback]357626[/snapback]

Lanky has never called him out. In fact Lanky has always remained a totally dignified champion. The comments about TOS did not come from Lanky because Lanky has zero interest in TOS. Lanky never calls anyone out...he just faces whomever they put in front of him.
CyruS
That twig is disgrace to the World Heavyweight Title!
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Sep 16 2007, 01:38 PM) [snapback]357633[/snapback]
That twig is disgrace to the World Heavyweight Title!

He laughs every day when he thinks about the plight of "Iron"....
CyruS
A disgrace! angry2.gif
Don Flamenco
QUOTE(Maxy @ Sep 16 2007, 12:38 PM) [snapback]357619[/snapback]
TOS was willing to fight Angus if Angus beat Lanky but when Lanky beat Angus TOS decided he still wanted Angus.....hmmmm...

TOS...maybe he should just retire because somewhere along the way he's lost his balls.

AND....

If it was really the $$$$ you wanted I know you'd challenge Lanky cos that my friend, is where the real money is.

Nah that shit'll take too long. By my estimation it'll be around a whole month and four fights before Harry loses enough weight to be a cruiserweight again. Might as well stay at heavy and wait for Iron to come out.

No worries though, Dick Butkiss is coming to whoop all your asses!

Just when you thought it was safe to fight from 175-190!
Don Flamenco
QUOTE(Maxy @ Sep 16 2007, 12:38 PM) [snapback]357619[/snapback]

AND....

Nah that shit'll take too long. By my estimation it'll be around a whole month and four fights before Harry loses enough weight to be a cruiserweight again. Might as well stay at heavy and wait for Iron to come out.

No worries though, Dick Butkiss is coming to whoop all your asses!

Just when you thought it was safe to fight from 175-190!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.