Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ben Wallace CALLS OUT IRON!!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Ben Wallace, who recently made his return, calls out former HW Champ "Iron".

"I was whooping your ass Iron for 9 rounds before you got me. Let's rematch. I could be your comeback fight."
CyruS
QUOTE(Sonny Cochran - Lawyer of Iron)
Mistaahhhh Ben Wallace, due to the Former Heavyweight Champion's current incarceration he must decline your challenge. My client would like to inform you that he has found the religion of Islam and is currently trying to redeem himself from his sins. He currently has no desire to return to boxing and If he did have such desires, he would currently be unable to give into them until his sentence is completed. Thank you, and have a nice day.

drag.gif
Don Flamenco
Fucken Pussy!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD

laugh.gif
CyruS
QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP - #1 P4P Fighter In The World Today - Former Light Heavyweight & Super Middleweight & Jr. Middleweight World Champion)
Says the sucka whos runnin from a Jr. Middleweight! Harold yous a bum and you know it! You skurred to fight me and Ill give ya every advantage you want! You afraid to get EXPOSED!

aggressive.gif
Maxy
This "Iron" fellow got found out by a stick insect....why the interest in him? He's a bum.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.