Full Version: EliteXC tonight
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > UFC
Southeastpaw
Including:
Nick Diaz vs. Mike Aina
Joey Villasenor vs. Riki Fukuda
Jake Shields vs. Renato Verissimo
Gina Carano vs. Tonya Evinger

Diaz is the man right now as far as I'm concerned. He is just coming off that win over #1 ranked Gomi. Too bad it was overturned cause he tested positive for THC. Like THC is a fight enhancing drug or something anyhow. Diaz is a fuckin animal though. I don't know much about this Aina guy. Looks like a good card for Showtime.
thehype
Agreed. That Diaz-Gomi fight was a great scrap...Diaz should have been named Champion Emeritus for even being able to beat him, being a pothead.

laugh.gif

I wish they'd let Diaz back in the UFC.
Don Flamenco
Great Card
Southeastpaw
QUOTE(thehype @ Sep 15 2007, 05:56 PM) [snapback]357566[/snapback]
Agreed. That Diaz-Gomi fight was a great scrap...Diaz should have been named Champion Emeritus for even being able to beat him, being a pothead.

laugh.gif

I wish they'd let Diaz back in the UFC.

I think they will end up trying to get him back as long as he kicks ass in EliteXC. I'm not sure the particulars of his contract with EliteXC though. But I expect Diaz to do well in this organization.

I'd love to see a Parisyan/Diaz rematch. I'd love to see Karo get his face bashed in. Guy is an asshole. Nick is as pure and true a fighter as they come. Dude just loves to throw down, period. Nick's probably got to smoke out to just get him down to the level of kickin ass. If he wasn't a pothead, he'd probably be killin people or somethin.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.