Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HBO Legendary Nights
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BigG
I was watching the whole series again and it is amazing...

I watched Chavez-Taylor and it was just sad seeing what Taylor became after the Chavez fight.

Anyway is HBO ever going to do more legendary nights?

I hope hey do make more legendary nights on more classic fights....

Jones-Tarver
Morales-Barrera
Morales-Pacquiao
Don Flamenco
Yeah they had that episode on in demand last week and I showed it to my brother who never seen the fight. Did they ever make a DVD set for this? It would be a good gift for a boxing fan
Big Slim Sweet
There was a report a few months ago that HBO was planning to do six more in 2008, though no word on which six they would choose.

I figure Hopkins-Trinidad, Tarver-Jones, Barrera-Morales and Gatti-Ward will fill out four. And you'd have to assume Oscar would be in there as well, with the most likely candidates being his fights with Vargas, Mosley or Mayweather.

I don't see Pacquaio-Morales being too likely. It won't get chosen over the trilogy with Barrera and I doubt HBO would feature both of them.

Maybe Lewis-Holyfield or Jones-Ruiz?
Southeastpaw
I believe DLH/Mayweather wil almost definitely be in there. And Castillo/Corales as well. It may be too new, but Marquez/Vasquez would be a good one as well.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE(Southeastpaw @ Sep 17 2007, 11:14 AM) [snapback]357761[/snapback]
I believe DLH/Mayweather wil almost definitely be in there. And Castillo/Corales as well. It may be too new, but Marquez/Vasquez would be a good one as well.

Castillo-Corrales and Marquez-Vazquez are both Showtime.
Lil-lightsout
I bet one is gonna be Bernard Hopkins- Winky Wright laugh.gif
Southeastpaw
Southeastpaw
QUOTE(Big Slim @ Sep 17 2007, 12:50 PM) [snapback]357764[/snapback]
Castillo-Corrales and Marquez-Vazquez are both Showtime.

LOL. Oops. That sucks for sure. I guess Showtime should come out with Extrordinary Nights.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.