Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: De La Hoya lookin forward to losing bet with SRL?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JohnnyG
Oscar

Fixed the link. They look fake but pretty damn funny looking.

Don't know what to make of that, even if it's a joke, its one that can definitely ruin an image.

Let the jokes begin....
dj necrogenic
He looks drunk as shit at some hotel room, and decided to get dressed up and pose
Tha Docta
QUOTE(Fitz @ Sep 19 2007, 06:27 PM) [snapback]358000[/snapback]
The link doesn't open for me.

http://deadspin.com/sports/stick-and-move/...sual-301525.php

try this link. fake as hell but hilarious.
BrutalBodyShots
Poor Oscar.

Elijah
Oscars anything but poor and those pics are great.

Floyd should get a hold of them and blow 'em up for the next Hatton press conference to show who's REALLY promoting him.
caneman
that is funny laugh.gif
Lil-lightsout
WTF!!!
The CEO
laugh.gif

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy...

On the real, I bet Oscar could naturally pull off a gay role...
JD
LOL...I think it is pretty obvious that is a fake...
gods son
photoshop but funnnyy!!!
caneman
actually that was on one of those news shows for the stars...i fell asleep & didn't see it but it was funny to hear it was on there. chop chop is probably drolling & trying to talk to DLH! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Kijis Konar
Pics are real. Oscar's been busted.
X3_Bazooka_X3
No way Oscar losses this bet seriously, Ouma vs Mora, come on already Ouma is in another class, Bojado vs Forbes Bojado knocks him out late if Forbes shows up if he dont Bojado stops him early, a for sure win for Oscar IMO.
thehype
Explanation:

http://www.tmz.com/page/2/

Oscar Accuser Pulls Punches

The woman who said last week that she'd taken saucy shots of the boxer in various states of fishnet has backtracked from her original story.

Milana Dravnel now tells Rush & Molloy, "I cannot personally verify the authenticity of the images," because pictures she still claims she took "were taken from my personal camera and were out of my control." Though she claims that she hasn't made any scratch from the snaps, she says other people "pressured" her into going public.

She's scheduled to be on "Entertainment Tonight," but now says that she lied to them in their interview.

In a related note, FightHype.com is scheduled to make it's debut on "Entertainment Tonight" later tonight regarding the matter.
Tha Docta

hype, you going to tell them about the time that oscar stole your favorite fishnets out of your hotel room??
singletrack
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha....shiiiiit. I hope he banged that hot broad at least.
dj necrogenic
QUOTE(thehype @ Sep 24 2007, 11:54 AM) [snapback]358628[/snapback]
In a related note, FightHype.com is scheduled to make it's debut on "Entertainment Tonight" later tonight regarding the matter.

REALLY!!!!
The CEO
FightHype on ET??

WAY TO GO, HYPEZILLA!!

thehype
LOL. It was nothing special...they just used a clip from one of our videos. At the end of the show...for about 1.25 seconds, they'll flash some "additional footage" credits and there we are. LOL. I belive you'll see more of the video later tonight so keep an eye out.

But that's besides the point...a more serious issue is what's up with Oscar and this crazy fetish???

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/2309_fetis...hnet_romp.shtml
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(thehype @ Sep 26 2007, 03:57 PM) [snapback]358831[/snapback]
LOL. It was nothing special...they just used a clip from one of our videos. At the end of the show...for about 1.25 seconds, they flash some "additional footage" credits and there we are. LOL.

But that's besides the point...a more serious issue is what's up with Oscar and this crazy fetish???

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/2309_fetis...hnet_romp.shtml

You believe that those photos are authentic?
thehype
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Sep 26 2007, 04:03 PM) [snapback]358832[/snapback]
You believe that those photos are authentic?

Well when I saw that first batch of pictures, I immediately thought they were fake. But the more pictures that come out, the more I'm beginning to believe that maybe Oscar really does have some skeletons in his closet. That seems like an awful lot of work to photoshop that many pictures. On top of that, it's even more work to photoshop him in that many different outfits. Plus it's pretty tough to find a lot of pictures of Oscar making goofy faces like that. So yeah, I guess I'm inclined to believe that those pics are real. Not that it really matters though...I mean, whatever fetish he's into, that's his business. But damn...if they are real, I'm shocked that he'd be stupid enough to let someone take pictures.
BrutalBodyShots
That's what I mean... I wouldn't think he'd be that stupid to let someone take pictures of him if that was the kind of shit he was in to.

Chi-Town
Can anyone tell me what Mayorga said about it in his interview on Boxingtalk? Ever since the photos came out I've been dying to hear his reaction LOL. Anyway, I refuse to renew my membership so if anyone knows, please share.

In terms of the authenticity of the photos, I get the impression that Oscar is in a "pick your poison" situation. By that I mean I believe that he was definitely fucking this chick (which he can't admit in public) but the photos are fake. If he could divuldge more info about the nature of the relationship I think that it would bolster his case for denying the pictures, but he can't.
dj necrogenic
When is Oscar just going to fess up? Its not going to go away the longer it takes the more photos are going to pop up
singletrack
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

NO MORE POSTING OSCAR'S BALLS!
Snoop
QUOTE(thehype @ Sep 26 2007, 08:11 PM) [snapback]358834[/snapback]
Well when I saw that first batch of pictures, I immediately thought they were fake. But the more pictures that come out, the more I'm beginning to believe that maybe Oscar really does have some skeletons in his closet. That seems like an awful lot of work to photoshop that many pictures. On top of that, it's even more work to photoshop him in that many different outfits. Plus it's pretty tough to find a lot of pictures of Oscar making goofy faces like that. So yeah, I guess I'm inclined to believe that those pics are real. Not that it really matters though...I mean, whatever fetish he's into, that's his business. But damn...if they are real, I'm shocked that he'd be stupid enough to let someone take pictures.

I agree. In the first batch the legs look way too slim to be a man's legs but in the second batch they look more fitting. Maybe I'm just looking too closely at this at the same time. LOL.
Rivado
That shit is just disturbing.

Idiot.

Hopefully it is all staged nshiet.

Idiot.
Southeastpaw
These are fake. Comon fellas.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.