Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FREE Mayweather-Hatton Press Conference Video Coming Soon
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
thehype
Just FYI...because I'd hate to someone rush off and pay for something that'll be coming out for FREE.

laugh.gif

Seriously though...I'll get the vidz up in a while, but cut me a little slack...I wanna watch UFC Fight Night 11 and enjoy these last couple of hours on my birthday before I have to get back on the grind.
The CEO
Nice...and thanks for the Fight Night heads up..
JD
QUOTE(thehype @ Sep 19 2007, 08:55 PM) [snapback]358049[/snapback]
Just FYI...because I'd hate to someone rush off and pay for something that'll be coming out for FREE.

laugh.gif

Seriously though...I'll get the vidz up in a while, but cut me a little slack...I wanna watch UFC Fight Night 11 and enjoy these last couple of hours on my birthday before I have to get back on the grind.

Lazy prick.
thehype
QUOTE(JD @ Sep 19 2007, 09:02 PM) [snapback]358052[/snapback]
Lazy prick.

LOL.
BrutalBodyShots
Happy birthday man.
woooooo
He's a cheat too.
thehype
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Sep 19 2007, 09:39 PM) [snapback]358061[/snapback]
Happy birthday man.

Thanks bro.
Southeastpaw
Yes enjoy the night Hype. I just watch Sell get hit with a picture perfect right. That was beautiful. And I have to admit, lil Nate Diaz is really growin on me. I am predicting Leben to be stopped...again. Have a good one Hype.
thehype
QUOTE(woooooo @ Sep 19 2007, 09:40 PM) [snapback]358062[/snapback]
He's a cheat too.

LOL. Don't be mad because I'm dominating the FightHype fantasy football league. I can't help it if Steve Smith and Chad Johnson like scoring touchdowns.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The CEO
That sure WAS a great right hand...instant blood spatter and all...

As far as Nate Diaz...whenever I hear his name or see him, I can't get over Joe Riggs calling him a barnacle on his brother's nut sack...laugh.gif....

Really...the boy's dumber than a football bat....
Southeastpaw
You other guys should watch UFC fight night as well. This guy Terry Martin looks like Mike Tyson and Floyd Mayweather put into one.
Southeastpaw
Really...the boy's dumber than a football bat....

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
woooooo
QUOTE(thehype @ Sep 19 2007, 09:01 PM) [snapback]358068[/snapback]
LOL. Don't be mad because I'm dominating the FightHype fantasy football league. I can't help it if Steve Smith and Chad Johnson like scoring touchdowns.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not worried either way. You started off strong last season and fizzzzled.

smile_anim.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.