Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This one is for BBS - Worst holder in boxing today?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
singletrack
Here are the top guys that do a ton of holding; but who is #1!?

; )
STEVENSKI
I voted for Taylor as I thought it was worst belt holder.
singletrack
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Sep 21 2007, 01:11 AM) [snapback]358201[/snapback]
I voted for Taylor as I thought it was worst belt holder.

hahahahah - I'll clarify in the title : )
The CEO
Ruiz used to be worst hands down...but he finally manned up and used his fists only against Jones...

Wlad COULD be mentioned...but his holding isn't quite excessive and clearly not illegal.

It HAS to be Hatton.
BrutalBodyShots
LOL why is this thread for me?

singletrack
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Sep 21 2007, 10:40 AM) [snapback]358246[/snapback]
LOL why is this thread for me?

You made an off topic comment in another thread and I was working late and delirious ; )
singletrack
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Sep 21 2007, 03:01 AM) [snapback]358211[/snapback]
Wlad COULD be mentioned...

Added.
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(singletrack @ Sep 21 2007, 12:46 PM) [snapback]358267[/snapback]
You made an off topic comment in another thread and I was working late and delirious ; )

Gotcha. I didn't recall the comment at first but now remember it relating to Ruiz.
Maxy
Remember Bonecrusher VS Tyson. 11 rounds, 2 minutes and 50 seconds of diabolical holding. The Akinwande disqualification was probably the worst I've ever seen though.

Hatton is effective in what he does and if it is illegal there is a referee to pull him up on that.
singletrack
Bah - it reset the poll when I added Wlad. I voted for JT, because he personally annoys me the worst. Especially because he has been painted as this big hitter with a great jab.
Hodge
I'll give it to Hatton because it is mostly a mauling match when he's involved. Wlad has never heard of an uppercut, because I personally have never seen him throw one. He will jab until the cows come home, but if you get inside, prepare to be hugged like running into an old aunt at a family reunion.
Blayde
Hatton... everytime you think about it you gotta get pissed.

Calzaghe is missing in that vote though.
georg
QUOTE(Blayde @ Sep 22 2007, 07:22 AM) [snapback]358389[/snapback]
Hatton... everytime you think about it you gotta get pissed.

Calzaghe is missing in that vote though.

Yes,i will also say Joe calzaghe and i will tell you why,Calzaghe has only fought two mandatory in ten fucking years,i can`t believe it, two in ten years
It most be,since it is WBO (Warren Boxing Organization)
Jerry Springer
Marion Wilson's the worst.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.